What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (1 Viewer)

1. "The cost of gas prices". :lol: 2. "I fill up when there's about a half a tank left. That saves you a lot of money." :rolleyes:

3. turn up the volume and you can clearly hear his mother (or father?) in the middle of a phone call throughout the course of both clips :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbup: :lmao: :lmao:

If this is shtick, it's easily the best shtick in history. GB Kige making the internets a better tube for everyone.

I love how he speaks real quietly in the Walmart too :) :lmao:

[whisper] alright youtube viewers...[/whisper]

I love how he excuses himself for NOT pounding the table and then says it a little louder and pounds the table. :shrug:

- the new series:27 - The look after saying "TigerDroppings users" ;) :lmao:

1:55- Kige's favorite wild (not domestic) animal

Good cheese is good for a pizza roll. It just adds to the flavor. :lmao: Who on the internet continually delivers like Kige? A lesser talent would have jumped the shark a long time ago.

This stuff is pure gold.

Kiege...you bring us joy in so many different ways. Don't listen to the haters. Keep up the good work bro!

Last edited by a moderator:
Clay is a friend of mine from college. The first time I saw this video I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard. I have no idea how he managed to keep a straight face.

You don't really appreciate the genius of Kige until you see him side by side with a colleague. Good thing Clay's a print man - he was overmatched.

Users who are viewing this thread