What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Post Your 2018 Rookie Draft (1 Viewer)

Some of them are. I mean AZ was devastated when they missed out on Ameer Abdullah and had to settle for ordinary David Johnson. Lolol NFL scouting departments are terrible. 

I mean what were they looking at? Did they even scout the players or just go with what they read on the internet from some journalist?
Some guys at the top definitely shouldn't be there. I've criticized the Bears for years over most of their moves and I was usually right.  So many people in the fantasy world being so high on St. Brown when he at the end of the draft is a little different than Abdullah being taken 30 picks or so before Johnson, though. 

Some of them are. I mean AZ was devastated when they missed out on Ameer Abdullah and had to settle for ordinary David Johnson. Lolol NFL scouting departments are terrible. 

I mean what were they looking at? Did they even scout the players or just go with what they read on the internet from some journalist?
How long are you going to hang your hat on that prediction?

Devy league

12 total college players can be drafted.

DRAFT RESULTS FOR ULTIMATE FOOTBALL DYNASTY LEAGUE

PICKOVRFRANCHISESELECTIONDATE/TIMECOMMENTS

1.011.Mr. Rodgers NeighborhoodJones, Ronald TBB RB (R)Tue May 8 1:25:26 p.m. ET 2018 

1.022.DexterPenny, Rashaad SEA RB (R)Tue May 8 2:51:42 p.m. ET 2018 

1.033.Unforgettable BuzzBrown, Corey FA WRTue May 8 3:01:47 p.m. ET 2018A J Brown, WR Ole Miss

1.044.Revolution by NightStarks, James FA RBTue May 8 3:15:00 p.m. ET 2018Pick traded from Night Stalkers.
Cam Akers, RB, Florida State

1.055.MermenMichel, Sony NEP RB (R)Tue May 8 4:59:45 p.m. ET 2018[Pick traded from Revolution by Night.]
Pick traded from Lance Surridge .

1.066.Night StalkersWoodhead, Danny FA RBTue May 8 5:47:12 p.m. ET 2018Pick traded from Flying monkeys.
RB D'Andre Swift, Georgia

1.077.No Way JoseMoore, D.J. CAR WR(R)Tue May 8 6:57:16 p.m. ET 2018 

1.088.Dead SoulsDraughn, Shaun FA RBTue May 8 11:27:39 p.m. ET 2018JK Dobbins RB Ohio St

1.099.Mahone Bay HitmenFreeman, Royce DEN RB (R)Tue May 8 11:27:39 p.m. ET 2018[Pick made based on Pre-Draft List]
Pick traded from ELKCAT.

1.1010.Unforgettable BuzzSpiller, C.J. FA RBWed May 9 7:06:54 a.m. ET 2018Pick traded from Revolution by Night.
Bryce Love RB Stanford

1.1111.Mahone Bay HitmenJohnson, Kerryon DET RB (R)Wed May 9 10:29:32 a.m. ET 2018 

1.1212.Revolution by NightWilliams, DeAngelo FA RBWed May 9 11:45:27 a.m. ET 2018Pick traded from Mermen.
David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State

2.0113.Night StalkersJennings, Rashad FA RBWed May 9 12:25:22 p.m. ET 2018[Pick traded from Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood.]
RB Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin

2.0214.MermenKirk, Christian ARI WR (R)Wed May 9 12:58:09 p.m. ET 2018[Pick traded from Dexter .]

2.0315.Unforgettable BuzzHillman, Ronnie FA RBWed May 9 3:43:56 p.m. ET 2018Najee Harris RB Alabama Hadn't planned on taking 3 devys, but that's just how it turned out. (Comments Added Wed May 9 3:57:25 p.m. ET 2018)

2.0416.Flying monkeysDiMarco, Patrick BUF RBWed May 9 5:37:23 p.m. ET 2018Pick traded from Night Stalkers.
AJ Dillon, RB Boston college

2.0517.DexterGallup, Michael DAL WR(R)Wed May 9 5:47:21 p.m. ET 2018[Pick traded from Revolution by Night.
Pick traded from Mermen.]
Pick traded from Lance Surridge .

2.0618.Unforgettable BuzzJackson, Lamar BAL QB (R)Wed May 9 7:22:07 p.m. ET 2018[Pick traded from Flying monkeys.]

2.0719.No Way JoseHines, Nyheim IND RB (R)Wed May 9 7:50:43 p.m. ET 2018 

2.0820.Dead SoulsMiller, Anthony CHI WR (R)Wed May 9 8:26:53 p.m. ET 2018 

Last edited by a moderator:
How long are you going to hang your hat on that prediction?
You act like that's the only guy I've hit on. You still own Ameer don't you. 

Look I miss too but NFL scouting departments are terrible. I mean if they were truely doing their own work the 1st round wouldn't go so close to consensus. 

The truth is they are looking at the same mock drafts we are and making picks off of them. Lolol

You act like that's the only guy I've hit on. You still own Ameer don't you. 

Look I miss too but NFL scouting departments are terrible. I mean if they were truely doing their own work the 1st round wouldn't go so close to consensus. 

The truth is they are looking at the same mock drafts we are and making picks off of them. Lolol
I have no idea if you've hit on others. I have never had Abdullah on a roster.

Some NFL scouting departments are terrible. 

That is not the truth.

I'd tell you to stop being so full of yourself but the truth is that now that everyone is on to your shtick it admittedly at least adds a little flavor to the Pool.

Just took Chark at 30. St. Brown went the pick before.  I guess St Brown will be a HOF now. 
Are you saying 3.05 is a massive reach for St. Brown? :loco:  We're talking about the 3rd round where just about everyone is a flyer. Personally, I'd rather hang onto St. Brown for 2 years to see if he's going to sink or swim with Rodgers than wait for Chark to serve his 4-year sentence in JAX.

ETA: Just to be clear, I don't have St. Brown on any teams. Just saying I can see why one might shoot for the stars with a 3rd round pick. Guys I draft with my 3rd and 4th are like 6th and 7th round picks for NFL teams - not guaranteed to stick.

Are you saying 3.05 is a massive reach for St. Brown? :loco:  We're talking about the 3rd round where just about everyone is a flyer. Personally, I'd rather hang onto St. Brown for 2 years to see if he's going to sink or swim with Rodgers than wait for Chark to serve his 4-year sentence in JAX.

ETA: Just to be clear, I don't have St. Brown on any teams. Just saying I can see why one might shoot for the stars with a 3rd round pick. Guys I draft with my 3rd and 4th are like 6th and 7th round picks for NFL teams - not guaranteed to stick.
Didn't the Packers choose 2 other WRs before St. Brown?   The scouting report on him now isn't very good.  He's more of a fantasy football darling than an NFL darling.

Didn't the Packers choose 2 other WRs before St. Brown?   The scouting report on him now isn't very good.  He's more of a fantasy football darling than an NFL darling.
I'm not arguing against that, but saying "I guess he's going to the HoF" because someone drafted him at 3.05 is a bit strong.

Hard to say for sure with what little was posted, but I took it to mean he missed out on ESB by one pick so watch him go on to be a super stud now. I know I've had that feeling many times over the years that I missed out on the guy I wanted because he went one pick before mine. One of the reasons I prefer auctions to drafts for startup's these days.

Hard to say for sure with what little was posted, but I took it to mean he missed out on ESB by one pick so watch him go on to be a super stud now. I know I've had that feeling many times over the years that I missed out on the guy I wanted because he went one pick before mine. One of the reasons I prefer auctions to drafts for startup's these days.
I don't think so because he made another comment about St. Brown being a bad pick/getting drafted too early.

I'm not dropping a 2nd on St. Brown, but will never judge anyone for dropping a third on anyone. It's almost impossible to reach significantly enough to get called out in the 3rd round, IMO. Everybody in the 3rd or later is a flyer. 

FF Ninja said:
I'm not arguing against that, but saying "I guess he's going to the HoF" because someone drafted him at 3.05 is a bit strong.
I was being literal.  I didn't pick him, so he'll probably end up in the hof. 

Andy Dufresne said:
I have no idea if you've hit on others. I have never had Abdullah on a roster.

Some NFL scouting departments are terrible. 

That is not the truth.

I'd tell you to stop being so full of yourself but the truth is that now that everyone is on to your shtick it admittedly at least adds a little flavor to the Pool.
Meh I don't care enough to post much in here anymore because it's not worth getting upset about. I need to just post my opinions and not even engage anybody afterwards. I'm getting better. I see a lot of posters that don't even make predictions they just sit back and criticize others or take shots at others that do. It's chased more than a few good posters away from here unfortunately. Maybe a few bad posters too. (Lol like me)

If you don't want to hear about players like Thielen, Tyreek, or David Johnson before they hit by all means carry on. 

