What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL Marvel's Avengers: Endgame **** SPOILERS ALLOWED! Enter at your own risk!!! (1 Viewer)

Yes. I was going to save commenting until I had gotten further along, but I watched The Avengers and thought it was very good. Clever dialogue, good character ... not development, exactly, but presentation, I guess. They introduced and presented the characters efficiently so that no prior knowledge was required for their interactions to have depth. The emphasis on action and special effects was more than I'd prefer, but that's okay. On the whole, it was supremely competent and consistently entertaining.

None of it was hard to follow. I realized there were references I wasn't getting, like Black Widow's previous interaction with Hawkeye ("You and I remember Budapest rather differently") -- there were a number of lines like that, hinting at backstories unseen, but that wasn't a drawback: it made the universe seem richer and more complete.

Winter Soldier will be in a couple weeks.
Nobody knows about Budapest. 

Honestly, in the first avengers other than perhaps some Tony and  Steve stuff, maybe a little thor and Loki stuff, there wasn't much backstory developed to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread