What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Titans at Patriots Wildcard *** (2 Viewers)

Pats had Firkser three times and didn't decide to sign him. How they are at TE now, that he's intelligent...still surprises me

I watched enough football to know that NE is just different, it seems.

What the hell is Vrabel doing putting Mariota in the game to throw for? Why bother with anything but Henry? 
Feeling pretty ok with TEN +4.5 right now. 

under is 43.5; so the pace is good for that so far too. 

things change fast but so far so good! 

The Henry heavy run attack sets up Tannehill so beautifully. I am always reserved in my applause for Tannehill but he is a shining example of what a strong running game can do to take the heat off him having to be the primary weapon which he isn't great at. 

He already is going to have another huge payday coming his way after this season but if he wins today, he might get something you see in the Top 10-12 range and he'll get it. 

Tennessee withstood the Pats opening drive, trick plays, allowed a FG but then take their opening drive and ram it down the Pats throat on a 12 play drive in January in Foxsboro, that's incredible. They don't look like they fear this team in any way at the moment. 

I also feel keeping Mariota involved, even if it's just a play or two here and there keeps everyone involved and the team mentality a primary focus. 

Mariota will move on to another team but I think he has handled this really well and it will serve him down the line. His NFL career is not over. 

Don’t love Michel tip toeing out of bounds when he could have gotten 4 more by lowering his shoulder. Henry wouldn’t have done that 

James White needs to be heavily involved for them to have any shot.

And of course slowing down Henry. Or it’s over.

Woodyard is a fine replacement but Long is like 220lbs and they act like he's a "real" LB. 

Probably means Hooker plays more ; n 3 safety sets

Patriots are running the ball well, important to answer the Titans and the Pats are already in Titans territory. 

Pats look lie they are going to have problems in the red zone. They're going to need TDs not Nick FOlk FG attempts because Folk is going to miss one eventually tonight. 

They need Brady to find the end zone, not sure who that receiver is right now. 

Man, he's gotta know that he absolutely stinks as an NFL QB.
I like Mariota. He needs a change of scenery, but I think he's savable, as a low end starter, or high end backup. Think he's got every bit the future Teddy(without Payton) has as an upcoming FA.

LOL at Football Outsiders insistence all season that New England’s D is one of the best ever 
They were the best D ever against the easiest first 8 game schedule ever. Then they ran into an actual good team in week 9 and got curb stomped. It was more of the same from there. 

Users who are viewing this thread