Good luck. I'm not mad. It just gets to be to much fighting the hoard here. Haha

https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=63518&O=17

1.01 - Barkley

1.02 - Guice

1.03 - Sony Michel

1.04 - Ronald Jones

1.05 - Nick Chubb

1.06 - Rashad Penny

1.07 - Royce Freeman

1.08 - DJ Moore

1.09 - Kerryon Johnson

1.10 - Calvin Ridley

1.11 - Christian Kirk

1.12 - Courtland Sutton

2.01 - Mike Gallup

2.02 - Anthony Miller

2.03 - Kalen Ballage 

2.04 - Dante Pettis

2.05 - James Washington

2.06 - Lamar Jackson

2.07 - Josh Rosen

2.08 - Nyheim Hines

2.09 - Dallas Goedert

2.10 -Baker Mayfield

2.11 - Mike Geisicki

2.12 - Mark Andrews

3.01 - Hayden Hurst

3.02 -KeKe Coutee

3.03 - Sam Darnold

3.04 - Josh Allen

3.05 - DJ Chark

3.06 - Antonio Callaway

3.07 - Chase Edmunds

3.08 - TreQuan Smith

3.09 - John Kelly

3.10 - J'Mon Moore

3.11 - E. St. Brown

3.12 - Jordan Wilkins

4.01 - Deon Cain

4.02 - Jaylen Samuels

4.03- Mark Walton

4.04 -Daurice Fountain

4.05 - Mason Rudolph

4.06 - Jordan Lasley

4.07 - Ito Smith

4.08 - Bo Scarbrough 

4.09 - Ian Thomas

4.10 - DaeShwan Hamilton

4.11 -Roc Thomas

4.12 - owner skipped pick

Started an FFPC one yesterday already through 9 picks

Saquon Barkley - Me I traded for the pick about 2 months ago

Derrius Guice

Sony Michel

Rashaad Penny

Ronald Jones

DJ Moore

Kerryon Johnson

Nick Chubb

James White ???????????

Please explain to me how you didn't move up to 8 for Chubb. 

I don't even know what to say, that this was allowed to happen.
I've made offers from 1.06 and onward nobody is responding to my offers.  They aren't great offers since I refuse to give up a '19 1st but I have tried.  There's still 2 guys on the board I want hoping I can get in here.  

Next pick was Christian Kirk at 1.10.  

Not public ....
ok Ill list it....some interesting picks:

1 - Barkely

2 - Guice

3 - Rashad Penny

4 - NIck Chubb

5 -  Royce Freeman

6 - Sony Michel

7 - Ron Jones

8 - Kerryon Johnson

9 - Christian Kirk

10 - DJ moore

11 - Calvin Ridley

12 - Courtland Sutton

------------------------------------

1 - Mike Gallup

2 - Mike Gesicki

3 - James Washington

4 - Kallen Ballage

5 - Baker Mayfield

6 - Anthony Miller

7 - Josh Rosen

8 - Lamar Jackson

9 - Nyheim Hines

10 - Dante Pettis

11 - Dallas Goedert

12 - Hayden Hurst

---------------------------------------

1 -E. St Brown

2 - TreQuan Smith

3 -  Sam Darnold

4 - J'Mon Moore

5 - Josh Allen

6 - Mark Andrews

ill update more as it goes

12 team - Standard PPR:

https://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=38573&O=17

12 team - Standard PPR (I'm Character Concerns):

http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=49558&O=17

12 team - Standard PPR:

http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=48152&O=17

12 team - Standard PPR:

http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=38885&O=17

12 team - SuperFlex PPR / 1.5 TE PPR:

http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=35798&O=17

12 team - SuperFlex IDP PPR / 1.5 TE PPR:

https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=17970&O=17

All drafts began the previous weekend on Friday, 5/04.  

Oof, one of those had Ridley at 3. Meanwhile your team gets freeman and Penny (and saquon). Guice at 4? Penny at 8? Freeman at 10? Got any openings?

Any 2 QB leagues in here?
PICK    OVR        SELECTION
1.01    1        Barkley, Saquon NYG RB (R)
1.02    2        Rosen, Josh ARI QB (R)
1.03    3        Penny, Rashaad SEA RB (R)
1.04    4        Jones, Ronald TBB RB (R)
1.05    5        Sutton, Courtland DEN WR (R)
1.06    6        Jackson, Lamar BAL QB (R)
1.07    7        Guice, Derrius WAS RB (R)
1.08    8        Michel, Sony NEP RB (R)
1.09    9        Darnold, Sam NYJ QB (R)
1.1    10        Chubb, Nick CLE RB (R)
2.01    11        Mayfield, Baker CLE QB (R)
2.02    12        Moore, D.J. CAR WR (R)
2.03    13        Allen, Josh BUF QB (R)
2.04    14        Freeman, Royce DEN RB (R)
2.05    15        Johnson, Kerryon DET RB (R)
2.06    16        Ridley, Calvin ATL WR (R)
2.07    17        Kirk, Christian ARI WR (R)
2.08    18        Hines, Nyheim IND RB (R)
2.09    19        Washington, James PIT WR (R)
2.1    20        Ballage, Kalen MIA RB (R)
3.01    21        Gallup, Michael DAL WR (R)
3.02    22        Rudolph, Mason PIT QB (R)
3.03    23        Lauletta, Kyle NYG QB (R)
3.04    24        Smith, Tre'Quan NOS WR (R)
3.05    25        Chark, D.J. JAC WR (R)
3.06    26        Pettis, Dante SFO WR (R)
3.07    27        Miller, Anthony CHI WR (R)
3.08    28        Adams, Josh PHI RB (R)
3.09    29        St. Brown, Equanimeous GBP WR (R)
3.1    30        Jackson, Justin LAC RB (R)
3.11    31        Edmonds, Chase ARI RB (R)

Derrius Guice

Sony Michel

Rashaad Penny

Ronald Jones

DJ Moore

Kerryon Johnson

Nick Chubb

James White ???????????
Update:

Christian Kirk

Calvin Ridley

Royce Freeman

Robert Woods

Willie Snead

Michael Gallup

Marcus Mariota

Courtland Sutton

Anthony Miller

James Washington

Kalen Ballage

10 team, 0.5 PPR. 

start 2 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T

1.01 - Saquon Barkley

1.02 - Derrius Guice

1.03 - Rashad Penny

1.04 - Sony Michel

1.05 - Ronald Jones

1.06 - Baker Mayfield

1.07 - Nick Chubb

1.08 - D.J. Moore (me)

1.09 - Royce Freeman

1.10 - Kerryon Johnson

2.01 - Josh Rosen

2.02 - Lamar Jackson

2.03 - Calvin Ridley

2.04 - Sam Darnold

2.05 - Christian Kirk

2.06 - Michael Gallup

2.07 - Anthony Miller

2.08 - Courtland Sutton (me)

2.09 - James Washington

2.10  - Josh Allen

3.01 - Mike Gesicki

3.02 - Dante Pettis

3.03 - Hayden Hurst

3.04 - Nyheim Hines

3.05 - John Kelly

3.06 - Tre-Quan Smith

3.07 - Kalen Ballage

3.08 - Antonio Calloway (me)

3.09 - Keke Coutee

3.10 - Mark Andrews

Oof, one of those had Ridley at 3. Meanwhile your team gets freeman and Penny (and saquon). Guice at 4? Penny at 8? Freeman at 10? Got any openings?
Yeah, Ridley going at 3 had a ripple effect down the line.  I was shocked he was picked that early, but the owner picking him has made some questionable decisions in the past.

I was very happy with how it turned out for me though.

If reading this thread has taught me anything, it's that we are very torn between Ronald Jones and Sony Michel.  Can't remember two players that fluctuate order as far as pick 2 and pick 10.  Just wild.  

Both guys fell into my lap at pick 7 in one of my leagues and I never expected either guy to still be there.  Came here looking for consensus to help break the tie but the masses are about as torn as I am.

