What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (8 Viewers)

I would buy the cheapest seats.  No matter what, you're going to be watching the screen the whole time anyway.  The production and the show and atmosphere for WM really is first class.  

My buddy got some free floor tickets from work....$500 face value...said he was staring at the big screen the whole time.
Good info :thumbup:  

Are these guys brothers? They look identical. Is this a Kane-Undertaker thing? 
No Roman is Part of the Samoan dynasty of Rock, Rikishi, Haku, The USO boys (Rikishi kids), Tamania Snuka, Jimmy SNuki, Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa (Haku Sons in NJPW), Rocky Johnson etc family

I thought I would be out by 11. The guy in front of me said there were 4 matches left and this one isnt over yet. 

Unless you are getting front row at the ring or coarse and want to splurge yeah just buy the cheapest tickets Personally I'd go to the NXT Takeover even held at the arena Friday night instead. Cheaper and always a lot more fun 
For a certain type of fan, sure.  If I was going solo, it would be a push but if bringing the wife, WM would be the no-brainer.

Went to WM25 and was in the 12th row.  Definitely a good area to watch from (tjo at 6'3 I can look over a lot of heads).

For a certain type of fan, sure.  If I was going solo, it would be a push but if bringing the wife, WM would be the no-brainer.

Went to WM25 and was in the 12th row.  Definitely a good area to watch from (tjo at 6'3 I can look over a lot of heads).
Yeah also skip the axes stuff. 

The Five Knuckle Shuffle (AKA another term for a Jerking off, masturbation, choking the chicken, shining the gun, shaking hands with the bishop) and and F.U. to boot 

Folks this match is gonna be a slobber knocker. A chair shot is just as legal as a headlock here. As gawd as my witness let hell unleash here 

Users who are viewing this thread