What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Agreed about Rock. Considering how gassed he had looked recently in limited physical brawls, I thought he looked as good as could be expected. He looked his age at times, but he probably hit the cardio really hard the last few weeks to get in better shape for the match. It being a tag match and becoming an anything pretty much goes match allowed him numerous rest spots, but he still did fine all things considered.

But poor Roman. He is used to working a match once every three months and now has to work matches two nights in a row. The poor baby. :lol:

Remember when everyone said they should move to a 2 night WM so the night wasn't so GD long? Pepperidge farm remembers 😂. I guess they forgot about the 2nd half of that equation.

It was nearly 40 minutes from the end of Sam's match to the bell on the main event 😂. The final 3rd of that match was pretty damn entertaining. Sucks we had to sit thru like a half hour to get to it

Stupid Peacock!!

I was watching the college final four and planned to just catch the replay, but no!! They don't put the replay on until later. I just went on You Tube and caught the highlights and watched the full main event.

They better bring it for day 2 because most of the reviews I saw said this was not a very strong day 1.

Stupid Peacock!!

I was watching the college final four and planned to just catch the replay, but no!! They don't put the replay on until later. I just went on You Tube and caught the highlights and watched the full main event.

They better bring it for day 2 because most of the reviews I saw said this was not a very strong day 1.
Sami/Gunther and Rhea/Becky were the highlight matches. The rest were meh to terrible.

Stupid Peacock!!

It was a fairly boring show. A lot who I thought should win didn’t. Happy about the tag title outcome

Agreed about Rock. Considering how gassed he had looked recently in limited physical brawls, I thought he looked as good as could be expected. He looked his age at times, but he probably hit the cardio really hard the last few weeks to get in better shape for the match. It being a tag match and becoming an anything pretty much goes match allowed him numerous rest spots, but he still did fine all things considered.

But poor Roman. He is used to working a match once every three months and now has to work matches two nights in a row. The poor baby. :lol:

Will Ospreay is a smart man more money for less dates

Stupid Peacock!!

Sami/Gunther and Rhea/Becky were the highlight matches. The rest were meh to terrible.
I didn't see everything, but I didn't think Sami/Gunther was that great either, although the ending was. But someone should remind Sami to remain in character at all times. I counted 4-5 times where he seemed to slip out of character when on the mat or something. He has been around long enough to know that a close-up of you can happen at any time.

Night 2 WM needs to pick it up. Night 1 was a mixed bag which does not meet the level of Wrestlemania. Main event was solid after a slow crawl. Zayn and Gunther probably second best match. The Uso match and the women’s tag match were terrible. The matches on Stand and Deliver were head and shoulders above these two matches. As far as the crowd, I can imagine its a long day after Smackdown, HOF, NXT Stand and Deliver, WM Night 1, the weather and casual fans moving in on costly ring side seats. Much better weather so far this afternoon plus card looks stronger

Night 2 WM needs to pick it up. Night 1 was a mixed bag which does not meet the level of Wrestlemania. Main event was solid after a slow crawl. Zayn and Gunther probably second best match. The Uso match and the women’s tag match were terrible. The matches on Stand and Deliver were head and shoulders above these two matches. As far as the crowd, I can imagine its a long day after Smackdown, HOF, NXT Stand and Deliver, WM Night 1, the weather and casual fans moving in on costly ring side seats. Much better weather so far this afternoon plus card looks stronger
Stand and deliver was such a better show. I was there yesterday. This is why I wasn’t doing mania plus NxT. Non of the matches last night could hold a candle to the NxT card besides the NxT 6 women’s tag which was a train wreck it was amazing show

Stand and deliver was such a better show. I was there yesterday. This is why I wasn’t doing mania plus NxT. Non of the matches last night could hold a candle to the NxT card besides the NxT 6 women’s tag which was a train wreck it was amazing show
Yes absolutely agree NXT women’s and men’s championship plus the Melo and Trick match could easily shine over WM matches. The risk of the hype is it misses completely. Wildcard tonight is Priest and whomever saves Rhodes. That NXT crowd was hot so you had to have had a great time

Question for you guys, in know it’s scripted but do they wait until the end to make the call as to who wins or do they know before the match?
Heard McEntyre say he’s leaving if he doesn’t win and got me wondering.

Question for you guys, in know it’s scripted but do they wait until the end to make the call as to who wins or do they know before the match?
They know who is supposed to win ahead of time. It's not unprecedented that they change the finish mid match, but it's very, very rare. It's usually due to an injury.

They know who is supposed to win ahead of time. It's not unprecedented that they change the finish mid match, but it's very, very rare. It's usually due to an injury.
See Snoop Dogg stepping in for the injured Shane last year.

Wonder if drew us leaving? Last I heard they both wanted to get it done but far apart numbers. Maybe they didn’t agree and Drew winning in front of a crowd and then Priest cashing in right away was a thanks to drew. Rollins might be taking time off again too because of his back

I am finally live posting. Took my folks out for dinner last night, had my nephew's first birthday earlier today.

I liked the 6 man because it was less than 15 minutes. Fun romp.

I expect the only matches I'll want to watch from N1 are Rhea/Becky, Sami/Gunther, and the Main (I know it was a plodder).

There is so much dead time between matches. Between intros and such, this could have been done in two hours. I do feel bad for the match following this because I feel the KO/Paul/Orton could be a banger

Users who are viewing this thread