What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis is basically the worst poster, right? (1 Viewer)

Otis is just a solid Evilgrin instigated party weekend away from returning to his old form. He is like a grizzly hibernating. He will awaken one day, and be ravenous when he does.

I thought he was in the top 4 all-time. He's on the Mt. Rushmore of FBGs.
Gotta admit, Otis did things in his prime that haven never otherwise been done here. A steep decline, but still a remarkable career. HOFer IMO.

He likes to push buttons.

Oh, wait are we not doing elevator puns anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
He had an epic period, and as Ditka stated it won't take much for the return. A guy's representative can only last so long, eventually the real person re-emerges.

We've basically followed Otis's antics from a single, successful hot-shot NY attorney to a married first time homeowner facing challenges we've all faced, to a fairly new father balancing all the important work/life moments that get thrown at you. He's shared his stories, questions, and worries with good nature and humor.

Oats is AOK in my book.

Has anyone even attempted to take the other side of this debate? It seems painfully obvious it speaks the truth.

What a weird, interesting place this is. Forums, in general.

I mean, you never see a bunch of co-workers in the cafeteria, a few hundred of them, and one guy stand up and yells "I think Ned is the worst personality in this entire company", and then people all over start to stand and say "Yeah, I agree!", "Right on! Ned sucks!", etc - and Ned is sitting right there.

Except, instead of getting embarrassed, on forums sometimes Ned doesn't even care. He just sits there and says to himself, "F### all these guys. I'm Ned"

The FBG forms are probably the best forums for weird interactions like this that I've ever been on. It's great. I bet some sociologist digs up these archives in a thousand years after some disaster has destroyed culture as we know it, and he has a field day. Maybe aliens find the archive and wonder what the hell was going on here.

I mean, you never see a bunch of co-workers in the cafeteria, a few hundred of them, and one guy stand up and yells "I think Ned is the worst personality in this entire company", and then people all over start to stand and say "Yeah, I agree!", "Right on! Ned sucks!", etc - and Ned is sitting right there.

Except, instead of getting embarrassed, on forums sometimes Ned doesn't even care. He just sits there and says to himself, "F### all these guys. I'm Ned"

The FBG forms are probably the best forums for weird interactions like this that I've ever been on. It's great. I bet some sociologist digs up these archives in a thousand years after some disaster has destroyed culture as we know it, and he has a field day. Maybe aliens find the archive and wonder what the hell was going on here.
I feel kind of bad now that Otis's feelings may have been hurt. We need to find a term like undocumented to describe just how bad Otis is that does not carry such stigmatisim.

I feel kind of bad now that Otis's feelings may have been hurt. We need to find a term like undocumented to describe just how bad Otis is that does not carry such stigmatisim.
I'm pretty sure Otis is Ned, when Ned says "#### all these guys. I'm Ned."

I'm pretty sure Otis is Ned, when Ned says "#### all these guys. I'm Ned."
Except that Otis knows that running is horrible exercise and would never partake in it.

He's "meh".

I think the quality of his postings would go up if he got divorced and starting banging out law interns.

Is this a possibility?

Ned sucks though.

There was a time when he told the story of how he cried when he saw video of his girlfriend getting a train run on her by like 20 black guys that were playing Crash Bandicoot on the Sega Genesis he bought for her. That one was awesome.
More like Bandicooter

Users who are viewing this thread