What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis is basically the worst poster, right? (1 Viewer)

Snickers

Footballguy
Has to be way worse than pretty much every other poster, right?* Give me Mr Pickles, GM, Officer Pete Malloy, Shuke even a Timschochet with all his posts any day over Otis. Otis posts are so overly self-centered and boring they feel like work when reading, like punishment. Like "Snickers, you weren't hustling on that play, go run five suicides and read an Otis post."

Don't get me wrong, I'd still read one of his posts if confronted with only this and no other option. But he is definitely bottom rung.

*Note, I'm not counting that abomination MC Gas Money as a viable poster.

I think we should put him in as the first member FFA Hall Of Fame. He must not post for 5 years to recieve that honor.

Between the skipping lunch thread and the Snickers thread Otis has clearly lost a step. Still one of the greats though.

Otis is the double stuff in the Oreo of life. Top tier, top shelf, first balloter. Even if he may have lost a step it doesn't matter, he was three steps ahead.

We all know that suburban landscaping Otis is a far cry from his days as a single playboy attorney in NYC. But he's still got a long way to fall before he enters the worst FBG poster discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread