What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (2 Viewers)

I'm getting the feeling that Kige is getting ready to Jump the Shark. Interviews, radio call-ins, fanclubs....he may be spreading himself too thin. I don't think overexposure is what anyone wants here. Thoughts?I'll hang up and listen.
:shrug: The costumes, the props. Yup, I called it right about 7 weeks ago...When is your "cousin" Oliver going to be joining the videos?

I'm getting the feeling that Kige is getting ready to Jump the Shark. Interviews, radio call-ins, fanclubs....he may be spreading himself too thin. I don't think overexposure is what anyone wants here. Thoughts?I'll hang up and listen.
:shrug: The costumes, the props. Yup, I called it right about 7 weeks ago...When is your "cousin" Oliver going to be joining the videos?
Get the #### out, hater.

That thing is called a chair, morons.By the way, that clip was brutal. Kige is much more effective in doses of about 40 seconds. Keep 'em short and sweet, Kige!

:mellow: The costumes, the props. Yup, I called it right about 7 weeks ago...When is your "cousin" Oliver going to be joining the videos?
Two weeks between posts here in the Kige Appreciation thread? Sorry Kige, it's time to stick a fork in ya. :lmao:

Another board I post at came up with the idea of honoring Kige with a trip to Boston and attending a Celtics gameHe confirmed he is flying up with his dad to attend!Heres the gist of the email we sent

Hi Mr. Ramsey-As I had mentioned to you in our phone conversation, I represent the website, XXXXX, and we have chosen you to receive our annual "Poster's Award". This award recognizes and champions objective and no-frills sports reporting.Your youtube.com posts have a strong viewership among our members and we are happy to extend an invitation for you and a guest to come to Boston in January to receive your award and spend an evening with our members at a Boston Celtics - Minnesota Timberwolves game.As I had mentioned to you earlier, you and a guest will receive:1. Roundtrip airfare from Nashville to Boston, departing on 01/25/08 and returning on 01/26/08.2. Lodging for 2 at the Holiday Inn - Government Center in downtown Boston.3. 2 tickets for the Celtics - Minnesota Timberwolves game for 01/25/08.4. A pre-game reception in your honor at a local restaurant.5. Transportation to and from your hotel.6. A plaque honoring your achievement.

Another board I post at came up with the idea of honoring Kige with a trip to Boston and attending a Celtics gameHe confirmed he is flying up with his dad to attend!Heres the gist of the email we sent

Hi Mr. Ramsey-As I had mentioned to you in our phone conversation, I represent the website, XXXXX, and we have chosen you to receive our annual "Poster's Award". This award recognizes and champions objective and no-frills sports reporting.Your youtube.com posts have a strong viewership among our members and we are happy to extend an invitation for you and a guest to come to Boston in January to receive your award and spend an evening with our members at a Boston Celtics - Minnesota Timberwolves game.As I had mentioned to you earlier, you and a guest will receive:1. Roundtrip airfare from Nashville to Boston, departing on 01/25/08 and returning on 01/26/08.2. Lodging for 2 at the Holiday Inn - Government Center in downtown Boston.3. 2 tickets for the Celtics - Minnesota Timberwolves game for 01/25/08.4. A pre-game reception in your honor at a local restaurant.5. Transportation to and from your hotel.6. A plaque honoring your achievement.
WOW!!!!!! ONE WHOLE NIGHT!!!!!

:rolleyes: You could probably record the reception and sell it on DVD.

TD32 said:
he has his own coupon

:link: :lmao:

Say it ain't so! I hope Kige isn't going to become another empty retail shill, using this groundbreaking show to be a corporate mouthpiece. :(

Users who are viewing this thread