What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56) (4 Viewers)

I like The Weeknd--but this show is really hard to watch. Just seems very scattered and his mic volume does not seem to match the volume of the rest of the music. 

This has been the worse called Superbowl since Superbowl XL.
Like I said,  people see what they want to see. The Chiefs dbs always play aggressive and push the limits of holding. Every game. Tonight its not flying and they dont have the talent to march up with Gronk, Evans, Godwin, and Brown without grabbing a little.

This thread

Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

This game is going fast. My guy will get out out of my parking structure by midnight for sure. 
He's just trying to get home in time for The Equalizer. 

Not sure you've heard but it stars

<checks notes>

Queen Latifah. 

Screams quality cop show. 

so... dressing like michael jackson is cool again?
Dressing like MJ is really cool but this guy doing it is downright insulting. He's no where near half the talent MJ was music wise. We can hate the dude all we want for his personal life decisions but MJ is one of the greatest talent in music history of any genre. 

I like The Weeknd--but this show is really hard to watch. Just seems very scattered and his mic volume does not seem to match the volume of the rest of the music. 
Yeah, the audio at home is absolutely terrible and I have no idea what is going on visually. That spinning in the house of mirrors type set piece had me almost motion sickness

Bruno Mars was so much better, all around. Dancing, drumming, singing.  JLo and Shakira did a great job of entertaining last year. 
Justin Timberlake too. Best HT show of the 2000s though was the Aerosmith collaboration with Britney Spears, Nelly and NSYNC though. 

I'm not watching the halftime show and I like The Weeknd. I hope this doesn't torpedo his career. His early albums are quite good and interesting R&B records, something that can't be said about much of the genre these days.

I don't ever really complain about SB halftime shows. It's virtually impossible to find someone that appeals to everyone. And I don't mind the newer artists since I listen to this music anyway due to having young girls I drive around regularly.

This was easily the worst HT show I've seen and just a poor selection overall.

I feel like retaliation punches or movements should be flagged 15 yards for no other reason than to punish the moron who did it. It isn't relevant how egregious it was.

I feel the same way about defenders that do the half ### swipe at James Harden lay ups as he blows by them. It isn't a hard or bad foul. It is just monumentally stupid. And should be punished. 

Users who are viewing this thread