What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** White Sox 2012 Thread (2 Viewers)

Is Zach Stewart being used solely as a reliever this season? I liked him as a potential back of rotation guy as a Blue Jays prospect.

I loved Stone's description of Danks' night. He pitched pretty well, except for the 6th inning. Well, yeah. Those two HRs kind of did in his night all by themselves Stoney.

Frustrating series- seems like Sox pitching was always 3-2 and sending a hit me hit me fast ball to the O's. 16 strikeouts? That is just silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the type of game that will define the success of the team. All around consistent effort from the offense and the pitching whiffed 15...

Sale didn't have great command last night and he still got the W and K'd 11. wow.

I love watching him pitch.

Perfect game- that is just incredible! What that says about this staff is just going to blow minds. CWS have some deep pitching...

Back in a tie for 1st! Peavey looks unreal this year...lets hope he can stay out there. Dunn and Rios look like different players also. Rios is really starting to hit the #### out of the ball and is batting .360 now. Good times. I'll be extremely pleased if they go 5-1 on this road trip.

CWS have some deep pitching...
I wonder how that happened?
Perhaps it is easier to do your job than to fall on your sword?
Perhaps the problem all along was a loud mouthed Venezuelan?
I would think that there was enough blame to go around for both men but Ozzie is gone and it is a fresh year. Kenny has more work to do. It is early but the bottom of that order is a glaring hole. A high risk high reward GM is going to hit on fast starts and solid parts of the team but we have seen softball banging offenses and good starting pitching only to be disappointed by sloppy defense and lackluster bullpen performances. Are we looking at the makings of a consistent team- pitching, offense and defense? No holes? I see weaknesses that will need correction and the answer should not be the Manny and Junior's coming along when the chips are on the line. We shall see Limp but I think Kenny will be in a position to make the right moves to get this team over the top or he will run out of options as other AL teams streak past the Sox in August. For now, I will enjoy the fast start and here is to the hope that the vets stay healthy and the bullpen holds up all year.

Users who are viewing this thread