What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Sunday Night Football Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Collinsworth is an idiot. Ben had no chance of escaping the sack on that play. The Steelers are in BIG trouble this year. They're much closer to the team that got blown out in Baltimore than they are to the team that blew out the Seahawks last week.

Major disappointment tonight for Pittsburgh. Not manhandling a manning less Colts, blown out in week 1, despite shutting the Seadogs down last week they were pretty meh on offense. They just have not been the same.
O and D looks fine. Its the 2 sack-fumbles that have killed them. Roeth has 322 yards and 11.5 YPA early in the 4th Q
Mendy is 47/147 on the season, don't say the offense is fine because it's not. They can't sustain drives and run the ball with consistency. They did this a couple years ago and Big Ben had a lot of stats but IIRC they didn't make the playoffs. I think it was the year after they won the SB against AZ.
As for Mendy - might as well throw out the first game. He started out 6/48 and shortly after it was a blowout and he only got a few more carries. Granted, he hasnt looked good tonight, but clearly and wisely the Colts gameplan was to stop the run so PIT leans on the pass and their best weapons Mathis and Freeney get as many opportunities for big plays as possible.Cant sustain drives? They might only have 13 points right now, but theyve only punted 1 time tonight. Once.Its also only the 3rd game of the season.
Some good points. I think they should have run the ball tonight though, Indy is not a strong run defense usually. The Steelers are having OL problems but they have had those problems for a couple years.
Strat-o-Matic football's cards do an exceptional job of pinpointing when a player is the reason for his good performance or when the defense he faces is the reason for his good performance. Mendenhall's card for 2010 is so poor that he's forced to get nearly all of his cards off of the opponent's defense. Guessed wrong, you're losing a yard on a roll of 7. Cant get much worse than that for a 1,000+ back. He does get some tough yardage though, even when keyed.

Collinsworth is an idiot. Ben had no chance of escaping the sack on that play. The Steelers are in BIG trouble this year. They're much closer to the team that got blown out in Baltimore than they are to the team that blew out the Seahawks last week.
Agreed. The disappointing part is that they really only have one major weakness. But it's making their offense completely ineffective.

Agreed. The disappointing part is that they really only have one major weakness. But it's making their offense completely ineffective.
I dunno. I think both of you guys are really underestimating the skills of Freeney and Mathis. They are both playing a great game, and they are two of the very best in the NFL.

LeBeau freaking loses it on the sideline after the colts throw an incompletion on 3rd and 10. Wonder what that was about.

When I first saw Antonio Brown 5+ years ago, I thought he was the most talented playmaker the Chips ever recruited.

Now granted, that's not saying a lot...but still pretty damn proud he's doing so well.

Strat-o-matic analysishuhnever saw that one coming
It's the most realistic simulated game out there. Much more challenging to win at stratomatic than it is to win at fantasy IMHO.
Absolutely.BIG fan - been playing the MLB for 40+ years, dabbled in NHL and NBA.Just don't see it in brought up in too many game threads.
Agreed lol. I've played a ton of stratomatic baseball but never football. Awesome game......

love how Painter does about 8 toe taps while doing his reads

he knows he's coming knows he's gotta get it THWAP

SORRY too late

Gonna sit down in the kitchen

Fix me something good to eat....

Strat-o-matic analysishuhnever saw that one coming
It's the most realistic simulated game out there. Much more challenging to win at stratomatic than it is to win at fantasy IMHO.
Absolutely.BIG fan - been playing the MLB for 40+ years, dabbled in NHL and NBA.Just don't see it in brought up in too many game threads.
Agreed lol. I've played a ton of stratomatic baseball but never football. Awesome game......
Used to play apba, would love to nerd up some football

Just watching where Troy lines up every play should tell you all you need to know about the Colts offense.

I like Clark, but he's average. Outside of Troy and Ike, our CBs are alarmingly mediocre at best.

Users who are viewing this thread