What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (2 Viewers)

another awesome episode :thumbdown: the septic truck moment was :fishing: as was the exchange between Clay and Peggy Bundy in the police station.

beer 30 said:
mex said:
the exchange between Clay and Peggy Bundy in the police station.
lmao at that. I'm really liking this show, hope it keeps going.
They've already been given 26 episodes after only putting 4 on the air...so it's going to be on for a solid run and have every opportunity to earn more.

another awesome episode last night :goodposting: . I have to admit that when I watched the first show I thought the guy playing Jax was too much of a pu%^y to play the part but he is owning that role now.

another awesome episode last night :X . I have to admit that when I watched the first show I thought the guy playing Jax was too much of a pu%^y to play the part but he is owning that role now.
:bag: Loving the show

Just caught last weeks show last night after The Shield.

Pretty bad ### move by Jacks throwing Dutchboy through the plate glass window.

It is interesting how Jacks and the Deputy Sherriff did a little nod to each other - I think there is some respect / common goals, but they won't be buds.

I wonder what was up with Clay and Jacks's dad - did Clay off his Dad back in the day?

And one-nut's girl looked pretty good in the mini-skirt.

Looking forward to tonight.

It is interesting how Jacks and the Deputy Sherriff did a little nod to each other - I think there is some respect / common goals, but they won't be buds.

I wonder what was up with Clay and Jacks's dad - did Clay off his Dad back in the day?

I think it is a small town thing. When outsiders come in and try screwing with them, they are on the same team. Jax was acting as a citizen in protecting its own, not as Samcro.I was guessing that it was Jax dad who was dug up and that Clay had something to do with his death when he went soft.

I think it is a small town thing. When outsiders come in and try screwing with them, they are on the same team. Jax was acting as a citizen in protecting its own, not as Samcro.

I was guessing that it was Jax dad who was dug up and that Clay had something to do with his death when he went soft.
huh?It was the 2 Mayans and the drug users mechanics dad. Clay killed the kids Dad because he was a rat.

Now the issue with Clay is Jax found his dad's old memoirs about what the club should be and Clay was a founding member with Jax dad. Clay is now Jax stepdad and Jax does not like the way the club is headed after reading his dad's stuff.

It may be possible that Clay did kill him but I thought they mentioned he died from being sick.

AWESOME espisode last night. If anyone's TiVo'd it and hasn't watched I won't reveal any spoliers or plot points, but it was simply an AWESOME spisode that sets up the entire second half of this season.

One teaser: Jaxx and Dr. Trampstamp are one HOT couple. Yowser! :thumbup:

AWESOME espisode last night. If anyone's TiVo'd it and hasn't watched I won't reveal any spoliers or plot points, but it was simply an AWESOME spisode that sets up the entire second half of this season.One teaser: Jaxx and Dr. Trampstamp are one HOT couple. Yowser! :confused:
:thumbup:

I couldn't agree more with the early sentiment here. That episode was great TV. THAT'S the way to write a short story arc, end it cleanly, and use it to set up a bunch of other things. And, wow, tension filled, edge of your seat stuff there. I'm totally hooked now...great show.

FARK forgot it was on last night, damn world series. ;)

I still love 2 or 3 episodes ago when they had to babysit the dude that would just start jerking off :confused:

FARK forgot it was on last night, damn world series. :unsure: I still love 2 or 3 episodes ago when they had to babysit the dude that would just start jerking off :rolleyes:
That was comic relief. Last night's episode was a whole lot darker in tone...

wow I didn't realize that drea de matteo was playing the heroin baby momma, nor did I know Ron Perlman was hellboy :excited:

:thumbup: I won't put up more than one spoiler but last nights episode was great .

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbup: I won't put up more than one spoiler but last nights episode was great .
:lmao: Gonna be an interesting couple of weeks of episodes coming up...
:hey: very true. Folks who are new to the show, you can see the back episodes online at the SOA official website, by the wayI printed out the 9 panel mosaic poster and have it hanging in the upstairs hallway - really becoming a fan of this show...

hooked on this show. unfortunately our DVR keeps ####ing up. the recording begins at random times instead of on the hour :hophead: so i find myself hunting down the replays :goodposting:

Gemma vs. the Lady ATF agent in a steel cage death match would be worth the price of admission. And Lady ATF agent getting it on with Deputy Dog was also a classic highlight.

I just watched Wednesday's episode. The exchange between Gemma and the ATF chick in the grocery store was priceless.

Really starting to love this show.

Bit of a slow episode. I guess it was needed to setup upcoming episodes. Not terrible but a bit boring. I guess they can't all be shockers... LOL

Bit of a slow episode. I guess it was needed to setup upcoming episodes. Not terrible but a bit boring. I guess they can't all be shockers... LOL
Hale is going to do something to f'up the ATF Lady's "rat trap". Like tell Jax who the actual "witness" is so SAMCRO can deal with it. That's my prediction.

Hale is going to do something to f'up the ATF Lady's "rat trap". Like tell Jax who the actual "witness" is so SAMCRO can deal with it. That's my prediction.
Yep, agree completely. Shame next week is season finale. These series that start up at odd times always mess with my head.

season finale! whoa.

i thought this was going to come to a head in the next 2-3 episodes and then possibly they'd close out the series.

how many episodes were there anyways?

Yep, agree completely. Shame next week is season finale. These series that start up at odd times always mess with my head.
There are a whole bunch of open story threads which will be there until this show comes back next season, whenever that is. Meanwhile, after next week I can get back to watching Top Chef original episodes on Wednesday nights...

nice!

i just jumped in to this thing a few weeks back.. so i'm sure i missed a few episodes and haven't been following news about it.

glad to hear it's coming back.

It is I thought there was 3 left.

It is I thought there was 3 left.
yeah I thought I heard them say there were only a couple of episodes left until the season finale. I'm guessing they use this season to wrap up the ATF crap and then move on to some serious turf/gang warfare next season.

Another great episode.

Jaxx vs. Tigg to get Clay's ear is great stuff. The guy who plays Opie doesn't an awesome job being conflicted. And Segal kills it as Gemma.

yea that became obvious when he got kicked out of the building. now if he manages to do it before they kill opie is what i'm wondering (my dvr cuts off the next weeks previews, so i'm guessing this is what happens next week?).

yea that became obvious when he got kicked out of the building. now if he manages to do it before they kill opie is what i'm wondering (my dvr cuts off the next weeks previews, so i'm guessing this is what happens next week?).
Kill Opie...find out he wasn't the rat. Jaxx will be PISSED. Sounds like a great plot development. Though it's kind of obvious...so maybe it won't happen that way?

Great show, but there is one big plot hole I don't understand.

When Opie, Jaxx and Bobby went to kill the port inspector guy, they knew where he would be because they knew that each week after church he went to bang his black whore.

Why doesn't anyone stand up and say "Hey, the witness to the shooting must be the black whore the port inspector guy was banging?"

Isn't that a more logical explanation than Opie being a rat? Opie spent 5 years in jail for the club. He is trying to get back in.

On another note, me likey the Doc.

Great show, but there is one big plot hole I don't understand.

When Opie, Jaxx and Bobby went to kill the port inspector guy, they knew where he would be because they knew that each week after church he went to bang his black whore.

Why doesn't anyone stand up and say "Hey, the witness to the shooting must be the black whore the port inspector guy was banging?"

Isn't that a more logical explanation than Opie being a rat? Opie spent 5 years in jail for the club. He is trying to get back in.

On another note, me likey the Doc.

I don't know that I'd call it a hole in the plot. Criminals on the whole don't tend to be all that smart. Nor are they very trusting people. The ATF agent has done a good job seeding their paranoia.

:bag: once again. I haven't been this hooked on a show since the first season of rescue me.

Users who are viewing this thread