What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Official Trump 2020 State Of The Union Thread***** (3 Viewers)

The U.S. manufacturing sector actually slid into a decline last year, with 12,000 jobs lost in December compared to the month before. Manufacturing companies added just 46,000 jobs last year overall.

(https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/10/us-jobs-report-unemployment-097138)

Factory activity had also been in decline for five straight months before just barely slipping into expansion in January, according to new data released this week.
I gotta tell you, I’m thrilled to hear we actually manufacture stuff still. That’s news

Criminal Justice reform the only topic the Dems have stood up for...apparently they are not pleased with the economy.
They still will try to tell you it was better under Obama. You remember the slowest recovery ever out of a recession?

Trump just said he will always protect pre-existing conditions while his DOJ is actively trying to invalidate the entire ACA, including pre-existing condition protections.

“I have also made an ironclad pledge to American family: We will always protect patients with preexisting conditions.”

That protection is currently in limbo. The Trump administration has actually joined a lawsuit by Republican-governed states to scrap the Affordable Care Act, which includes protections for pre-existing conditions. The fate of that law

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/21/supreme-court-wont-review-obamacare-lawsuit-before-the-election-101356

won’t be decided until after the 2020 elections.

Sarah Owermohle

Health care reporter

”And we will always protect your Medicare and we will always protect your Social Security. Always. :(Cheers and applause)

The American patient should never be blindsided by medical bills.”

Users who are viewing this thread