What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Steelers Vs. Rams Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

lol guy in my league just got his butt saved by that INT for a TD. Went from 8 points with threat of going to four to 16. Nice.

Stupid ### Linehan. I hope they fire your stupid ###. Holt, You needed to open your mouth sooner. Glad they pulled him for garbage time. Might need him next week to do nothing again.

:shrug: Me in the ###

Don't want to sound greedy but could Ben get one more TD please? I'm playing against the Brady owner... :yawn:

Looks like Batch is in, game over. Congrats to all those who went with Ben. It was a gutsy call and it paid off handsomely for you, and me. :yawn:

Maybe PIT will take a page out of NE's book and throw deep with a 3 score lead and only 2 minutes left. :yawn:
Guess not. How would you like to be Batch right now? The coach sends you in with under 2 minutes left and tells you to take a knee.

I just got back from the game. Yeah, I left at halftime. Here's why:

St. Louis fans couldn't give a flying frick about their team. Steelers fans outnumbered Rams fans by about 75/25. It was disgusting, I felt like I was at an away game.

Anyway, I had thought that Steelers fans were a somewhat classy lot. I've never really had an issue with them, and I know there's some guys that post here that are Steelers fans and they're generally cool with me. However, that was until I met Rob. Rob is this fat waste of life that felt the need to constantly rag on me the whole game. Everytime Najeh got a couple yards, he'd be in my ear. Now normally, there'd be Rams fans around me that would have given him hell back like I was. But unfortunately for me, my section became Allegheny County West. So in the end, after really convincing myself not to punch his teeth down his throat, I left.

But outside of that, I'm so ashamed to be a Rams fan today. The fans don't give a crap and the ownership, which primarily resides in Los Angeles, doesn't give a crap that the fans don't give a crap. It's sickening.

/rant
I dont understand this. Wouldnt the fans at least come out to honor and thank Faulk??

Despite just 15 total touches :whistle: SJAX ends up with another 100+ combined yd game and a TD.

Tonight's game marks the fewest touches he's had since his 1st game back from injury. Funny that this happens in a high-scoring, relatively close ballgame.

Since returning from injury in week 9:

+ Seven of eight games with 100+ yards combined

+ Six of eight games with a TD score

+ No turnovers

+ Averaged 4 catches per game (for the PPR folks)

+ Six games in a row now with a 35+ yd play

Playing behind this O-line and under the Linehan play-calling regime, these have been some VERY solid #'s ... dude will continue to be a monster next year ... situation should only improve.

####I did not want to see a defensive TD.
NFL.com has the TD going to "Ivan" Taylor. :lmao:
That's his name, but he goes by Ike. :shrug:Ugly win. Steelers look like a lock to get blown out in first round of the playoffs. But, the games still have to be played. Who knows? In any case: :banned: to the other people (like me) who started Ben tonight. Fantastic early start in those :thumbup: games. :lmao:edit: It appears Snogger took over my post for a minute there. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite just 15 total touches :rolleyes: SJAX ends up with another 100+ combined yd game and a TD.Tonight's game marks the fewest touches he's had since his 1st game back from injury. Funny that this happens in a high-scoring, relatively close ballgame.
the Rams only had the ball for 2 drives 19 plays before they had to go into catchup mode. I think that had something to do with the light amount of touches. Also, Jackson didn't do much in the 2nd half. Out of those 19 plays, he had 7 carries for 20 yards and 1 catch for 3 yards (that's 42% of the plays). Even then, he had a 13 yard run on 2nd and 19 that was a gimme, and he fumbled his catch.The OL should get better next year though - I'm definitely not arguing with your larger point.Edit: oops, i meant to write 'in the 2nd half' up there somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Batch is in, game over. Congrats to all those who went with Ben. It was a gutsy call and it paid off handsomely for you, and me. :rolleyes:
WTF? The guy is a top 5 QB in most scoring systems and was playing vs a horrible Rams defense. How in the world was that a gutsy call?

Looks like Batch is in, game over. Congrats to all those who went with Ben. It was a gutsy call and it paid off handsomely for you, and me. :suds:
Yay Ben! :shark: Boo Holt! :lmao: Had both go tonight. For as many points as Ben got me above his projections, Holt took them away by underperforming. :shrug:

A guy in one of my leagues played Holmes AND Davenport. He snagged him back in October and luckily for me he was playing for third place.

shadyridr said:
Routilla said:
Looks like Batch is in, game over. Congrats to all those who went with Ben. It was a gutsy call and it paid off handsomely for you, and me. :unsure:
WTF? The guy is a top 5 QB in most scoring systems and was playing vs a horrible Rams defense. How in the world was that a gutsy call?
took the words right out of my mouth.Especially for guys like you and me who are living in the "Should I start Sage Rosenfeld" thread,

trying to decide between Sage and Kitna, hearing that someone had the "guts" to start one of the

best FF QBs of the year is hilarious. Or maddening. Or both.

Users who are viewing this thread