What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

FFPC super flex. Roster cutdown induced.

Gave
D. London and Jamal Williams

Got
2023 1st and 3rd.

I stepped aside and partner made the deal. I’m actually fine with the London aspect, but I do like Jamaal better than the 3rd.
I don't mind this but it totally depends on where that 1st ends up as to where I'd like to be. London could be a stud so I'd rather him than a late pick but if it is a top half pick in 23, then I'm all over that.

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

I think Monty is worth a decent amount more than this. White could be the future in LV but we don't know and a 2nd isn't enough but being high will help. I would hold out for more though if I was trading Monty.
I don't do that, but someone should try the scientific method and see if this is accurate.

I think Monty is worth a decent amount more than this. White could be the future in LV but we don't know and a 2nd isn't enough but being high will help. I would hold out for more though if I was trading Monty.
I don't do that, but someone should try the scientific method and see if this is accurate.
All trades look better when you're high.

FFPC 1QB

I gave Waller, Hurst, Zamir
I got Knox, Jelani Woods, 2023 1st

This one is a rebuilder that, back in April, I thought was ready to compete this year but now I think I was wrong. In April I shipped 1.08 and my 2023 2nd for Waller. I had numerous other picks and didn't anticipate liking the 1.08 in the draft so I moved for Waller for what I thought was a pretty good price.

I see Knox as roughly equivalent to Zamir and Hurst and so I am sort of getting a wash here in terms of having ultimately pushed a 2022 1st that I didn't like to 2023 where maybe I'll love it. It is probably late and Waller increases that chance.

Pretty psyched about this one.
16 team, PPR, IDP, SF, TE-P

Start 1-2 QB, 2-5 RB, 2-5 WR, 2 TE, 11 total offense.

I gave: Davonte Smith, 2023 mid-to-late 1st (~80% chance I make the playoffs)

I received: AJ Dillon, Skyy Moore

Was looking to buy low on Moore. I remembered this team loves draft picks so figured I’d throw it out there. A bit surprised it was accepted. I don’t think it’s too far off - ‘23 1sts are like gold

After dealing James Robinson (for Gabe Davis) D.Smith became my 5th WR, and I had only Swift, Hall, & Hines at RB.

I inherited Smith when I took over this team, but I’m not a Smith guy. Not sure who I’d get with that ‘23 pick that would be better than what I just got.

Leaves me a little thin at WR. Hoping Skyy pays off.

Last edited:

Was looking to buy low on Moore. I remembered this team loves draft picks so figured I’d throw it out there. A bit surprised it was accepted.

After dealing James Robinson (for Gabe Davis) D.Smith became my 5th WR, and I had only Swift, Hall, & Hines at RB.

I inherited Smith when I took over this team, but I’m not a Smith guy. Not sure who I’d get with that ‘23 pick better than what I just got.

alert the media! HSG sold a 2023 1st!!!,

Was looking to buy low on Moore. I remembered this team loves draft picks so figured I’d throw it out there. A bit surprised it was accepted.

I inherited Smith when I took over this team, but I’m not a Smith guy. Not sure who I’d get with that ‘23 pick better than what I just got.

alert the media! HSG sold a 2023 1st!!!,
:lol:

In a rebuild league I want all of the ‘23 draft picks.

In this league I feel I might be a contender, witn a young roster. I’ve now sold my ‘23 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. 😳

It’s a team I took over this year - I’ve now made 5 deals to put my stamp on it. Acquired Schultz, Skyy Moore, Gabe Davis, Hines, C.Evans, & Dillon, shedding Shenault, Higbee, James Robinson, Bourne, the aforementioned draft picks, Bell, & D.Smith.

And we’ve got waivers coming up on the 7th. :excited:

I gave Waller, Hurst, Zamir
I got Knox, Jelani Woods, 2023 1st
Nice way to parlay Waller & get a 1st. I like it a lot.
Forgot to mention in my post that it gives me four 1sts now. If Knox hits and if I can hit a waiver wire lottery at RB I could still compete. I don't love Zamir as much as I did but he will likely increase in value so didn't love giving him up. But I also drafted him in a ton of spots.

Was looking to buy low on Moore. I remembered this team loves draft picks so figured I’d throw it out there. A bit surprised it was accepted. I don’t think it’s too far off - ‘23 1sts are like gold

I inherited Smith when I took over this team, but I’m not a Smith guy. Not sure who I’d get with that ‘23 pick would be better than what I just got.

Yeah I like that move, especially as scarce as you say RB are. Could be right about Skyy v Smith as well. I think Skyy has a nice path to FF stardom. Not sure Smith can get there. But, Smith *is* really good and right now we think Skyy is but still need to see it. I think the trade is fair and not a badway to spend a 1st when you have many and are ready to compete.

You do have many still, right?

FFPC SuperFlex not involved (although I was haggling with one of them all day)

Team A gave Tua, D Jones, Akers, Lamb, 2023 2nd x3 (don't ask me if they're early/late)
Team B got Herbert, Amon-Ra, 2023 3rd

booya
Sounds like Team A fell for the old "If it's heads, I win; if it's tails, you lose" trick.

In all seriousness, I have never played Superflex or FFPC, so it's hard for me to gauge. But it feels like a lot to give up to get Herbert.

Team A gave Tua, D Jones, Akers, Lamb, 2023 2nd x3 (don't ask me if they're early/late)

booya
It’s a big trade.

I might be inclined to hold Lamb/Tua for another year to see if they pan out.

Of course the gamble is they don’t. So he locked up a perennial top 3 QB for the next decade-ish?

I don’t mind either side of this. If I have Lamb/Tua I might make this offer and if I have Herbert I’d have a hard time not accepting this offer.

People like that shouldn’t play dynasty. They should stick to redraft. These are the players that end up with an old team and quit once they run a team into the ground, leaving the commissioner with the unfortunate task of finding a new owner.
Not necessarily. There are a subset of dynasty players who prefer to take advantage of how pick driven other players are to secure young talent. I tend to lean that way, myself. At the right time of the season (or off season) you can get huge value in second and third year players for upcoming draft picks just because those players aren't the shiny new toy anymore.

FFPC (regular, NOT superflex)

Kyle Pitts and Melvin Gordon.
For.
Dallas Goedert, Jameson Williams, future 1st and 2nd (both picks could really be anywhere).

I like the Pitts side but it's not ridiculously unfair. I just think Pitts is worth two or three firsts. Feels light. Goedert is like TE9 everywhere. Jameson Williams is still coming off of a knee injury and in DET. If the picks could be anywhere, I'm just not sure what the side giving up Pitts is really getting. Is he getting Robinson, Gibbs, Bigsby, Evans, or Tucker in '23, or is he getting a back-half of the first round guy given the perennial RB scarcity in most leagues? I have a funny feeling those guys will all be top seven in a non-SF league when it's all said and done.

He doesn't know, and might be disappointed.

booya
Sounds like Team A fell for the old "If it's heads, I win; if it's tails, you lose" trick.

In all seriousness, I have never played Superflex or FFPC, so it's hard for me to gauge. But it feels like a lot to give up to get Herbert.
Herbert, Mahomes and Josh Allen are the top 3 assets in SuperFlex and regularly go 1, 2, 3 in startups. It's a big get for sure. On paper those three are each worth more than say Chase, Jefferson, Taylor, etc.

I think the reasoning is solid in that Akers might be another achilles victim, D Jones might be a bust, Tua is a question mark, Lamb is a big piece and then three 2nds is the cost of doing business.

On the other side Herbert *is* bonafide without question marks and many of use are really big on Amon-Ra. I think he and Herbert are the two best players in the deal and they saved 2 roster spots on the eve of cutdowns.

I was offering Waddle, Toney and Zamir White for Tua, Akers and Burks, and I think they were about to take it but I would have absolutely taken the Herbert deal as well.

booya
It’s a big trade.

I might be inclined to hold Lamb/Tua for another year to see if they pan out.

Of course the gamble is they don’t. So he locked up a perennial top 3 QB for the next decade-ish?

I don’t mind either side of this. If I have Lamb/Tua I might make this offer and if I have Herbert I’d have a hard time not accepting this offer.
They offered me Tua, Akers, Olave and Burks for my Jefferson and Zamir to start the day yesterday. It was *really* hard to say no. Tons of value on that side. I pivoted to Waddle instead of Jefferson (I also have Tyreek and Gesicki) but then didn't get anything done. More I look at it the more I love the Herbert, Amon-Ra trade. That is the kind of trade I live for, wish it was mine.

More I look at it the more I love the Herbert, Amon-Ra trade. That is the kind of trade I live for, wish it was mine.
Incredibly in my full rebuild league I put Amon-Ra on the block and didn’t get a single offer.

I see article after article touting the dude, his ADP has been climbing steadily, yet ZERO interest from my league-mates.

Probably a good thing as I’ll get more for him once he proves last year’s end wasn’t a fluke, but it’s weird.

ETA: also possible my league-mates have trade fatigue from my trademageddon. :lol:

Last edited:
12 Team PPR, start 1-3RB, 2-4WR, 1-3TE

Team A traded Tee Higgins and JD Mckissic

Team B trades Nico Collins, Kyle Phillips, 2023 1st (probably 5-8), 2023 3rd (early)

Traded away
Devin singletary
5th round pick next year
For
Josh palmer
I love Palmer and think he cracks the starting line-up next year. By way the Bill's keep drafting RBs, I'm not sold on Singletary long-term

Team B trades Nico Collins, Kyle Phillips, 2023 1st (probably 5-8), 2023 3rd (early)
I don't know why Team A makes this trade. Higgins is a star and he didn't get much in return. I feel like he could have gotten more. Not that McKissic is a linchpin to any fantasy team but he was an unnecessary throw-in.

10-team Non-PPR, 1 QB

Team A Traded: Garrett Wilson, JK Dobbins, Robeo Doubs, Tyrion Davis Price

Team B Traded: George Pickens, Alec Pierce, Brian Robinson, Wan'Dale Robinson, Kenny Pickett

This is pretty much Higgins for a 2023 1st (5-8ish). I really want 2023 firsts, but I don't know that I'd give up Higgins for one. Especially since this league only requires 1 RB, as that makes Higgins seem even better.

10-team Non-PPR, 1 QB

Team A Traded: Garrett Wilson, JK Dobbins, Robeo Doubs, Tyrion Davis Price

Team B Traded: George Pickens, Alec Pierce, Brian Robinson, Wan'Dale Robinson, Kenny Pickett
Hmm seems mostly like Wilson+Dobbins for Pickens+Robinson. I like the Wilson+Dobbins side.

1QB, FFPC @ cut down deadline

Super thin at RB with Jacobs, Ken Walker and Allgier

Gave: 6th
Got: Davis-Price

Turned around 20 minutes later

Gave: Davis-Price
Got: Cordarelle Patterson

I’m super deep at WR and TE and am trying to compete now. Bridging the gap from week 1 until Walker or Allgier become relevant and startable

16 team devy, TE premium, Super Flex, PPR

Harold Landry’s injury left me super thin on DL. I really like the versatility of LB/DL dual eligibility and 2 for 1 deals when I like a player on the waiver wire.

I gave : Nicholas Morrow (LB CHI), Logan Ryan (DB TB)
I got : Bradley Chubb (LB/DL DEN)

16 team devy, TE premium, Super Flex, PPR

Harold Landry’s injury left me super thin on DL. I really like the versatility of LB/DL dual eligibility and 2 for 1 deals when I like a player on the waiver wire.

I gave : Nicholas Morrow (LB CHI), Logan Ryan (DB TB)
I got : Bradley Chubb (LB/DL DEN)
Since he qualifies at DL I like this deal.

I need to pick up a 3rd QB in superflex bestball, after Herbert and Burrow I have nothing. Have you guys seen recent trades for the lower tier QBs like Ryan, Goff, D Jones, Mayfield, Wentz, etc? After checking DLF trade finder, I think the going rate for these guys is about a 2023 2nd or flex level RB/WR?

I'm thinking about picking a few guys and just sending some trade offers and seeing if anyone bites. I have 3 x 2nd rounders next year, probably early, mid, and late and may start with the late one and see if I get any interest. Who would you target first at current cost / value?

I made a pretty simila offer for Pitts, sans Gordon (it was Olave, goedert , 1st, 2nd) and got rejected. I'll pay that for Pitts. That guy is going to break the TE position in dynasty eventually, even if it's not this year.

Lol. I'm in Oregon so it is legal. It doesn't help with trades but definitely doesn't make things worse like alcohol can for some owners.

booya
I get why someone makes this deal for Herbert and it is probably worth it but I'd probably hold the Tua/Akers/Lamb side with 3 2nds. Getting ASB and a 3rd back makes it pretty fair.

Users who are viewing this thread