What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (6 Viewers)

The amount of blood Beth is losing is concerning. You would have thought they would have gotten her out of there by now.

Oh for ####s sake Charlotte Roman Flair is getting another title opportunity at mania. That was a disappointing women's rumble 

This strap match brings back good memories of Von Erichs vs. Freebirds back in the day. Those guys would draw blood on a random Saturday night every week.
If there's any blood it was accidental and they'll do their best to keep it at a minimum. Reason they didn't take Beth out because it wasn't too noticeable and only in her hair 

WTF Cole!!!!! Brocks been in this match for 20 mins perhaps fatigue is setting in!!! 

Yeah Cole the dude has barely broke a sweat ####ting on half the roster. I doubt he's really fatigued. WTF am I watching I feel like I wasted my night. At least I still got adult beverages left to get drunk enough to hopefully not remember this BS 

OK, games over with still half the Rumble to go. As crappy as that was, it leaves some nice stories going forward. That shot of Drew staring down at Brock will be used at WM.

Users who are viewing this thread