What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official What Do you Need MNF Week 2***** (2 Viewers)

Anyone know if Jenkins is out or likely a GTD?  I saw he was downgraded to questionable. but questionable is the new probable.

I need a Lions rout, with Abdullah having a career day (but not too cray cray)

Oh, and ODB to suit up, then tweak his ankle on the first play

Holding an 18 point lead with Tate going against his Golladay in PPR Doubleheader league. Most likely, the winner here gets the last extra win as well. Nervous.

Odell and Theo Riddick to score 22 points in PPR. Thoughts?

If Odell ends up not playing, I also have Abdullah on the bench I can put in. What scares me is the thought of Odell being used in the "decoy" role. 

Odell and Theo Riddick to score 22 points in PPR. Thoughts?

If Odell ends up not playing, I also have Abdullah on the bench I can put in. What scares me is the thought of Odell being used in the "decoy" role. 
If ODB plays I think you've got it. 

If Abdullah plays it's gonna come down to the wire in a nail-biting finish. 

I need OBJ to play so I can feel comfortable starting Marshall with 10 pts to make up. PPR. If OBJ sits then I'm torn between Marvin Jones and Golladay. Or pickup Vereen?

I've never understood the point of this thread.

Basically everybody posts something specific to their team, and everybody is supposed to care?  It doesn't affect my team one iota if you need 14 points from Stafford, or if you need Perkins to score less than 5.  It doesn't change how I watch the game.  I suppose if you find another soul in your same situation, that you can both pray to the fantasy powers for that 2.5 points from Marvin Jones?  Sorry, I just don't get it.

I've never understood the point of this thread.

Basically everybody posts something specific to their team, and everybody is supposed to care?  It doesn't affect my team one iota if you need 14 points from Stafford, or if you need Perkins to score less than 5.  It doesn't change how I watch the game.  I suppose if you find another soul in your same situation, that you can both pray to the fantasy powers for that 2.5 points from Marvin Jones?  Sorry, I just don't get it.
Then don't respond?  A few people root together in the game thread.  You'll never get those 10 seconds back.  Some people have the same decision to make and talk strategy. It's whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then don't respond?  A few people root together in the game thread.  You'll never get those 10 seconds back.  Some people have the same decision to make and talk strategy. It's whatever.
Yeah, I'm just curious, never posted in this thread because I didn't understand how it changes anything.  That's just me though.  I guess knowing that 4 others need Eli to score under 12 tonight might make it more of a possibility.  Here's to hoping.

need OBJ to score 12 more than perkins in standard

or if OBJ sits I pick up engram or vereen and hope for that 12+

Yeah, I'm just curious, never posted in this thread because I didn't understand how it changes anything.  That's just me though.  I guess knowing that 4 others need Eli to score under 12 tonight might make it more of a possibility.  Here's to hoping.
I bet your super fun at parties.

Wow, nice toss in. He was my only keeper from last year.
Well, not so much a toss in as a "balancing chip" in a 3 for 3 deal.

I needed a DB. I started by asking high (as I usually do) in trade negotiations - we basically had Freeman/Gore for Mike Evans worked out.

He asked for one more piece (a WR3 type - cant recall who) so I asked for his best DB thinking he'd counter with one of his lesser DBs (he had 3 I liked, but obviously Collins the most valuable).

He accepted instead. I was a little surprised but psyched about it. 

In one league I'm up by 5, playing against Golden Tate, with Odell Beckham still to go for me. (I could swap Ebron in instead, but I'm going OBJ.)

In another league I'm down by 6, playing against Golden Tate, with Ameer Abdullah still to go for me.

I am down by 15, with OBJ left to play (PPR).  I feared I would have to rely on Vereen, but OBJ active just improved my odds.  ( My opponent has nobody playing tonight.)

Up 12.2 vs OBJ (ppr), hoping he's a decoy.  Would have felt better if Adams got in last night instead of Montgomery getting the cheap 1 yd td catch.

5 for 60 no tds or something would be great, playing against a 20yr fantasy rival that I hate to lose to.  Thanks Powell...

Changes nothing, but maybe it changes how someone does their lineup. 

There's only one game, so maybe Think of it as an AC topic on the main page. 

And some of us do care (responding to the other poster here)  it's fun to root for people to win. Even if they're people you only know through FBG.

i love some of y'all :wub:  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread