What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56) (2 Viewers)

Just eagle fans that blame refs for losses...how you doin?
lol, What? Chiefs re getting crushed, and the missing OL seems to be the root of it. Sure, i am sure there are some bad calls, but Chiefs are just defeated.

Cowboys fans always running in here as fast as they can to bring up something about the Eagles. Great season Cowpokes

I think this is a totally different game if the refs don't blow two calls, I'll admit it. That holding on the pick was bad.

Dude has a sketchy past too. Was part of the Gary Barnett COL program with the rape and recruitment violations and choked out an ex as a player. Not really an endorsement for HC if brought to the public eye again 
Also why I hated all these people blaming NFL teams for not hiring him for his race. There's a reason they aren't. Going deep in the playoffs also doesn't help and someone in the Eagles thread said he hasn't interviewed well at all. Not sure what that means if he comes off bad or people didn't like some of the answers he had. I'm sure he gets a handful about his past usually too

lol, What? Chiefs re getting crushed, and the missing OL seems to be the root of it. Sure, i am sure there are some bad calls, but Chiefs are just defeated.

Cowboys fans always running in here as fast as they can to bring up something about the Eagles. Great season Cowpokes
I will say this. You guys whine about refs a lot, but no team on the board is more obsessed with the Eagles fans on the board than the Cowboys.

Can't get the Eagles out of their heads. Must suck knowing the only thing that made them a playoff contender might be leaving this offseason too 

The refs did job the Chiefs but they completely melted down.  It’s been a while since I saw a team completely mentally check out like this in a Super Bowl 
Getting physically whipped in the trenches, which the Chiefs are tonight, will make just about any team look defeated.  The Bucs are dominating in the trenches on both sides of the ball, and that is the difference. 

Getting physically whipped in the trenches, which the Chiefs are tonight, will make just about any team look defeated.  The Bucs are dominating in the trenches on both sides of the ball, and that is the difference. 
Fournette looking like Sweetness out there.  :lmao:

This game reminds me of our old Eagles playoffs games we were favored heavy in with Big Red and had an absolute crap game plan for and lost 

I gotta say, at this point in the game the deep bomb to Gronk on 3rd and 1 seems somehow dumber than picking up a 1st down with a high % play and killing clock. But maybe that’s just me being old fashioned. 

And 4 of the guys looked just fine against the Bills. But they lost Fisher and moved those guys around to different positions this week. This should give Eagles fans some hope. Philly’s line was an absolute trash pile all year and it clearly affected Wentz just like Mahomes’s line is affecting him. And frankly, Philly’s line was way way worse than KC’s is right now.

See that guy wearing 12 thats the GOAT that we beat in the Super Bowl a few years back....last time your team won a SB he was in grade school.  :lmao:
Got me there. Respect...the refs have nothing to do with this outcome or any other..these are facts and indisputable..

As a Skins fan, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how our beer man Heinicke totally carved up this TB defense and Mahomes looks helpless out there. 

And 4 of the guys looked just fine against the Bills. But they lost Fisher and moved those guys around to different positions this week. This should give Eagles fans some hope. Philly’s line was an absolute trash pile all year and it clearly affected Wentz just like Mahomes’s line is affecting him. And frankly, Philly’s line was way way worse than KC’s is right now.
The only issue is it isn't getting any younger. Most of the guys are in their late 20s early 30s already outside of LT 

Users who are viewing this thread