What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (1 Viewer)

I'm going in my third frame at bowling and I'm on my second PBR...I have the first two strikes.....

Over/under on my final score is 185.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going in my third frame at bowling and I'm on my second PBR...I have the first two strikes.....

Over strictly due to PBR.

I had 4 of the last 5 to get to 187. We are bowling on the Statue of liberty pattern. 

Over pays! Finished with a 188 but the old ladies still took the win with their enormous handicap.  Such is life.

L4 seasons Wild .636 to the over at Pacific rinks and .739 when rested. I went o5.5 the Wild also 4-0 O/U on this road trip so far..

Panthers don't play too many night games. Steelers are night game experts. I kind of knew this would be double-digits :bag: wish I'd laid the -24.5

lumpy19 said:
Cam o21.5 comp

AB u7

CMC u58.5

Olsen u4.5 +100
AB looked unstoppable in that first half, nice.to see only 1 2h rec.

Olsen all over the field in the 1h and down big but somehow only 1 rec in the 2h.

Nice to wake up to some good luck.

Looking at box score, Pitt dropped 52 points and almost every player prop was under

AB yards over

Juju yards over

Big Ben yards over

Nasty

Supposed to be very windy tomorrow in Amherst for the BYU/UMASS game.  Early kick for BYU (10am their time) who has struggled offensively, especially on the road.  I think UMASS needed 3 OTs to win last week, so might be fatigued.  I'm going UNDER 59 here.  

Supposed to be very windy tomorrow in Amherst for the BYU/UMASS game.  Early kick for BYU (10am their time) who has struggled offensively, especially on the road.  I think UMASS needed 3 OTs to win last week, so might be fatigued.  I'm going UNDER 59 here.  
The umass Under is the only bet I lost last weeekend, literally.

Welp. Saw Frosti's picks, guess we'll be on oppo sides again a few times this year, lol

UNC Greensboro +10
Kentucky -18
Texas St. -4 1/2
Georgia St. +7 1/2
St. Joe's -3 1/2
Davidson -18 1/2
Pitt -13 1/2
Toledo -5 1/2
Elon +17 1/2

All over Cuse.  Bet them -21 earlier in the week.  -11.5 1H, -4.5 1Qtr, over 44.5 team total.  Ville probably comes to life for the first time tonight.   :ph34r:

All over Cuse.  Bet them -21 earlier in the week.  -11.5 1H, -4.5 1Qtr, over 44.5 team total.  Ville probably comes to life for the first time tonight.   :ph34r:
Was debating on this as well, just saw it went to 20 so hit -20. Lean overs as well but didn't play it.

I'll be in Atlantic City in a month or so and will be putting in some bets.  As a Philly homer, I'm definitely putting in bets for the Phillies to go all the way (assuming they are still in contention at that point) along with the Eagles winning the SB again. Any other good baseball or football odds I should take advantage of? Any good NFL darkhorses would could really surprise this year?
Did you ever find an Eagles -5.5 versus the Cowboys when you were in AC?

Man the start times/time zones really makes a difference with some teams. That Jax play is prolly the only noon play I'll do. They pretty much play at 1pm eastern and after that crash and burn. They play TNF in December, that's going to be a PHAT fade

Can’t get comfortable laying the 11.5 with WVU even though it’s a good spot and I don’t think highly of TCU. Yes I’m posting a non play.

Like Arizona St -11.5, probably play of the day

Pitt -3 - expecting a repeat of BC vs Va Tech

Kentucky -3.5 (now 5) I posted previously.  Tennessee quit.  Not Louisville level quit but quit  enough.  Kentucky can still go to places the program has never been before.  Going to look foolish when Tenn wins outright but I think Kentucky may win by 3 TD.

Missou has looked good the past few weeks and I think they got enough firepower to take care of business -16 vs Vandy 

That Gooroo guy likes the Ducks and he seems like he knows what he’s doing.  Utah with the starting QB and NFL caliber RB out and I’m not sure where the O is going to come from.

if I can’t get comfortable with West virgina I may take SMU -19 vs uCONN.

CFB:  Kansas +12  

Over the years I have made more money on the Bill Snyder vs. KU game than any other and it's not close.  It is always my largest wager by far of the CFB season and he has covered huge numbers with ease.  Snyder has an almost unhealthy disdain for KU, which I love.  However, things are not peachy in Manhattan right now. Snyder's "retirement" announcement (not necessarily his decision) is coming soon, he publicly blamed a single player for a loss last week, he's lost the locker room, and now rumors are swirling that both the #1 and #2 QBs are injured and that walk on Hunter Hall and freshman John Holcombe took 1st string snaps yesterday in practice and Hall will probably start at QB for K-State on Saturday.  If that is the case it will be an even more of a grind it out game than a typical Snyder game.

In the past, I would've chalked this up to gamesmanship by Snyder and doubled down on my bet, but this year is different.  KU is an awful team, but right now so is K-State. Had KU not fired Beaty this week I would be playing the KU ML, but it's hard to say how their team will react on the road especially since they haven't won a conference road game since Moby **** was a guppy. Both teams in turmoil and KU should score enough points against a young and injured KSU defense.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm going large on KU +12. 

Now that I've done that Bill will probably stick a 20+ point ### beating on them (he knows it is his last chance at them)...Just passing along what I'm hearing.
Looks like Alex Delton the #2 QB will start after all. I still feel very good about it.

Few plays, I'm sure there will be more:

W. Virginia -14 (because I'm the guy that identifies bad lines on Monday and grabs them before they move................)
A&M -13
Arizona St. -13 1/2
Pitt -3
Houston -5
Miami (+135)
UAB -11 1/2

Bama FH -14 (-120) (better late than never I guess. 4 units)
Purdue -10 (-120) (This team is REALLY close to being a 1 loss team and actually, kind of, IN the conversation)

Bayern playing so so

Dortmund playing great

A Dortmund home win would put them 7pts ahead of Bayern who was favored heavily to win the Bundesliga. 

I'll take a rare Bayern +105 money

The umass Under is the only bet I lost last weeekend, literally.
Winds be blowing.  Early start for 25 year old mormon men.  Total now 58.  

Also on Oregon +4.  Been pretty cynical on my Ducks all year (did bet them vs Wash) but feel this is a good spot for a defense that has been opportunistic. 

Went with Iowa -10.5 too.  Writer for the Arhletic liked that one. :shrug:

but he's also going with Miss St +24.5 and I don't have the balls to do that. 

Here’s what I’ve got for today.  Fade away

oklahoma o79

West virgina -13.5 and o55.5

indiana -1

texas o62.5

tailed the KY, ASU and Oregon plays as well

Users who are viewing this thread