There is also controversy from 2.01 to 2.04 with Anthony Miller, Gallup, Washington and to a lesser extent Pettis, all interchangeable.  FWIW, I went with Miller at 2.01

There is also controversy from 2.01 to 2.04 with Anthony Miller, Gallup, Washington and to a lesser extent Pettis, all interchangeable.  FWIW, I went with Miller at 2.01
I got Washington at 2.08 (idp) and was thrilled. I think Pettis is underrated- we all talk about draft slot and how important it is, then Pettis goes earlier than anyone expected and it’s “better nfl player than fantasy.” I agree though, actually all the tiers are fluctuating. THe rbs at 2-8, the WRs 9-13, and the 13-24 picks are very different League to League. Sometimes qbs/tes start going off early 2nd, sometimes they linger to the 3rd. 

Derrius Guice

Sony Michel

Rashaad Penny

Ronald Jones

DJ Moore

Kerryon Johnson

Nick Chubb

James White ???????????

Zyphros said:
Update:

Christian Kirk

Calvin Ridley

Royce Freeman

Robert Woods

Willie Snead

Michael Gallup

Marcus Mariota

Courtland Sutton

Anthony Miller

James Washington

Kalen Ballage
Another update

Tre'Quan Smith

Lamar Jackson

Mike Gesicki

Dallas Goedert

Josh Rosen

Nyheim Hines

Julian Edelman

Mike Gillislee

Antonio Callaway

Hayden Hurst

Baker Mayfield

DJ Chark

Sam Darnold

Dante Pettis

J.T. Barrett

NO Team Defense

Ryan Matthews

Deon Cain

Keke Coutee

Corey Clement

I'm going to stop updating here since it goes for 7 rounds but this is through 4.04 if you don't want to count the picks.  

Please explain to me how you didn't move up to 8 for Chubb. 

I don't even know what to say, that this was allowed to happen.
I would have to think the holder of the 1.08 had his eyes bugging out of his head when Chubb was available there. 

I think the price would have been higher than if, say, Kerryon Johnson was the sole remaining one of the top 8 RBs left. 

ok Ill list it....some interesting picks:

1 - Barkely

2 - Guice

3 - Rashad Penny

4 - NIck Chubb

5 -  Royce Freeman

6 - Sony Michel

7 - Ron Jones

8 - Kerryon Johnson

9 - Christian Kirk

10 - DJ moore

11 - Calvin Ridley

12 - Courtland Sutton

------------------------------------

1 - Mike Gallup

2 - Mike Gesicki

3 - James Washington

4 - Kallen Ballage

5 - Baker Mayfield

6 - Anthony Miller

7 - Josh Rosen

8 - Lamar Jackson

9 - Nyheim Hines

10 - Dante Pettis

11 - Dallas Goedert

12 - Hayden Hurst

---------------------------------------

1 -E. St Brown

2 - TreQuan Smith

3 -  Sam Darnold

4 - J'Mon Moore

5 - Josh Allen

6 - Mark Andrews

7- Bo Scarbrough

8 - Antonio Callaway

9 - Keke Coutee

10 - Mark Walton

11 - John Kelly

12 - Ito Smith

----------------------------------------

1 -Jordan Wilkins

2- Auden Tate

3 - DaeShawn Hamilton

4 - Chase Edmunds

5 - DJ Chark

6 - Justin Jackson

7 - Jaylen Samuels

8 - Deon Cain

9 -Braxton Berrios

10 - Justin Watson

11- Daurice Fountain

12 - Ian Thomas

ill update more as it goes
this one finished 

Any 2 QB leagues in here?
12 team, 2 QB, IDP, PPR salary cap https://realitysportsonline.com/DraftBoard.aspx?leagueid=2942

Barkley - Jackson - Penny - Jones - Ridley - Darnold - Guice - Chubb - Michel - Moore - Mayfield - Freeman

Rosen - K. Johnson - B. Chubb - Pettis - Kirk - Gallup - Allen - Sutton - Gesicki - R. Smith - D. James - J. Washington

T. Edmunds - M. Rudolph - Ballage - Miller - Evans - Hurst - VanderEsch - Leonard - Fitzpatrick - Warner - Goedert - H. Landry

Hines - Davenport - Jefferson - J. Jackson - Vea - Coutee - T. Edmunds - M. Hughes - Ward - J. Reid - Baker - Ito Smith

Chark - St. Brown - Tre Smith - Cain - Lauletta - Callaway - Andrews - L. Carter - Jewell - Schultz - Walton - Key

(I'm in a bit of a reboot and came away with Jackson, Michel, Freeman, Pettis, Kirk, Fitzpatrick, Davenport, Carter)

((Although it probably would have looked better Guice, Michel, Rosen, Pettis, James, any top 4 LB, Davenport))

Our Draft begins in approx 20min. Will update this thread as much as I can with the picks.

Excellent group of drafters, we're all friends from High School and/or prior... 10 man PPR. We all know eachother VERY well and this has been running for a LONG time. 1PPR / 1.5PPR TE

Factoid before this begins: There have been TEN trades already made within the first 2 rounds going into this. 

Anyways, here we go: 

Barkley

Guice

Chubb (me)

Penny (me)

Jones

Michel

Freeman

Ridley 

Johnson

Moore

Mayfield

Gesicki

Gallup

Hurst

Our Draft begins in approx 20min. Will update this thread as much as I can with the picks.

Excellent group of drafters, we're all friends from High School and/or prior... 10 man PPR. We all know eachother VERY well and this has been running for a LONG time. 

Factoid before this begins: There have been TEN trades already made within the first 2 rounds going into this. 

Anyways, here we go: 

1.01 - 
unless this is a devy league I think you can write 1.01 in pen.

Dynasty, 12 teams, ppr, 1qb, 2-3 rb, 3-4 wr, 1-2 te, 1 def

My haul:

1.04    4    Penny, Rashaad SEA RB (R)
1.13    13    Gallup, Michael DAL WR (R)
2.04    17    Pettis, Dante SFO WR (R)
3.05    30    Callaway, Antonio CLE WR(R)
4.05    42    Rudolph, Mason PIT QB (R)
---

1.01    1    Barkley, Saquon NYG RB (R)
1.02    2    Michel, Sony NEP RB (R)
1.03    3    Chubb, Nick CLE RB (R)
1.04    4    Penny, Rashaad SEA RB (R)
1.05    5    Guice, Derrius WAS RB (R)
1.06    6    Freeman, Royce DEN RB (R)
1.07    7    Jones, Ronald TBB RB (R)
1.08    8    Ridley, Calvin ATL WR (R)
1.09    9    Johnson, Kerryon DET RB(R)
1.10    10    Moore, D.J. CAR WR (R)
1.11    11    Sutton, Courtland DEN WR(R)
1.12    12    Kirk, Christian ARI WR (R)
1.13    13    Gallup, Michael DAL WR (R)
2.01    14    Washington, James PIT WR(R)
2.02    15    Mayfield, Baker CLE QB (R)
2.03    16    Miller, Anthony CHI WR (R)
2.04    17    Pettis, Dante SFO WR (R)
2.05    18    Hurst, Hayden BAL TE (R)
2.06    19    Ballage, Kalen MIA RB (R)
2.07    20    Gesicki, Mike MIA TE (R)
2.08    21    Chark, D.J. JAC WR (R)
2.09    22    Darnold, Sam NYJ QB (R)
2.10    23    Jackson, Lamar BAL QB (R)
2.11    24    Hines, Nyheim IND RB (R)
2.12    25    Rosen, Josh ARI QB (R)
3.01    26    St. Brown, Equanimeous GBP WR (R)
3.02    27    Smith, Tre'Quan NOS WR (R)
3.03    28    Coutee, Keke HOU WR (R)
3.04    29    Goedert, Dallas PHI TE (R)
3.05    30    Callaway, Antonio CLE WR(R)
3.06    31    Wilkins, Jordan IND RB (R)
3.07    32    Smith, Ito ATL RB (R)
3.08    33    Andrews, Mark BAL TE (R)
3.09    34    Hamilton, DaeSean DEN WR(R)
3.10    35    Moore, J'Mon GBP WR (R)
3.11    36    Allen, Josh BUF QB (R)
3.12    37    Walton, Mark CIN RB (R)
4.01    38    Lauletta, Kyle NYG QB (R)
4.02    39    Kelly, John LAR RB (R)
4.03    40    Cain, Deon IND WR (R)
4.04    41    Scarbrough, Bo DAL RB (R)
4.05    42    Rudolph, Mason PIT QB (R)
4.06    43    Jackson, Justin LAC RB (R)
4.07    44    Scott, Boston NOS RB (R)
4.08    45    Samuels, Jaylen PIT RB (R)
4.09    46    Edmonds, Chase ARI RB (R)
4.10    47    
4.11    48    
4.12    49    

Users who are viewing this thread