What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

Cincinnati has really bad shooters. Some weird forms. Getting stomped by ohio state. 

ETA: i post this and they go on a 7-0 run. Lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The total in the college game tonight is frothy.

under 
I think I heard earlier today that NC St is 11-3 to the under on Thursday night games. @ChainsawU could probably verify

I will also be on the under. Really like NC St here with all of Wake's injuries, but that's an awful big number to lay

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday Night Pucks:

Nucks (+230)
Nucks/Bruins U5.5 (-120)
Habs (-130)
Habs/Sabes O5.5 (-115)
Oil (+135)
Oil/Panthers O6 (EV)
Yotes (+115)
Hawks (EV)
Wild TT O2.5 (-130)

Steelers were on a four-game win streak last November when they beat the Titans (+7.5) 40-17 on Thursday Night Football in week 11 at Heinz Field

Going Chain. Between appointments killing time, and by killing time I mean GAMBLING

NC St/Wake U68. Little disappointed not to get 69 here................................(that's what she said)

Steelers -3 (-125) 2U

So... Over? I was leaning that way. Also think funchess under.

I'll hang up and listen.
Just copying and pasting from Silva bro.  "Panthers plus-sized No. 1 CB James Bradberry isn’t quick enough to hang...".  It feels like an over but I don't think I've played an AB prop in a couple years.

“Just received a DM from my trusted industry insider gambling source that simply said one word: “Kentucky.” Could be just an accidental message. Anyway, I max bet Kentucky -5.5 immediately, so ride with me if you want.”

my play of The Weeknd.

also like under tonight and Fresno tomorrow.

Pitt - 3.5 here - the home teams have such an advantage in these Thursday night games; Pitt is so much better at home and Carolina has severe negative splits on the road;

Tailing Ref ( for just a unit thus far) on KY - got in at -5

GLTA
AB

Users who are viewing this thread