What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official US Women's soccer thread: Gold Cup Final- US 1 - Brazil 0! (2 Viewers)

Rapinoe not even giving her teammates the ability to touch the ball on the set pieces was disappointing. Gotta be clutch there.

Any time we wanna stop looking like crap...

-QG
I think they’re gassed. They made all their subs fairly early and they are an older team. Though that’s not a great excuse for simply not executing. They’ve had several great opportunities where they simply couldn’t make the connecting pass.

I think they’re gassed. They made all their subs fairly early and they are an older team. Though that’s not a great excuse for simply not executing. They’ve had several great opportunities where they simply couldn’t make the connecting pass.

yeah heavy legs for sure

-QG

9 - NINE disallowed goals for the US this Olympics.  I'm not a soccer expurt but good golly, does the coach need to answer for this?  Crazy. 

9 - NINE disallowed goals for the US this Olympics.  I'm not a soccer expurt but good golly, does the coach need to answer for this?  Crazy. 
I mean a team this experienced and this talented....to be flagged offsides on nine goals?   I just don't get it.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread