What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP : LA Rams vs NO Saints *** (2 Viewers)

I'll take the Saints to win today and do put a lot into how Brees has never lost a home playoff game. Let's see what happens.

One of the great QB's of all time at home where he has never lost in this "spot" vs a young kid in his first playoff season, I like that.

One of the great QB's of all time at home where he has never lost in this "spot" vs a young kid in his first playoff season, I like that.
I do agree that the big-game experience factor could work against the Rams, particularly Jared Goff. If the pre-snap McVay-to-Goff informational pipeline is drowned out or otherwise hindered ... what can Goff do on his own?

I do agree that the big-game experience factor could work against the Rams, particularly Jared Goff. If the pre-snap McVay-to-Goff informational pipeline is drowned out or otherwise hindered ... what can Goff do on his own?
Good point, hadn't thought of that.

Unexpectedly ... Saints TE Ben Watson is on the field warming up. He’s spent all week being treated (non-invasively) for appendicitis.

EDIT: Never mind — while Watson is out there, he is, indeed, inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Munchies....check

Wife over at her mom's...check

Ice ...check

Coke...check

half pint of Ancient Age....check

A few buddies  on their way...check (Bring their own)

Life is good.

GO SAINTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prediction....Saints 27 Rams 21.

Samsung big screen HD,  did I mention life  is good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I can not wait.  Super nervous but feel good about our chances.  Go Rams!!
Seriously, I know you guys are “just fans”, but it’s nerve wrecking being in this game. So close...

(I’m a Red Wings fan, don’t actually know what’s it’s like from a Lions perspective  :lol:  )

GLA

Munchies....check

Wife over at her mom's...check

Ice ...check

Coke...check

half pint of Ancient Age....check

A few buddies  on their way...check (Bring their own)

Life is good.

GO SAINTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prediction....Saints 27 Rams 21.

Samsung big screen HD,  did I mention life  is good?
What’re you? 13?

Users who are viewing this thread