What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Eagles vs Falcons - Game Thread (2 Viewers)

Collinsworth after the fumble: it's pretty much the same as a punt. No big deal.

Except that it would have been 2nd and 3 or 4 in fg range so it took points off the board and established momentum from the get go. How is this guy still a color commentator for primetime games?

With Belicheck at home, the Patriots would still be favored at home, even with Hoyer. 

And the big thing is that even as only a 3 point underdog, almost everyone (other than Eagle's fans) are universally picking the Falcons. I have never seen a team picked so much when they were only a 3 point favorite.
I'm shocked the Falcons were only favored by 3, the Eagles are going to get absolutely destroyed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Collinsworth after the fumble: it's pretty much the same as a punt. No big deal.

Except that it would have been 2nd and 3 or 4 in fg range so it took points off the board and established momentum from the get go. How is this guy still a color commentator for primetime games?
Just like a quick kick on first down in FG range

Eagles were  basically 13-2  :lmao: . destroyed seems like a little much
GreenNGold is a notorious Eagles basher... just ignore it. 

Seems like everyone either thinks the spread was too big or too small.  That makes me think the spread was pretty well set.

GreenNGold is a notorious Eagles basher... just ignore it. 

Seems like everyone either thinks the spread was too big or too small.  That makes me think the spread was pretty well set.
 no I was correctly a notorious chump kelly basher and a terrible decision basher, which as an eagles you were overly offended by.  I like the current Eagles team with Wentz at the helm, unfortunately he went down, but your future is still bright. 

Foles can't get into this same #### from the last few games.  He's gotta be different.  First throw, while terrible, was at least something different.   Let's stay aggressive.

What the hell did the Eagles do to this field?  They didn't even play last week.  
No one knows if anything was/wasn't done to the field.  It was an 'opinion' on local radio that we "should" try to slow the field down (Like the pats did against indy).  Lots of people posted about it in here so I think that's where most people "read about it".  It does look a little rough though, should slow the game down a bit. 

No one knows if anything was/wasn't done to the field.  It was an 'opinion' on local radio that we "should" try to slow the field down (Like the pats did against indy).  Lots of people posted about it in here so I think that's where most people "read about it".  It does look a little rough though, should slow the game down a bit. 

It is the middle of the winter as well.

Users who are viewing this thread