What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** KC/HOU game thread (1 Viewer)

Does Andre Johnson even play for the Texans anymore?Why the H@#$ don't they try to get him the ball. He's their best freakin WR and the last drive was entirely to Bradford.Someone shoot Capers and Pendry or at the very least trade Johnson so he can have the future he deserves.

Has **** Vermiel lost his mind? 36 carries for LJ? And 3 for the rest of the team.

48 from LJ helped me make up for coaching mistakes (started Kasay over Graham, Chambers over Curtis, Rams D over TB D), but I'm still going to lose points to the weekly winner. Who knew I needed to bench Tomlinson in favor of Anderson. GREAT GAME LJ! Keep it up!

I went into this game up 82 to 36. My opponent had LJ, Kennison, & Gonzo.I'm now down 108 to 82 with Gado going for me tomorrow night. :no: Everything that could have gone wrong in this game for me went wrong.Vermeil is a turd for throwing on 3rd and goal up 3 TDs with less than 5 minutes to go.

Has **** Vermiel lost his mind? 36 carries for LJ?  And 3 for the rest of the team.
That was obscene. He wanted him to have the 200, but it was still obscene.
No. What is obscene is Galloway not having a single catch today. I f'in EARNED this.

Users who are viewing this thread