What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (4 Viewers)

Well, 1 week in and it's clear this deal was a mistake. Just put a general disclaimer at the start and be done with it.

Idc what people say, I'll miss that DX as Nation segment just for them censoring little Jason Sensation.

"What the hell am I doing wearing this ridiculous outfit? I look like a damn road sign! What the hell am I.....a school crossing? WOOOO!!"

...Owen proceeds to slap the #### out of him.

Well, 1 week in and it's clear this deal was a mistake. Just put a general disclaimer at the start and be done with it.

Idc what people say, I'll miss that DX as Nation segment just for them censoring little Jason Sensation.

"What the hell am I doing wearing this ridiculous outfit? I look like a damn road sign! What the hell am I.....a school crossing? WOOOO!!"

...Owen proceeds to slap the #### out of him.
Disney did this with numerous shows instead of taking them off. I was watching a few episodes of Rescue Rangers with a disclaimer in them. Really didn't think the one episode needed it but Hold god the one with the Siamese cats depicting Asians Yeah should've had a big red Warning with it. 

Might as Well just get Stevie Richards and GodFather with the rest of Right To Sensor on WWE network to start cleaning it up. Gonna be a disaster. If they take away half the attitude stuff watching the network doesn't matter. If Newcastle United get Relegated there's no reason for me to have Peacock for at least next year. I'll just find the PPV's if I want to watch the Old Fashion way and watch NXT UK that way  

Great Khali and Kane to the WWE HoF. 
Screw Khali but outside of Kane during the late 90s early 2000s Undertake was my Favorite wrestler and loved everything about Kane. In the Old WWE games I would create myself similar to him and mix in a bit of Undertaker with it. Then form a Ministry of Darkness with them and others. 

DJackson10 said:
Disney did this with numerous shows instead of taking them off. I was watching a few episodes of Rescue Rangers with a disclaimer in them. Really didn't think the one episode needed it but Hold god the one with the Siamese cats depicting Asians Yeah should've had a big red Warning with it. 

Might as Well just get Stevie Richards and GodFather with the rest of Right To Sensor on WWE network to start cleaning it up. Gonna be a disaster. If they take away half the attitude stuff watching the network doesn't matter. If Newcastle United get Relegated there's no reason for me to have Peacock for at least next year. I'll just find the PPV's if I want to watch the Old Fashion way and watch NXT UK that way  
And South Park put a disclaimer at the beginning of their "South ParQ Vaccination Special" which made fun of the Disney disclaimer.

Like in a worst case scenario, let's say they completely erase everything Benoit ever did....how in the hell do you keep the integrity of the shows at that point?

They've already proven they're willing to delete entire matches which is ridiculous. Now delete matches, promos, etc. There are intersecting storylines at points with other wrestlers. How would somebody be able to keep up chronologically with so many gaping holes in the shows?

Like in a worst case scenario, let's say they completely erase everything Benoit ever did....how in the hell do you keep the integrity of the shows at that point?

They've already proven they're willing to delete entire matches which is ridiculous. Now delete matches, promos, etc. There are intersecting storylines at points with other wrestlers. How would somebody be able to keep up chronologically with so many gaping holes in the shows?
Yep its pretty bad 

:tfp:

Heard they've deleted the match markers too. Even heard you can't rewind/FF (which I refuse to believe is actually the case) :lol:  

Have offer for 4 months of WWE Network for $5 after CC deal.....and not going for it. If I do, it'll likely be to watch Saved by the Bell reboot that I've heard is decent. Network is value-less to me -- a lifelong wrestling fan -- with only currently product. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Right to Censor is one of the most underrated groups in wrestling history. 

And would have a field day today. As good as Stevie Richards looks today, I'd bring him in any company to head that group. I think Joey Ryan & others did similar in Impact recently and I enjoyed the clips I saw of it.

Kinda decided not to get Peacock for a while if ever. Haven't been watching RAW, haven't been watching Smackdown, and not really interested in any of the matches for WM as of now. I reserve my right to change my mind, but as of right now, I'm out.

It was kinda sad this weekend, my cousin is staying with me, and we couldn't decide on a movie to watch, and he was like "let's watch a random Royal Rumble......ummmm 2003" and the network was completely locked down.

Craig_MiamiFL said:
Imagine a service called Pea(0(k editing stuff.
Apparently they and WWE are working together to do this.

Thus, far...

All Repo Man segments edited out. 

All DX Suck it / Crotch chop in promos/segments/matches GONE!

Bobby Heenan commentary NUKED!!!

Every Rick Rude Val Venis promo and hip thrusts NO MORE!

Every Stone Cold bird flip SEE YA!

All Taker RIP promos and casket matches GOODBYE!!

Every Lawler mention of puppies......BLEEEEP!!

Should be awesome.

Well, well, well...as I suspected, the Charlotte is pregnant rumor was total :bs:   Andrade dropped that knowledge today. 

Apparently, CM Punk was right about WWE doctors. How do you screw up a pregnancy diagnosis? :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:  

Thus, far...

Should be awesome.
Is this real? Jesus freaking christ. I only have Peacock for EPL and watching Heathcliff. if Newcastle get relegated ESPN+ carries the matches in the Champions Division 2. Once I'm done with Heathcliff I might as well cancel my sub until Newcastle are promoted 

Is this real? Jesus freaking christ. I only have Peacock for EPL and watching Heathcliff. if Newcastle get relegated ESPN+ carries the matches in the Champions Division 2. Once I'm done with Heathcliff I might as well cancel my sub until Newcastle are promoted 
Heathcliff? The cat cartoon? 

No. :lol:  

But with them censoring this stuff.....I hope the internet brings up that every Taker RIP promo is him wishing death on others :thumbup:   And Mankind sticky his fingers down opponents throat is a choking hazard :thumbup:  

This WWE Network is going to be an epic flop for Peacock. WWE literally has no incentive to even make documentaries at this point :lol:  Money's in the bag.

The only real way to turn this around for Peacock is playing Right to Censor footage on loop 24/7 outside PPVs and then having them interrupt every single modern day PPV match  :thumbup:

No. :lol:  

But with them censoring this stuff.....I hope the internet brings up that every Taker RIP promo is him wishing death on others :thumbup:   And Mankind sticky his fingers down opponents throat is a choking hazard :thumbup:  

This WWE Network is going to be an epic flop for Peacock. WWE literally has no incentive to even make documentaries at this point :lol:  Money's in the bag.
I wonder if Peacock really knows what a 5 knuckle shuffle really is? 

Thus, far...

Should be awesome.
This can't be real.

NXT and WWE confirmed my report from last year on moving nights. Recently there were reports of WWE moving as well do to the NHL deal but I think NBC/USA and  WWE are using that as well for an excuse for the embarrassing ratings WWE NXT got going toe to toe with AEW and this saves face. Starting Tues after Mania NXT moves to Tues Nights

Eh, I’m cool with that as 1) he didn’t want to win it and 2) he still wrestles from time to time. 
The David Arquette career arc has become compelling to watch, Literally riches to rags as he wants respect in the indies over what he was given in the big time.

Following up on the Charlotte is / isn’t pregnant story - apparently the WWE “doctor” notices an elevated level of HGC(?) which is an indicator of being preggers. 
Flair takes multiple home tests - all of which are negative - and the “doctor” still doesn’t believe it. They finally did an ultrasound which FINALLY convinced him she wasn’t knocked up. SMH

Following up on the Charlotte is / isn’t pregnant story - apparently the WWE “doctor” notices an elevated level of HGC(?) which is an indicator of being preggers. 
Flair takes multiple home tests - all of which are negative - and the “doctor” still doesn’t believe it. They finally did an ultrasound which FINALLY convinced him she wasn’t knocked up. SMH
If I were still writing, we'd make this a storyline BROOOOOO

Doc: You're preggo

Charlotte: No, I'm not.

Doc/Charlotte: Yes/No, Yes/No.

Doc: I know because I'm the father!!!! (Charlotte pretends to be shocked)

Charlotte/Doc: Swerrrrrve. Andrade, we made you miserable and forced you out of WWE. I've never been happier Doc!! (It will come out her/Doc had been fooling around backstage for months and why Andrade was confined to catering backstage!!!)

Mania: Asuka/Ripley/Charlotte. Doc at ringside calls for the bell.....both Asuka/Ripley are medically unable to continue......and your NEW Women's champion.....CHARLOTTE!!!!

BRO!!!!!!!! MONEY!!!

If I were still writing, we'd make this a storyline BROOOOOO

Doc: You're preggo

Charlotte: No, I'm not.

Doc/Charlotte: Yes/No, Yes/No.

Doc: I know because I'm the father!!!! (Charlotte pretends to be shocked)

Charlotte/Doc: Swerrrrrve. Andrade, we made you miserable and forced you out of WWE. I've never been happier Doc!! (It will come out her/Doc had been fooling around backstage for months and why Andrade was confined to catering backstage!!!)

Mania: Asuka/Ripley/Charlotte. Doc at ringside calls for the bell.....both Asuka/Ripley are medically unable to continue......and your NEW Women's champion.....CHARLOTTE!!!!

BRO!!!!!!!! MONEY!!!
<_<

So initially what I reported was right to an extent. It was just more of the WWE "doctor" being incompetent again 

Is that crackpot Francois Petit still running things over there??
No Idea but I originally reported from a source that Charlotte was missing mania because they found out she was pregnant. Then she was on the Covid list the night she was suppose to go on RAW last week and announce it. Now we're hearing the drs were wrong. SO the initial report of why she was out that I reported was technically true but the DR F'd up in the end 

Users who are viewing this thread