What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2022 T-Shirt Exchange - COMPLETE - 100% Participation Again*** (1 Viewer)

Trying to work some last minute magic here to get this out on time. We've got some great local breweries and I went on a couple "t-shirt" runs over the last couple of weekends to grab shirts and maybe have a few beers while out. The closest places that I really wanted to highlight were all pretty much out of merch, shirts, coasters, stickers, etc. Need to expand my circle and hit a couple more places to get this out this week. Sorry for the delay!

Trying to work some last minute magic here to get this out on time. We've got some great local breweries and I went on a couple "t-shirt" runs over the last couple of weekends to grab shirts and maybe have a few beers while out. The closest places that I really wanted to highlight were all pretty much out of merch, shirts, coasters, stickers, etc. Need to expand my circle and hit a couple more places to get this out this week. Sorry for the delay!
I'm reading this as "I'm visiting more breweries." Pretty sure that's what they call First World Problems.

I'm reading this as "I'm visiting more breweries." Pretty sure that's what they call First World Problems.

Relevant - I hit up a locally brewery for my last t-shirt yesterday on my way to the GT-Clemson game last night. I didn’t have a lot of time so only got one 8-oz pour at the brewery as I had to meet my buddy who was letting me sit in their box seats. This was what I texted my other buddy who is familiar with the brewery I was at - when he asked what I was having and how I thought it was.

“Got an 8-oz pour but didn’t have time to enjoy it properly. Definite first world problems. I had to drink my ice cold craft beer too fast so I wouldn’t be late for my free seat and free food and drink at a world class stadium. I’m an a-hole for complaining.”

TL;DR - I’m an a-hole

My package is being sent out today. We have one more day people! Looks like there is movement, so that's good :-)

Sounds like we have a lot of action - let's get things sent out this weekend or shortly after! I'm collecting my things this weekend and will send on Tuesday.
How do I go about getting about procuring a replacement Kutt a golf shirt? I totally wore my original to tatters. Will gladly pay for it and the S&H
Well, come to find out we have NO more of the blue Kutta shirts in stock. My stalkee is getting a super special black "Kutta Radios" shirt. Same style of shirt, just black and yellow.

I can send out one of those for you, or you can wait for the blue ones to come in - just let me know.

I'm not saying where my package is headed as I still like the element of surprise but one of you should be getting it Thursday according to UPS.

We have 16 people who have not sent a package. Tomorrow is call out day. If you haven't marked in the spreadsheet that you've sent something, you WILL be shamed right here in this thread. I'll extend the deadline one more week to give those who procrastinated a little more time, but after that, I'll start finding others to fill in.

We have 16 people who have not sent a package. Tomorrow is call out day. If you haven't marked in the spreadsheet that you've sent something, you WILL be shamed right here in this thread. I'll extend the deadline one more week to give those who procrastinated a little more time, but after that, I'll start finding others to fill in.
I promise you, I am getting 2 shirts and swag tomorrow as I'm getting beers for NFL kickoff game. Already have the rest of the stuff and even a box for everything to go in. I will send Friday. :)

@Nathan R. Jessep

Just opened a very nice package from the Colonel. Make sure you tell your lady friend that some random FBG said you deserve some extra 🫂 tonight!

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!
Glad everything arrived intact, GB! Sorry for the black shirt, but it was all they had in the correct size and they didn't know when or if they might get any other colors, but I love their design, so I took a chance that maybe it would supplant an old black shirt in your rotation. The Mardi Gras swag is all from our local parade here, and all that was from my parade haul bag. Definitely wash those cups before using, bc they were probably on the street at some point :lol: And then the postcards and stickers were just some random "box of crap" items that I have accumulated from ordering music etc.
Enjoy! :suds:

Last edited:
@Nathan R. Jessep

Just opened a very nice package from the Colonel. Make sure you tell your lady friend that some random FBG said you deserve some extra 🫂 tonight!

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!
And here is the inspiration behind our Flying Tiger brewery and THE MAN that flew the famous airplanes with the tiger teeth on the front end. He was from around these parts. There's a nice little museum here dedicated to him and his unit of men:

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!
Glad everything arrived intact, GB! Sorry for the black shirt, but it was all they had in the correct size and they didn't know when or if they might get any other colors, but I love their design, so I took a chance that maybe it would supplant an old black shirt in your rotation. The Mardi Gras swag is all from our local parade here, and all that was from my parade haul bag. Definitely wash those cups before using, bc they were probably on the street at some point :lol: And then the postcards and stickers were just some random "box of crap" items that I have accumulated from ordering music etc.
No worries, and I already told the wife we will have to do the traditional way for her to earn some of those beads!

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!
No worries, and I already told the wife we will have to do the traditional way for her to earn some of those beads!
:pics:

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!
That flying Tiger shirt looks great! All of it really.
Still rocking mine from a prior cycle. Good to see they stick with a classic!

Basically the only shirts I wear any more are FBG exchange and local sports teams. I’m wearing a Lost Grove Brewing shirt from GB Getz right now.

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!

Basically the only shirts I wear any more are FBG exchange and local sports teams. I’m wearing a Lost Grove Brewing shirt from GB Getz right now.
Me too. Wife says I need to throw away old FFA shirts when I get new. I told her that's not happening

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!

👍🏽 Race shirts, Hilton head t shirts and FBG shirts here. Rocking a brown Harley Brunk from Mason Ohio today. Still have a black panther Cincinnati reds bobble head on my shelf next to me.

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!

Me too. Wife says I need to throw away old FFA shirts when I get new. I told her that's not happening
Nope. Thems be keepers.

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!

👍🏽 Race shirts, Hilton head t shirts and FBG shirts here. Rocking a brown Harley Brunk from Mason Ohio today. Still have a black panther Cincinnati reds bobble head on my shelf next to me.

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!

Nope. Thems be keepers.
Rocking Red Tank Brewing shirt today... not sure who I got it from, but it's a regular.

I have extended the deadline to 09/18 - Sunday. That gives everyone 2 more weekends to get their swag sent out. On Monday the 19th I'll start yelling and shooting.
Shouting or shooting? If it's shooting, this will likely be the last year anyone misses the deadline.
Oh, I mean shooting. Not messing around this year dammit!
With users KGB, a drunken knight, a gator and the joker; ****’s getting real. I mean these entities don’t mess around

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!

Nope. Thems be keepers.
Rocking Red Tank Brewing shirt today... not sure who I got it from, but it's a regular.
:hey:Glad you are still enjoying...still one of my favorite spots. Curious if folks go to the same places each year or diversify? Myself, I try to get to new locations even though I am not sending to the same person. Gives me the excuse to venture to places I have not been and/or don't get to as often.

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!

Did you get any Getz Laughs from it? :lmao:

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!

LOL. Just saw these posts. An hour ago, daughter said she was going to Goodwill and wanted to know if I had anything I wanted to get rid of.

I went through all my shirts. I have about a dozen FBG shirts on regular summer rotation.

I found about six more that were buried at the end of the rack and hadn't worn in at least 18 months.

I now have a three week summer rotation.

@Nathan R. Jessep

Proof of delivery?

The Booty!

I finally had to retire my Glueks shirt. Was one of my favorites but it was in tatters. My wife told me I was an embarsment, and the shirt was also in poor shape.

:hey:Glad you are still enjoying...still one of my favorite spots. Curious if folks go to the same places each year or diversify? Myself, I try to get to new locations even though I am not sending to the same person. Gives me the excuse to venture to places I have not been and/or don't get to as often.
I usually have two that I go to every year (good shirts, good beer, nearby, I like the owners) and then I usually add other stuff from new places each year.

Sounds like we have a lot of action - let's get things sent out this weekend or shortly after! I'm collecting my things this weekend and will send on Tuesday.
How do I go about getting about procuring a replacement Kutt a golf shirt? I totally wore my original to tatters. Will gladly pay for it and the S&H
Well, come to find out we have NO more of the blue Kutta shirts in stock. My stalkee is getting a super special black "Kutta Radios" shirt. Same style of shirt, just black and yellow.

I can send out one of those for you, or you can wait for the blue ones to come in - just let me know.
Bumblebee would be :bow:

Users who are viewing this thread