What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56) (4 Viewers)

Feet tangled usually isn't but live definitely look like he dove to take him out
Agreed. Feet tangled alone is incidental contact. But that's not what happened there. The contact on the way down would've drawn the flag, and it was justified.  Unlucky, but justified.  Unlucky penalties like that aren't abnormal.

Now that I’ve done my whining:

1. The chiefs calling timeouts on that last drive to try and get the ball back was terrible.

2. Reid is calling an awful game. He is not helping the O-line at all. 

3. The Bucs are winning the line of scrimmage.

4. Chiefs have no energy. I personally believe them not flying in until yesterday afternoon was a huge mistake.

Man, I try to be a realist about my team and not complain about reffing, but this just seems wrong.
I haven't seen officiating this blantantly favoring a team since watching an NBA playoff game. It's brutal. I might complain here and there about NFL calls but tonight is embarrassing by the league. 

I started watching football as a kid in the early 80s and remember the approximately two thousand years in a row where the NFC curbstomped the living #### out of some really good AFC teams. And I watched every minute of it. There is a zero percent chance I will turn the game off before it is over but I will probably get out of this thread due to the crybabying about the refs. Tampa is outplaying KC by a wide margin and it is reflected on the scoreboard. 

Still only a two TD game. 

The idea that we're supposed to buy her as some sort of ### kicking secret agent is the most absurd thing I've ever seen. It's like an snl sketch 
When i saw the preview and that it was queen latifah playing the equalizer, i almist lost it....lol...wtf...they couldn't find a more credible female actor for this role. I am wondering if Goodell did the casting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boomer just called out the refs, and Nate backed him up 

Good job Goodell
During that 2001 WC finals I remember Bill Walton being on commentary. In fact there's video of the game and commentary and Walton is crushing the officials and NBA. After that year Bill Walton never was involved with an NBA broadcast again just because of how much he said it was so blatant. 5 or so years later the Doneghy case happens and the NBA sweeps it under the rug quickly like nothing ever happened. 

If you're Andy Reid and you've played a sloppy half, you're down only 1 score, and you get the ball to start the 2nd half, WTF are you doing even thinking about possibly giving Brady additional time to get points?

Stupidity. 

The better team right now is Tampa Bay...no argument...could the score be different and closer? Yes...The better team just using your eyes is TB. It’s not up for discussion. 

Weeknd was much better before he became popular. 

House of Balloons> literally anything he has put out since 

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Brady as much as anyone, and I don't care who wins.

But these penalties are legit. The Chiefs hold on defense, always do, and they mostly get away with it. Tonight,  they're not, and they're paying for it. And Evans and Breeland got their feet tangled going downfield, and when Breeland fell, he also made contact with Evans' leg. That's a penalty every time. Matthieu held Evans beyond 5 yards... that's a penalty too. The Bucs have way more talent than theyre generally given credit for.

The Chiefs can't protect Mahomes and the Bucs are taking away the big plays. Been a great gameplan.

People see what they want to see I guess.
This has been the worse called Superbowl since Superbowl XL.

Kelce about to break the single game reception record in a SB when he grabs about 12 in this second half. 

Er....what is the record anyway? For any position?

The better team right now is Tampa Bay...no argument...could the score be different and closer? Yes...The better team just using your eyes is TB. It’s not up for discussion. 
I can agree with that.  The Chiefs are still getting jobbed though.  

Users who are viewing this thread