What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Good, right?

CytoDyn Providing Leronlimab to a Philippine Hospital for 28 More COVID-19 Patients under Compassionate Special Permit (CSP)

Twitter is all negative about this call so far. As ####### usual. What a waste.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to believe me but it's not been a good call.  Nader defensive again, no real timeline for HIV.  Need another trial before USA will approve Covid.

Sure they have some positive things happening in Phillipines but there is no saying that's close.  Less then 30 patients dosed and Phillipines may not give any approval if  US hasn't

Typical Cytodyn CC and the stock will definitely take a hit tomorrow

Patterson didn't last long, Mahboob didn't last long.   These are red flags and there isn't any spinning it otherwise
Most Narcissistic types are very difficult to work with.  It's a shame that Bruce Patterson started getting a lot of the credit last year.  I'm sure this didn't sit well with NP.  I think they would be much further along with Patterson in the fold.

Patterson didn't last long, Mahboob didn't last long.   These are red flags and there isn't any spinning it otherwise
I'm not spinning anything nor making assumptions to fit my narrative.  Studies only matter before sales.  If they can sell the drug and big if stock price 3x.

Lol there are way bigger red flags than this
Sure and these aren't new red flags either.  We all know NP isn't a competant leader and that there are some serious issues with Cytodyn leadership.

HIV was supposed to be their lock though and there is no timeline right now.  NP isn't transparent and the guy with all the experience getting BLAs done couldn't get this one done. 

They seem to be pretty all in with Covid at the current time and what's the reality there, they have to finish another trial and review the data again.  4 months is an aggressive estimate but possibly if Brazil helps and they get help from other countries, they will be able to fill the trial with the patients they need quicker.   

For some levity on the situation since I know I'm debbie downer, one of the amusing things that came out of this call is that Cytodyn is suing the Night King.

Oh and another sort of funny one, was NP saying there were demons inside the company, I believe this was when he was asked something about why the trial design was not optimal.  Could be wrong about the question but the answer was definitely that there are "demons inside the company"

For some levity on the situation since I know I'm debbie downer, one of the amusing things that came out of this call is that Cytodyn is suing the Night King.

Oh and another sort of funny one, was NP saying there were demons inside the company, I believe this was when he was asked something about why the trial design was not optimal.  Could be wrong about the question but the answer was definitely that there are "demons inside the company"
JFC, the focus of NP is so incredibly in the wrong place.

Really not sure what stock is more schizophrenic, this one or HGEN.  CYDY has marginal (possibly good) results but approval is a massive question mark are far from a sure thing, stock price rises.   HGEN meets their endpoints with what look like great results and approval looks like a lock, SP spikes shortly (where I buy of course  :wall: ) then proceeds to drop like a stone in the proceeding week plus.  WTF man.
And I got crapped on for saying the day the results were announced might be a good time to sell since the pre-vaccine target with EUA was $25 and it was there premarket. I think it hit $28 early that day.

Honestly, even if they never sell one vile of leronlimab, the scam is good for 18 months min.  Investing in a good stocks pays but knowing a stock and the incompetent leadership might too.

And I got crapped on for saying the day the results were announced might be a good time to sell since the pre-vaccine target with EUA was $25 and it was there premarket. I think it hit $28 early that day.
Lol stop with the complex. Nobody crapped on you, I just told you I think it’s still a 40 dollar stock so I’m holding. Nothings changed imo, I don’t get wrapped up into this day to day price drama.  

IC FBGCav said:
Honestly, even if they never sell one vile of leronlimab, the scam is good for 18 months min.  Investing in a good stocks pays but knowing a stock and the incompetent leadership might too.
You are 100% right on this and the good thing is that there will be another chance to buy low and no doubt there will be another run.

Its just a matter of not being caught when the news isn't good after the run.  Pocket some cash before the news and gtfo

I'm gonna look for another reentry, this one caught me by surprise.  Would have liked to have been involved in this run but there will be another.

I think we are going to have some time here so not in a rush to reenter, Im still aiming for $1.50 but I'd settle for low 2s

You are 100% right on this and the good thing is that there will be another chance to buy low and no doubt there will be another run.

Its just a matter of not being caught when the news isn't good after the run.  Pocket some cash before the news and gtfo

I'm gonna look for another reentry, this one caught me by surprise.  Would have liked to have been involved in this run but there will be another.

I think we are going to have some time here so not in a rush to reenter, Im still aiming for $1.50 but I'd settle for low 2s
I think 1.5 is a pipe dream.  I was looking at that last time.

I think 1.5 is a pipe dream.  I was looking at that last time.
We will see.  It depends on how much time passes before we get some good news. If the Phillipines goes dry and its another 4 months or so before the trial ends (and no HIV) then I think it can get down that low.

But like I said, I missed this run by holding out, I thought about it at 2.20 for sure

So what’s the latest with Brazil and the Philippines? Missed the call today and guess I haven’t paid a lot of attention lately. Is any revenue possible from there or just another Nader card trick?

Capella said:
Lol stop with the complex. Nobody crapped on you, I just told you I think it’s still a 40 dollar stock so I’m holding. Nothings changed imo, I don’t get wrapped up into this day to day price drama.  
Ouch man. I was sort of kidding but it has played out exactly like I thought it might and well I will say that my opinion was shot down pretty quick. I’ll also be honest that I don’t think it’s a $40 stock anymore. That’s above the original targets that for the most part were pre-vaccines. Anything’s possible but I think the addressable market shrinkage is going to be too tough to overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread