What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis is basically the worst poster, right? (1 Viewer)

Has to be way worse than pretty much every other candy bar, right?* Give me a 100 Grand, Kit Kat, 3 Muskateers, Baby Ruth even a basic Hershey's with almonds any day over a Snickers. Snickers are so overly sweet and chewy they feel like work, like punishment. Lke "Otis, you weren't hustling on that play, go run five suicides and eat a Snickers."

Don't get me wrong, I'd still eat one if confronted with only this and no other option. But they're definitely bottom rung.

*Note, I'm not counting that abomination Mounds as a viable candy bar.

Has to be way worse than pretty much every other poster, right?* Give me Mr Pickles, GM, Officer Pete Malloy, Shuke even a Timschochet with all his posts any day over Otis. Otis posts are so overly self-centered and boring they feel like work when reading, like punishment. Like "Snickers, you weren't hustling on that play, go run five suicides and read an Otis post."

Don't get me wrong, I'd still read one of his posts if confronted with only this and no other option. But he is definitely bottom rung.

*Note, I'm not counting that abomination MC Gas Money as a viable poster.
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread