What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (1 Viewer)

I know it's monday, but I wouldn't be against drinking a shot or 5 with someone.
I was about to go to bed but I got your back. I can do one.My condolences GB :banned:
thanks. I'm in.
Hang in there. I've had a few myself so I hope I wasn't disrespectful. Cheers
my buddy would probably have preferred it if I got drunk and went to a strip club when I found out.

I know it's monday, but I wouldn't be against drinking a shot or 5 with someone.
I was about to go to bed but I got your back. I can do one.My condolences GB :banned:
thanks. I'm in.
my buddy would probably have preferred it if I got drunk and went to a strip club when I found out.
We both know that's not a good idea right now. Save that for a Friday or Saturday. PM or call if you need to rap, GB.

thanks. I'm in.
We both know that's not a good idea right now. Save that for a Friday or Saturday. PM or call if you need to rap, GB.
Oh, I'm not doing it. Just saying he would have encouraged it.

thanks. I'm in.
Oh, I'm not doing it. Just saying he would have encouraged it.
:lol: I would encourage it too ;)

feeling no pain... 2 major firewall changes this week with no f-ups... drinking a little (slight exaggeration on the low side) b&b with a PAM burning slowly and rusted root spinning in the background..

life is good... PAMs are fanta-absolutely-tastic... and rusted root is no slacker...

ETA: left out 'a'... after all, this is the slightly impaired thread....

Last edited by a moderator:
feeling no pain... 2 major firewall changes this week with no f-ups... drinking a little (slight exaggeration on the low side) b&b with a PAM burning slowly and rusted root spinning in the background..life is good... PAMs are fanta-absolutely-tastic... and rusted root is no slacker...ETA: left out 'a'... after all, this is the slightly impaired thread....
Mmmm B&BThis is the 2nd thread I've typed that sentec in tonight

feeling no pain... 2 major firewall changes this week with no f-ups... drinking a little (slight exaggeration on the low side) b&b with a PAM burning slowly and rusted root spinning in the background..life is good... PAMs are fanta-absolutely-tastic... and rusted root is no slacker...ETA: left out 'a'... after all, this is the slightly impaired thread....
Mmmm B&BThis is the 2nd thread I've typed that sentec in tonight
add a PAM (padron anniversario maduro) and tis total bliss...

Checking in! 2 shots of Yeager and about 3 to 4 Kers Lights. 2 rounds of disc golf ar Pinchot Park, band practice, Smokin' Gunz at the Double K. Southern Rock and Alchol. Gave my number to some heavy chick from my High School. Yeah. All that. Wassup.

Checking in! 2 shots of Yeager and about 3 to 4 Kers Lights. 2 rounds of disc golf ar Pinchot Park, band practice, Smokin' Gunz at the Double K. Southern Rock and Alchol. Gave my number to some heavy chick from my High School. Yeah. All that. Wassup.
So, are you going to hit it?

Softball season is now upon us. Weekday drinking is about to pick up. And i wanted to cut back on drinking after the Yao Ming debacle. :sigh:
This is why I'm drinking a lot. Baseball started early March, and weeknight drinking increased tenfold. More jack again tonight. I won't be satisfied until this ####### bottle is done.

Beers (Sam Adams + MGD) then Diet Mountain Dew and Vodka, then a big mug (3.5 beers) of PBR then 2 keystones. :banned: GB college.
Good god man. 20 beers but you gotta have a Diet Mt Dew? Have you figured out how to drink a case yet? You should have that mastered by 2nd semester of freshman year.At any rate, I'm working on a good buzz, but my wife came home from work. :buzzkill: Although she is my chauffeaur for Beer and Sausage Fest tomorrow. Did I mention she's pregnant? God I love her.

Beers (Sam Adams + MGD) then Diet Mountain Dew and Vodka, then a big mug (3.5 beers) of PBR then 2 keystones. :banned: GB college.
Good god man. 20 beers but you gotta have a Diet Mt Dew? Have you figured out how to drink a case yet? You should have that mastered by 2nd semester of freshman year.At any rate, I'm working on a good buzz, but my wife came home from work. :buzzkill: Although she is my chauffeaur for Beer and Sausage Fest tomorrow. Did I mention she's pregnant? God I love her.
WHY HAVEN'T YOU FIGURED OUT HOW TO DRINK A CASE YET

WHY HAVEN'T YOU FIGURED OUT HOW TO DRINK A CASE YET
:goodposting:

AC/DC cover band at the bar in the neighborhood where I grew up. Kerrs light. A couple shots of Yeager. I can't hear. Im tired. Il probably be sore from excessive dancing. Good times!

Users who are viewing this thread