What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Donald Trump for President thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bull.  Moms, legal sisters and wives have never been out of bounds.

You all seem like you want message board posters to somehow act better than the idiot candidate you support.
That's a relief since I've slept with all of the moms, legal sisters, and wives of everyone here.  Not very well mind you, but it's nice to finally come clean.

Says the guy who just likes to go after snarky posters and trolls...by trolling and being snarky to everyone for years.

You have zero high ground here...neither does HT or MOP or any other. 
And after his Stinger Ray alias was banned. He is on what now, his fourth account? Kind of hard to be self righteous and act holier than thou when the mods keep banning you for trolling. :lol:

Trump's Doctor Wrote Health Letter in Just 5 Minutes as Limo sent by Trump to pick it up Waited
"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.

Asked how he could justify the hyperbole, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead."
:lmao:

If you are offended, please accept my sincere apologies. Based on your tendency to regularly dish out personal insults (including at me) I thought it would be funny to hit you with some Friday afternoon return fire, but then I thought better of it. Feel free to report me if you think it's appropriate or warranted.
cool.  You kinda went of the grid & recognized it.   over & done.

Says the guy who just likes to go after snarky posters and trolls...by trolling and being snarky to everyone for years.

You have zero high ground here...neither does HT or MOP or any other. 
Bull####, I've never once attacked anyone's family and the only time I take aim at a poster is when I am either under heavy fire or they say something way out of bounds.

-HT's wife might not be in the best of health or maybe she is but you'll never know because you all are being gutless in either posting it or worse defending it which you all are more than happy to piss all over Trump supporters anytime the guy says something you don't like. 

It's classless, plain and simple. Trying to muddy up anyone who doesn't actively act in such a manner is pretty defenseless behavior. 

Why can't the attacks be kept on point at trump? Posting about a family member is a clear violation of the rules and despite what many think most of us do not hit the report button. Of course when we ask politely for that type of nonsense to stop you all further throw insults with the thin skin comments...it never ends. 

It's like the United States vs the thugs of the Middle East...one side plays by the rules of engagement and the other side not so much, you can figure out which side you would like to be on, I know where HT and I stand. 

never reported anyone & have never been banned or time outed.   Holy cripes, maybe I respect opinions?  Who would have thought?

Bull####, I've never once attacked anyone's family and the only time I take aim at a poster is when I am either under heavy fire or they say something way out of bounds.

-HT's wife might not be in the best of health or maybe she is but you'll never know because you all are being gutless in either posting it or worse defending it which you all are more than happy to piss all over Trump supporters anytime the guy says something you don't like. 

It's classless, plain and simple. Trying to muddy up anyone who doesn't actively act in such a manner is pretty defenseless behavior. 

Why can't the attacks be kept on point at trump? Posting about a family member is a clear violation of the rules and despite what many think most of us do not hit the report button. Of course when we ask politely for that type of nonsense to stop you all further throw insults with the thin skin comments...it never ends. 

It's like the United States vs the thugs of the Middle East...one side plays by the rules of engagement and the other side not so much, you can figure out which side you would like to be on, I know where HT and I stand. 
I didt claim you wemt after family.  I claimed you all complain about trolling and attacks...yet do it all the time yourselves.  That none of us has any high ground here

He made a joke...and again its laughable  amd sad that you all want to hold message posters to a higher standard than the guy you want to be President.

You're 100% right.  I shouldn't have assumed youd find it funny just because I might have. I don't know you and should not have made that assumption, which is why I deleted it.  My bad.
Let's just proceed moving forward like it never happened. I try not to get personal but I imagine I've crossed lines from time to time. Sometimes the intent of humor gets lost online where if it was in person would be received totally different.

btw I've only reported 1 post in my entire time here 

My mom has been ashes for 30 years

My sister for 3

and my ex wife is gay...

Have at em.
Let's all call it a day or week or whatever. The weekend is here, time to crack open an adult beverage or bowl and let the good times roll. 

I'm sure many of us would actually enjoy having a beer and striking up a a conversation at the bar. We don't have to all be buddies in here but the level of awfulness towards one another sinks with each passing day it seems. 

I thought once Clinton was clearly winning that a lot of this would stop but it seems like the Left is even more in a state of panic, not sure why. 

Let's all move forward, this is not a good representation of a lot of folks and we as a collective group do amazing things for a lot of folks around the forums. Can't we just try a little bit harder to not go to insult level 5 right out of the chute. I thought clearly when I put a smiley emoticon that anyone would know I was joking, the Twitter naive post was just a joke and it certainly wasn't aimed at a poster or individual. 

I really have no long term ill feeling towards anyone and it's painful when I like a poster who votes one way and I also like to read a poster that votes another and then I see the two of them fighting and it makes it tough to enjoy...there I'm done being the nanny for the night. 

Now beat it you jimmies and go watch boobies over on the hamster network. 

:banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just proceed moving forward like it never happened. I try not to get personal but I imagine I've crossed lines from time to time. Sometimes the intent of humor gets lost online where if it was in person would be received totally different.

btw I've only reported 1 post in my entire time here 
:hifive:

It is painfully obvious we share a lot of the same thoughts and beliefs. We posted almost the same thing at the same time. 

My brother from another mother. 

That makes you pretty rare among the Trump guys in here.
not a Trump guy.   Might be getting there though.  I do like the discussion.    Always have.   Can tell the hard core on both sides.   Want everyone to remember::   You may not be right,  just because you think you are

not a Trump guy.   Might be getting there though.  I do like the discussion.    Always have.   Can tell the hard core on both sides.   Want everyone to remember::   You may not be right,  just because you think you are
No...those of us who think trump sucks are dead on accurate about that.

Let's all call it a day or week or whatever. The weekend is here, time to crack open an adult beverage or bowl and let the good times roll. 

I'm sure many of us would actually enjoy having a beer and striking up a a conversation at the bar. We don't have to all be buddies in here but the level of awfulness towards one another sinks with each passing day it seems. 

I thought once Clinton was clearly winning that a lot of this would stop but it seems like the Left is even more in a state of panic, not sure why. 

Let's all move forward, this is not a good representation of a lot of folks and we as a collective group do amazing things for a lot of folks around the forums. Can't we just try a little bit harder to not go to insult level 5 right out of the chute. I thought clearly when I put a smiley emoticon that anyone would know I was joking, the Twitter naive post was just a joke and it certainly wasn't aimed at a poster or individual. 

I really have no long term ill feeling towards anyone and it's painful when I like a poster who votes one way and I also like to read a poster that votes another and then I see the two of them fighting and it makes it tough to enjoy...there I'm done being the nanny for the night. 

Now beat it you jimmies and go watch boobies over on the hamster network. 

:banned:
I was attempting to be humorous and lighten the mood.  :shrug:

Did he manage to get through his rallies / TV appearances without flip flopping on any of his positions and insult anybody that's not Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama?
Which position,  that all illegal immigrants need to be sent packing,  or only the violent ones? 

Seems like he did well!
he did very well.  I think you will see he does very well with the blacks, they love him.  Also, the evangelicals and the gays.  He's going to do tremendous things for the gay evangelicals, believe me.  They love him.  I think you will see that all of the gay evangelicals will totally love him, because what do they have to lose?  after twelve years of crooked hillary running things, things haven't gotten any better.  By the way, she was totally wrong about Iraq.  My friend Vlad told me so.  and, he's not the only one - people are talking about what Vlad told me.  lots of people.  high energy people, like the gay evangelical mexicans.  Sad!

Trump is starting to remind me of Phillip Rivers. He screwed up bad in the beginning, falling waay behind. Now, he will start a comeback and maybe, just maybe get within a TD, but then will throw a back breaking INT and lose the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread