What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (1 Viewer)

That guy is clean shaven and his clone has a beard. The clones and there original "true" bodies are at war on the island, and since they are they clones, they think alike. So, each side needs new blood to give them a tactical advantage in the war for the island.

Or, maybe not.

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy is clean shaven and his clone has a beard. The clones and there original "true" bodies are at war on the island, and since they are they clones, they think alike. So, each side needs new blood to give them a tactical advantage in the war for the island.

Or, maybe not.
I like it. Or he could just have a fake beard.

Serious question here: What is the actual evidence for all this twin/clone talk?

All I can remember is some crack-pot theory that made the rounds last season.

Serious question here: What is the actual evidence for all this twin/clone talk?

Theories dude, its all about theories.

Serious question here:  What is the actual evidence for all this twin/clone talk?

:rolleyes: But what is the theory based on, dude.
Uhh Zeke all cleaned up and shaven and then less than 2 weeks later with a long beard. Its either a twin, clone, or a fake beard.

Uhh Zeke all cleaned up and shaven and then less than 2 weeks later with a long beard. Its either a twin, clone, or a fake beard.
Since the theory was created before this episode, I take you dont know the answer to my question. Thanks for the help, though.

If the clean Zeke was a clone then there is possibly another Ethan clone also. The way this show is they want us to think clone right away. He probably was a twin.

Serious question here:  What is the actual evidence for all this twin/clone talk?

Since the theory was created before this episode, I take you dont know the answer to my question. Thanks for the help, though.
The only time I remember hearing anything about clones was off of a "script page" last year on some web page. It turned out to be a hoax.

Sayid was right about Gale. He's definitely an Other.

He's playing Locke big time right now. Pushing all the right buttons.

Ethan was to get a list and Goodwin had a list. Does that answer the question if they are from the same group of others?

Ethan was to get a list and Goodwin had a list. Does that answer the question if they are from the same group of others?
I think its got to. We now know that Ethan wasnt acting alone and was working with the other Others we knew about.As for Goodwin, he and Ethan used identical tacticas - infiltration, lists, etc - and both talked about "good people".

I think its got to. We now know that Ethan wasnt acting alone and was working with the other Others we knew about.As for Goodwin, he and Ethan used identical tacticas - infiltration, lists, etc - and both talked about "good people".
Ethan's comment about The Others being a "family" was rather interesting too.

Did the fake beard and theatrical glue make anyone else tihnk of the movie "The Game"? Its would seem to fit in with the theory of a big Dharma experiment.

Ethan's comment about The Others being a "family" was rather interesting too.
The deranged Swiss Family Robinson? Perhaps a cult that needs new members?

him ...

Could "he" have kicked out some of the Others from the group?
Ok, so we now know they're not really savages and that was all an act. We saw about 7 or 8 people in the operating room, so I think all the Others are doctors/scientists of some sort.Therefore:

The "he" in "He isn't going to be happy" = Alvar Hanso or the asian guy from the orientation film (I forget his name) but remember he had a lab jacket as well.

him ...

Could "he" have kicked out some of the Others from the group?
Ok, so we now know they're not really savages and that was all an act. We saw about 7 or 8 people in the operating room, so I think all the Others are doctors/scientists of some sort.Therefore:

The "he" in "He isn't going to be happy" = Alvar Hanso or the asian guy from the orientation film (I forget his name) but remember he had a lab jacket as well.
They still did some things that would be "savage". Hanging Charlie from a tree, blowing up the boat & shooting sawyer while stealing Walt is a couple.....

Users who are viewing this thread