What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Donald Trump for President thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago
How quickly people forget that Crooked Hillary called African-American youth "SUPER PREDATORS" - Has she apologized?
She didn't use the phrase in reference only to African-Americans, and it's actually pretty racist to assume she was (she used it in reference to "gangs of kids," no further physical description given). 

But regardless, she has apologized. Anyone who knows how to use google could have figured that out in 5 seconds.

the free market answer is that if you aren't happy with your compensation, you are free to find another job that can pay you more.

I don't like it either, but your company will pay you market rate and not a penny more  If they paid more than that, they wouldn't be fulfilling their responsibilities to their stake-holders and may be less competitive on the international scene.
There is no free market.

Pretty funny tweet (in response to another tweet attack by Trump)- 

Joe Scarborough  @JoeNBC
Thanks to crazy, obsessive fans like Amnesty Don, Morning Joe is enjoying its highest ratings ever!
The show is about the only thing worth watching in the morning. Rumor is the 2 stars are now romantically involved, rumor but they do an outstanding job of balancing the show although Joe can get the mic or center stage anytime he wants, the show has his name in it. 

Good collection of journalists from publications, it could be a little edgier but it's not offensive IMO to either side. 

She didn't use the phrase in reference only to African-Americans, and it's actually pretty racist to assume she was (she used it in reference to "gangs of kids," no further physical description given). 

But regardless, she has apologized. Anyone who knows how to use google could have figured that out in 5 seconds.
Everyone knows Google is a Liberal printing money machine for HRC. 

Anyone who knows how to think could figure that out in 5 seconds. 

Did you enjoy her defense of Trump's mocking of the handicapped reporter? How Trump was pretending to be a "regular #######"? (Rhymes with "pee-tard")

You have called out several people in this forum for bad taste and for joking about offensive things. But I take it this was OK with you? Or you found it funny? 
You are in a constant state of playing the victim and demanding apologies...

-Topps Victicrat Playing Cards 1st Edition Silver #1 

Guy has an opinion and vision of where to take this country and Twitter happens to be one of the bigger forms of getting the word out in 2016.

Where is he supposed to get his message across? Why would they waste their time attacking him for using Twitter?
Twitter isn't the substance of that post.

Guy has an opinion and vision of where to take this country and Twitter happens to be one of the bigger forms of getting the word out in 2016.

Where is he supposed to get his message across? Why would they waste their time attacking him for using Twitter?
C'mon man.  People here may not think much of you, but they at least give you enough credit to know that you didn't just completely miss the "insult" part of the post/link. Which means they know you're intentionally ignoring it so you can embark on a Friday afternoon fishing expedition.

Next time maybe a little less obvious?

Ann Coulter, doing what she does. It's amazing she can keep a straight face. She's got it made in this environment, 4 more years of easy money. 
Anyone who doesn't realize that this (along with Rush and Glenn Beck and all the other right wing bloviators) stuff is completely contrived deserves to be suckered by our Ann.

Did you enjoy her defense of Trump's mocking of the handicapped reporter? How Trump was pretending to be a "regular #######"? (Rhymes with "pee-tard")

You have called out several people in this forum for bad taste and for joking about offensive things. But I take it this was OK with you? Or you found it funny? 
I have a soft spot for Ann Coulter. Didn't hear that remark , would have to see how is was presented. Probably give her a mulligan. She's a good person

Losing mayor posts racist slur.  I wonder if Trump will do the same after he loses?

Link

City Mayor Denies Posting Racial Slur About New Mayor

MIDLAND CITY, Ala.-- WTVY/WRGX received several Facebook messages and phone calls Thursday about the mayor of Midland City posting a racial slur on her Facebook page about the newly elected mayor.

Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper denied making the post to at least one media outlet.

WTVY called the mayor Thursday night, and a man saying he was her spouse, Virgil Skipper, answered. Patsy took over the mayor’s seat when he stepped down for health reasons in February. Now he says Patsy just had heart surgery and has strep throat and didn’t want to speak Thursday.

Mayor Skipper told media she thinks her Facebook page was hacked.

WTVY received a dozen screenshots or images of a Facebook post in which a friend of Skipper posted to her wall, asking “How is the election going?” In the response in the photo being passed around, Patsy said she lost, and then used a racial slur referring to the winner, Jo Ann Bennett Grimsley.

“It’s ridiculous now, ridiculous, and this is who is representing me?" said Midland City Councilman George Williams. "Come on. Get real! She should of resigned yesterday. I really don’t understand her thought process and saying something like that in 2016.”

Grimsley was elected mayor of Midland City Tuesday with 233 votes, beating Skipper by 85 votes according to unofficial results. Grimsley will be sworn in- in November as the city’s first ever woman to be elected mayor and the first African American mayor of Midland City.

“It’s the people. The people have spoken and the town most definitely needed a change,” said Williams.

Councilman George Williams added city council members want to speak to Skipper about the post. “I don’t think anyone has been able to get with her, but if she were ever to appear she will be spoken too.”

For now, Patsy Skipper is still the interim mayor.

WTVY also reached out to mayor-elect Grimsley. She said she will speak Friday on being the new mayor along with her feelings about the Facebook post . She said she was on her way to a meeting at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon man.  People here may not think much of you, but they at least give you enough credit to know that you didn't just completely miss the "insult" part of the post/link. Which means they know you're intentionally ignoring it so you can embark on a Friday afternoon fishing expedition.

Next time maybe a little less obvious?
Shoot me! It's Friday and I was having you know, Fun with an emphasis on the F and the U  :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you could offer a simple apology rather than being sore it got caught?
If the target of the joke was offended by it I would happily do so.  If he has thick skin and shares my sense of humor then there is no need. 

And I suspect he might, given the fact that he liked a post where you said F U to me like 20 minutes ago.

WTF seriously? 
If you are offended, please accept my sincere apologies. Based on your tendency to regularly dish out personal insults (including at me) I thought it would be funny to hit you with some Friday afternoon return fire, but then I thought better of it. Feel free to report me if you think it's appropriate or warranted.

They try to be self righteous, claim the high moral ground and act above it all, but fail miserably when you look at some of their prior posts, particularly this gem that was directed at me yesterday. :lol:
Just stop.....you are the poster boy of hypocrisy when it comes to this.

Just stop.....you are the poster boy of hypocrisy when it comes to this.
Says the guy who just likes to go after snarky posters and trolls...by trolling and being snarky to everyone for years.

You have zero high ground here...neither does HT or MOP or any other. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread