What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official Thread** Gears of War: Ultimate Edition :CHAINSAW: (1 Viewer)

blitz - game2 - gonna be tough...splitscreeners joined team - took the L - clocktower - 6ks/2caps

Last edited by a moderator:
Might fire this up tonight.

Spent the last week and a half moving out of my apartment and into a new house (look at me! Homeowner!). X1 has been sitting on a shelf as I unpack other boxes, probably set it up tonight.

It kind of sucks going from 50M hardwired cable to 4M wifi. The 44GB download looks like it will take 30 hours instead of 45 minutes. :wall:

I played a few rounds on my brothers xbox with Mobile a few days back and had some solid games. First match back was MVP with 10-4. Seocnd match picked up the longshot and popped two heads no scoping in 15 seconds on Canals. Fourth match I clutched a 1v4 superbowl as all four charged me. The first three died from gnasher shots and the last guy hid so I pulled out the sniper and Indian Jones' him as he was behind a knee high wall. Mobile was dieing laughing because the other team was talking smack before I joined and then they shut up real quick. The last match I grabbed longshot again and popped four straight headshots while they were dodging around. They then hid and we had to hunt them down. :clap: Almost downloaded

I played a few rounds on my brothers xbox with Mobile a few days back and had some solid games. First match back was MVP with 10-4. Seocnd match picked up the longshot and popped two heads no scoping in 15 seconds on Canals. Fourth match I clutched a 1v4 superbowl as all four charged me. The first three died from gnasher shots and the last guy hid so I pulled out the sniper and Indian Jones' him as he was behind a knee high wall. Mobile was dieing laughing because the other team was talking smack before I joined and then they shut up real quick. The last match I grabbed longshot again and popped four straight headshots while they were dodging around. They then hid and we had to hunt them down. :clap: Almost downloaded
nice...those blindfire no scopes gives me boners imo

nice...those blindfire no scopes gives me boners imo
Blindfire no scopes are awesome but tough, just got to act like its the gnasher. Left trigger no scope is nice and very effective in this game. Left trigger zoom works but I always overthink them and mess up instead of going with reflexes on the other two.

Mansion: Team Deathmatch Competitive

I go 8-2 in first round while my team goes 3-13, we lose the round . We win the match 2-1 as I go 14-5. My very first shot of the Gears Ultimate was a triple boomshot kill. It took less than a round for me to be humped by not one but two separate people as I killed 6 straight to start the match..

Mausoleum :TDM. I go 4-8 in a classic Gears 2 teleporting match. So lagy I couldn’t cycle the cameras. The other teams had no such lag as they were flying everywhere.

Tyro Station: TDM. TRAIN! I go 3-5 the first round as mobile and iare stuck facing a full team as our other two left. 6-10 overall as we get ####ed by our gone teammates.

Process, TDM. I go 11-8 and we lose 1-2. They controlled longshot/boom the entire game. I get a torque double kill and then try and record it and go to the home scree, thus i die in futility.

Courtyard, TDM. 14-7 as they control sniper and Dainty and I clutch the 2-1 win when we were down 5 lives at the end. I still mix up the cog and locust models way too often as I let a locust revive and chainsaw me as I sat next to him.

Subway, TDM. 11-4 for mvp as the game is solid for both teams. I have a few great sniper shots and torguq snap shots to help us along. Dainty rolling with straight manback/slut shotgun style and going positive.

You have to turn the brightness WAY UP otherwise you can't see jack ####.
The other day it was down to me and one other guy on Gold Rush and I was up on the top level with torque, looking down at boomshot spawn to make sure he wasn't going to pick it up when it respawned. Turns out he was standing right next to it the whole time, I was looking right at him.

Need to crank that brightness up I guess.

Process, TDM. 8-3 with Dainty going 5-4. Our team rolled the other team and I am just starting to get used to the gnasher blindfire a bit.....maybe. I got snuck up on when sniping and the guy missed three straight shotty chances and i two piece snipered him.

War Machine, TDM. 12-5 with Dainty going 7-4. We win 2-0 dominating the first round and winning a close one the second. I have some sick sniper left trigger no scopes including the game winner that I barely saw through smoke from across the map. Dainty startign to like the game better as she loves GoW3.

Gold Rush, TDM. 14-4 with dainty going 5-4. We continue our rolling while I rock the hammerburst and surprise everyone who thinks its the lancer. They have torque most of the match but can't use it well. Actually...I think the guys kill with it was himself for the only one.

Escalation, TDM. Classic stalemate on both sides with us losing the first round as one person on our team meat grinders it. Second round same deal with us ending 14-13, losing by a good margin both times. One guy on our team resorted the strategy of chainsaws reved the entire last round.

Rooftops, TDM. We were getting absolutely rocked at the start with the other team having sniper and both hammers. We eventually pull it back and we get a 1v1 for round one where our guy went for the two-piece and whiffed for the loss. I go 10-8 as we get hammer of dawn butt buddied for the 0-2 loss that was close but escalation is a terrible map with the infinite hammer. My friend who is terrible, TERRIBLE at gears and good at cod/bf went 5-8 and took out a few hammer guys, pretty solid for us getting destroyed.

Tyro Station, TDM. We lose pretty bad 0-2. I got 7-8 as we face a full squad that a few people are using the melee/one shot snub headshot combo. They all running together and destroying. I also died by the train on accident when fighting.

Tyro Station, TDM. We lose pretty bad 0-2. I got 7-8 as we face a full squad that a few people are using the melee/one shot snub headshot combo. They all running together and destroying. I also died by the train on accident when fighting.
the snub melee is my go-to when they start B-button mashing...or when the lag kills the shottie

the snub melee is my go-to when they start B-button mashing...or when the lag kills the shottie
I had not seen it until it happened to me and I was confused. It makes sense with the snub headshots.

Fuel Depot, KotH. We lose 168-180 in a close match that they started 14-120. We made a huge comeback in the end of the match but came up short. They had a sick sniper but I am started to really feel the blindfire gnasher and got a triple gnashe rkill to protect a ring in three shots.

I had not seen it until it happened to me and I was confused. It makes sense with the snub headshots.
the pistol is no joke when the connection is good....its great for support fire as well as a secondary.....headshots be popping if the enemy doesnt move

i love it when someone tries to rush me in the open and get pistol headshotted.....had a sweet 1v1 when the other guy had a boom/snipe combo try to rush me in EXE and got his head popped...

the pistol is no joke when the connection is good....its great for support fire as well as a secondary.....headshots be popping if the enemy doesnt move

i love it when someone tries to rush me in the open and get pistol headshotted.....had a sweet 1v1 when the other guy had a boom/snipe combo try to rush me in EXE and got his head popped...
Nice, a lot of people don't use it enough. It has taken over as my rifle instead of the lancer. It works much better and does way more damage.

Subway, TDM. Joined half way and went 4-1 for the 2-0 win. All four sniper headshots as the other team was over matched.

Sanctuary, TDM. 5-7 as I suck with the shotty sponging everything. A guy on the other team had no fear as he was basically god just running through everything. We win 2-0.

Bullet Marsh, TDM. 15-7 in a 2-1 win. We win big the first round, Loss huge the second. And dainty and I win a 2-4 superbowl to finish the game ending with my no scope superman as the guy is bailing from dainty rushing in with the gnasher. It took me half the game to figure out boomshot was uptop .

The other two teammates we have been rolling with are terrible. Beyond bad, they hurt our team in tdm because all they do is run straight at the other team and die. Forgot the name of the map but we just lost by ten lives each round and I only had 3 total lives. I need to play more ranked matches. I hate social.

Escalation. I go 6-4. Dainty goes 9-2 and gets first place after going on a shotgun rampage getting a quad. Long match as the other team camped it out whenever possible. We won 2-0 after I started 0-3.

Garden. I go 9-3 and Dainty goes 8-5. We win 2-0 and she goes pure shotty rampage again with a triple to win the first round. Both of us ran straight into the greenhouse and died from the pesticides instantly to start the first round. Still never found the damn buttons to turn them off.

Here's some clips from tonight. By the end I was flowing with the blindfire and pulled off a pretty nasty wall bounce/backpack almost. Gears Clips (6)

Also, the crunch on the sniper headshots is so satisfying.

Here's some clips from tonight. By the end I was flowing with the blindfire and pulled off a pretty nasty wall bounce/backpack almost. Gears Clips (6)

how do you add all the little clips into one big one?

oh use the xboxdvr.com to link videos, its a better platform imo...

how do you add all the little clips into one big one?

oh use the xboxdvr.com to link videos, its a better platform imo...
In upload studio you go to "Create a new video" "Start from scratch" and load in the desired clips that you recorded or edited.

Thats a much better website than the xbox one. ....They will buy it soon and ruin it probably...

Users who are viewing this thread