What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

It's probably the beer but I still think it looks like Hitler
It does look Hitler-esque. I still want the Robert Johnson. Do you have a layaway plan?
I don't know what this means either.THIS THREAD IS FULL OF RIDDLES!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/25/rjfinalgx7.jpg/sr=1
I vote for your other picture.

It's probably the beer but I still think it looks like Hitler
It does look Hitler-esque. I still want the Robert Johnson. Do you have a layaway plan?
I don't know what this means either.THIS THREAD IS FULL OF RIDDLES!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/25/rjfinalgx7.jpg/sr=1
I vote for your other picture.
and the one after that.

I got about 15 minutes left. who wants to know answers to questions?
I have a question.What the #### was on my FB wall? Don't give me the "I have idiot friednds thing"
It's the truth. That was my friend who was using my account to chat with someone we hated who married my friend and is now separated. At some point he was dumb enough to stop posting replies in the chat window and instead putting them on your wall. I assume the girl thought he wasn't responded anymore so she logged off. Thank god.

Frosty - you do a lot of recruiting updates? That's cool. Where do you get info? Thinking of doing the same for foots, but not sure if we should just regurgitate espn and rivals pay content or what. (we do have access)

Frosty - you do a lot of recruiting updates? That's cool. Where do you get info? Thinking of doing the same for foots, but not sure if we should just regurgitate espn and rivals pay content or what. (we do have access)
Handful of times a year when I fell "serious." And yes. Take the two sites, read everything they talk about a player and you're way more informed than the average dude.

Handful of times a year when I fell "serious." And yes. Take the two sites, read everything they talk about a player and you're way more informed than the average dude.
So far we're all like fringebowlteam does a good job with that. But we can be funnierer than him.

Been sneezing for 3 hours straight. Allergy season and the old lady decides we have to dust the entire freaking house because she's having a Scentsy party tomorrow. I thought she took care of this kind of stuff. I thought wrong. Dog hair everywhere.

Do not drink alcohol with allergy meds? Pshaw. I think not!

Delirious. I'm gonna get comfy on the couch and see if the World Poker Tour can put me sleep. If not, I'll be back.

Delirious. I'm gonna get comfy on the couch and see if the World Poker Tour can put me sleep. If not, I'll be back.
QuitterI'm headed to the Great Lakes Brew Fest tomorrow with a bunch of GBs (hopefully I'll see Stat there). We're starting at noon at a strip club. At 2 the strip club shuttle is taking us to the festival where we will sample about 200 beers from 3-7. From there a limo, stocked with more beer is taking us wherever the night takes us. I plan to be a pile of #### by 1:30....pm. Maybe live-blog on facebook, if we're friends. We'll see how ricockulous the day/night getspm me numbers if ou havent already and you might get a fun text

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread