What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Steelers Vs. Rams Game Thread*** (2 Viewers)

If you put SJax and MBIII in the exact same jerseys, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. They look like the same RB. And they both are friggen awesome to watch. Two of my favorite NFL players. But not tonight with SJax playing my Steelers...

I'm betting FWP is done for the year. As good as he's been for FF owners, as a Steeler fan I just don't think he's the answer. Not enough tough yards between the tackles. I would like to see Pittsburgh bring somebody else in next year.
Yeah, I hate having a guy who's leading the league in rushing through 14 games on my team. Clearly if he could just get more yards then he would be the answer. As it is, I'd rather have any other RB, all of whom have rushed for less than Parker.Are people serious when they say stuff like this?

Steelers are falling apart. I'm not sure the playoffs are even a possibility anymore. I'm still rooting, but I don't like what I'm seeing.
Titans, initially, wanted Cleveland to lose to Cincy. Now, if that doesn't happen, they could get in if Cleveland wins both and Pitt loses both.
I was reading on a steelers message board that if they win today and lose to baltimore and the titans win out the titans get the tie breaker based on conference record.I guess I could look into the situation but that seems like a lot of work with two games going on at the moment.

If you put SJax and MBIII in the exact same jerseys, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. They look like the same RB. And they both are friggen awesome to watch. Two of my favorite NFL players. But not tonight with SJax playing my Steelers...
I certainly think Jackson is the better all around back, but i have never seen any RB, including Jackson, who loves to initiate contact more than Barber.

I'm betting FWP is done for the year. As good as he's been for FF owners, as a Steeler fan I just don't think he's the answer. Not enough tough yards between the tackles. I would like to see Pittsburgh bring somebody else in next year.
Yeah, I hate having a guy who's leading the league in rushing through 14 games on my team. Clearly if he could just get more yards then he would be the answer. As it is, I'd rather have any other RB, all of whom have rushed for less than Parker.Are people serious when they say stuff like this?
I am a Steelers fan and I completely disagree with timschochet. I love FWP. I think the problem is the Steelers o-line. He's gotten his yards in spite of their ineptitude. He is tough enough between the tackles. And the fact is, Ben likes to throw in the red zone. If FWP had 8-10 TDs, he'd be the next LT in the eyes of some (sarcasm).

Steelers are falling apart. I'm not sure the playoffs are even a possibility anymore. I'm still rooting, but I don't like what I'm seeing.
Titans, initially, wanted Cleveland to lose to Cincy. Now, if that doesn't happen, they could get in if Cleveland wins both and Pitt loses both.
I was reading on a steelers message board that if they win today and lose to baltimore and the titans win out the titans get the tie breaker based on conference record.I guess I could look into the situation but that seems like a lot of work with two games going on at the moment.
Ugh, that would suck. I'll be at the Baltimore game.

najeh is looking like a beast this half. out of the blue the OLine is blocking better--or is it the davenport factor?

najeh is looking like a beast this half. out of the blue the OLine is blocking better--or is it the davenport factor?
Can't be the o-line. Mahan is quite possibly the worst blocking OL in Steelers history.Doubt it's dookie.I'm going with option C and saying the Rams front 7 is tired.

Regretting starting Palmer over Big Ben now. I have Ward and Miller also but so far they haven't put up the points

Can't be the o-line. Mahan is quite possibly the worst blocking OL in Steelers history.Doubt it's dookie.I'm going with option C and saying the Rams front 7 is tired.
Come now, Davenport's a MONSTER. His problem has always been his health.He's a slightly less rich man's Brandon Jacobs cerca 2006.

8th FF for Harrison.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Anyone miss Joey P. now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread