What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Path of Exile (free to play & now on Xbone) (3 Viewers)

I am having some problems with basic pack management early in the game with a new character. I went out on one of my first missions (to recover the medicine chest on the island) and my pack filled up very quickly with only 5 or so items. Will I be able to get a larger pack size as the game moves on or is the game built around quick pack fill ups and then back to town to sell?
No, the devs said a long time ago that pack size was going to be static, they may choose to add more slots later but it will never be purchasable.I would advise you to start refining your farming technique.I typically pick up all orbs, scrolls and gems as well as all rare and unique items. The only magic items I pick up are ones that I would use if when I identified them they were good.I also pick up white items if they have 3 linked sockets one of each color (these sell for a chromatic to the vendor), 5 linked and 6 socket and linked items.
Has anyone started a league yet?
Custom Leagues haven't been implemented yet - no mention of when, I doubt anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Run it Up for all your help!Can I remap the flasks? I want to keep my health on 1, 2 and 3 and my mana on 4 and 5 but they are mixed up a bit now

How does the skilltree exe work? I downloaded it, entered my character name, and my browser opened up with what looked like code. The window says "Save it to the data folder beside this executable - it's name should be 'get-items'" but I don't see that anywhere.
Steps to perform for two different operationsSkill Tree importing

1) open .exe file

2) choose your character from CharType at top of .exe

3) open a web browser and go to your Path Of Exile login page and login in

4) click on your character at top of web brower screen

5) click on the passive skill tree tab in middle of browser

6) copy the address from the address bar and paste it into the area in the .exe file marked LoadBuild at bottom of .exe

7) Now click on LoadBuild and you should see your skill tree come in

Items Importing

1) Get back to the part where above you got the browser to open with a long string of data

2) Copy that data entirely into a file called get_items

3) Place get_items into the folder called Data where your executable lives

4) now click on Load Items near bottom in the .exe and it should pull in your items

Notes:

a) I removed any file extension from get-items (it was originally "get-items.txt")

b) I think any time you use the .exe after the setup it should always pull in your latest skill tree but I am unsure about the items. I have a feeling you may have to perform the steps in Items Importing above each time but I am not totally positive yet

c) I am unsure if step 2 in Skill Tree Importing above is needed but it does not hurt the process

Let me know if this helps
Thanks -- I got to this step:1) Get back to the part where above you got the browser to open with a long string of data -- which long string of data? The web address from Step 6 above?

2) Copy that data entirely into a file called get_items -- whatever the long string of data is (when I eventually find out what that is) -- do I copy it and save it as a text file or some other sort of file?

Sorry if I seem like a dolt, but the .exe isn't exactly intuitive to me.

Got through all 3 acts and I just can not believe the quality of this game being that its a small start up and free to play. They did a great job with Act 3. It is GIGANTIC compared to the first two acts. The temples are beautiful and the music score is top notch. Absolutely better than the D3.

How does the skilltree exe work? I downloaded it, entered my character name, and my browser opened up with what looked like code. The window says "Save it to the data folder beside this executable - it's name should be 'get-items'" but I don't see that anywhere.

1) open .exe file

6) copy the address from the address bar and paste it into the area in the .exe file marked LoadBuild at bottom of .exe

Items Importing

1) Get back to the part where above you got the browser to open with a long string of data

4) now click on Load Items near bottom in the .exe and it should pull in your items

Notes:

a) I removed any file extension from get-items (it was originally "get-items.txt")

b) I think any time you use the .exe after the setup it should always pull in your latest skill tree but I am unsure about the items. I have a feeling you may have to perform the steps in Items Importing above each time but I am not totally positive yet

c) I am unsure if step 2 in Skill Tree Importing above is needed but it does not hurt the process

Thanks -- I got to this step:1) Get back to the part where above you got the browser to open with a long string of data -- which long string of data? The web address from Step 6 above?

2) Copy that data entirely into a file called get_items -- whatever the long string of data is (when I eventually find out what that is) -- do I copy it and save it as a text file or some other sort of file?

1) from your post I was referring where you said this"downloaded it, entered my character name, and my browser opened up with what looked like code"

I believe "looked like code" is what you need to cut and paste into the file. Copy some of the data here if you want and I can tell you if it looks correct

2) open notepad. Copy the code you see in the browser window into the file. Save the file as "get-items.txt". In windows explorer remove the .txt from the file name and store the file where I mentioned above.

Got through all 3 acts and I just can not believe the quality of this game being that its a small start up and free to play. They did a great job with Act 3. It is GIGANTIC compared to the first two acts. The temples are beautiful and the music score is top notch. Absolutely better than the D3.
What level were you at when you completed all 3 acts?Roughly how many hours?Is the game "over" after the 3rd act or can you still play and level character?

Where I'm at: Lvl 41 Templar (48 Pts)Where I'm going: 84 Point Templar

-What level were you at when you completed all 3 acts?-Roughly how many hours?-Is the game "over" after the 3rd act or can you still play and level character?
-My first time through the first difficulty I was lvl 34. My second I was lvl 32.-8 to 10 Maybe-No, the game at the moment is comprised of 3 acts and three difficulties, as you work your way through the difficulties you will eventually reach the end of the questing content at that point you can begin doing Maps. Maps are the end game content, you find them on drops and are randomized like anything else (and can be further modified by orbs), when you use them they generate a unique zone with monster and loot modifiers.
Can I remap the flasks? I want to keep my health on 1, 2 and 3 and my mana on 4 and 5 but they are mixed up a bit now
No problem, you can either move the flasks manually in your inventory. Or you can remap your keys in the settings.

1) open .exe file

Items Importing

Notes:

1) from your post I was referring where you said this"downloaded it, entered my character name, and my browser opened up with what looked like code"

I believe "looked like code" is what you need to cut and paste into the file. Copy some of the data here if you want and I can tell you if it looks correct

2) open notepad. Copy the code you see in the browser window into the file. Save the file as "get-items.txt". In windows explorer remove the .txt from the file name and store the file where I mentioned above.
Ok, here is the text in the text file:
{"items":[{"verified":false,"w":2,"h":4,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiZjFmYWY3\/N2RiOTY5OTY1ZjFiNWRi\/M2YzMmYxNGMxYTMiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjU4OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9XZWFwb25zL1R3\/b0hhbmRXZWFwb25zL1R3\/b0hhbmRBeGVzL1R3b0hh\/bmRBeGUxIjtzOjE6Inci\/O2k6MjtzOjE6ImgiO2k6\/NDt9fX0,\/c48965d5b3\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"D"},{"group":1,"attr":"S"}],"name":"","typeLine":"Stone Axe","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Two Handed Axe","values":[],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Physical Damage","values":[["13-22",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Critical Strike Chance","values":[["5%",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Attacks per Second","values":[["1.15",0]],"displayMode":0}],"requirements":[{"name":"Strength","values":[["17",0]],"displayMode":1}],"frameType":0,"x":0,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Weapon","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":2,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjI7YTozOntz\/OjE6ImYiO3M6Mjk6IkFy\/dC8yREl0ZW1zL0ZsYXNr\/cy9saWZlZmxhc2sxIjtz\/OjI6InNwIjtkOjAuNjA4\/NTE5MjY5Nzc2ODc2MzE0\/ODE0NzI4NjMwMTUzNjk1\/MTIxNDA3NTA4ODUwMDk3\/NjU2MjU7czo1OiJsZXZl\/bCI7aToxO31pOjE7aTo0\/O2k6MDtpOjk7fQ,,\/3ed2406e10\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Small Life Flask","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Recovers %0 Life over %1 Seconds","values":[["60",0],["6",0]],"displayMode":3},{"name":"Consumes %0 of %1 Charges on use","values":[["7",0],["21",0]],"displayMode":3},{"name":"Currently has %0 Charges","values":[["21",0]],"displayMode":3}],"descrText":"Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.","frameType":0,"x":0,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Flask","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":2,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjI7YTozOntz\/OjE6ImYiO3M6Mjk6IkFy\/dC8yREl0ZW1zL0ZsYXNr\/cy9saWZlZmxhc2sxIjtz\/OjI6InNwIjtkOjAuNjA4\/NTE5MjY5Nzc2ODc2MzE0\/ODE0NzI4NjMwMTUzNjk1\/MTIxNDA3NTA4ODUwMDk3\/NjU2MjU7czo1OiJsZXZl\/bCI7aToxO31pOjE7aTo0\/O2k6MDtpOjk7fQ,,\/3ed2406e10\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Small Life Flask","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Recovers %0 Life over %1 Seconds","values":[["60",0],["6",0]],"displayMode":3},{"name":"Consumes %0 of %1 Charges on use","values":[["7",0],["21",0]],"displayMode":3},{"name":"Currently has %0 Charges","values":[["21",0]],"displayMode":3}],"descrText":"Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.","frameType":0,"x":1,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Flask","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":2,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjI7YTozOntz\/OjE6ImYiO3M6Mjk6IkFy\/dC8yREl0ZW1zL0ZsYXNr\/cy9saWZlZmxhc2syIjtz\/OjI6InNwIjtkOjAuNjA4\/NTE5MjY5Nzc2ODc2MzE0\/ODE0NzI4NjMwMTUzNjk1\/MTIxNDA3NTA4ODUwMDk3\/NjU2MjU7czo1OiJsZXZl\/bCI7aToxO31pOjE7aTo0\/O2k6MDtpOjk7fQ,,\/0f138726cd\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Medium Life Flask","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Recovers %0 Life over %1 Seconds","values":[["100",0],["6.5",0]],"displayMode":3},{"name":"Consumes %0 of %1 Charges on use","values":[["8",0],["28",0]],"displayMode":3},{"name":"Currently has %0 Charges","values":[["28",0]],"displayMode":3}],"requirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["4",0]],"displayMode":0}],"descrText":"Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.","frameType":0,"x":2,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Flask","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiNzUzMDlj\/ZTUyMzQwNmZiNGJiYjY4\/NGI5ZWRmMWM5NjEiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjI4OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9HZW1zL1N0cmVu\/Z3RoR2VtIjtzOjE6Inci\/O2k6MTtzOjE6ImgiO2k6\/MTt9fX0,\/54f6c3fb18\/Item.png","support":false,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Glacial Hammer","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Cold, Attack, Melee","values":[],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Level","values":[["1",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Mana Cost","values":[["11",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Damage Effectiveness","values":[["125%",0]],"displayMode":0}],"additionalProperties":[{"name":"Experience","values":[["70\/70",0]],"displayMode":2,"progress":1}],"requirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["1",0]],"displayMode":0}],"nextLevelRequirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["2",0]],"displayMode":0}],"secDescrText":"Hits the enemy, converting some of your physical damage to cold damage. If the enemy is frozen and is on less than one third life, they will shatter when hit by Glacial Hammer. Requires a Mace or Staff.","explicitMods":["50% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage","15% chance to Freeze enemies on hit with Cold Damage","35% increased Chill Duration on enemies"],"descrText":"Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.","frameType":4,"x":6,"y":4,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":2,"h":3,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiY2U5OTdh\/OTAxNWIxNGRhYmE4NjRh\/YTQyMWFhYjg0MTkiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQxOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9Bcm1vdXJzL0Jv\/ZHlBcm1vdXJzL0JvZHlT\/dHIxQSI7czoxOiJ3Ijtp\/OjI7czoxOiJoIjtpOjM7\/fX19\/f1229725c8\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"I"}],"name":"Sorrow Skin","typeLine":"Plate Vest","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Armour","values":[["17",1]],"displayMode":0}],"requirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["2",0]],"displayMode":0}],"explicitMods":["+9 to Strength","24% increased Armour","+11 to maximum Life","+11% to Fire Resistance","+7% to Cold Resistance","Reflects 4 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers"],"frameType":2,"x":0,"y":0,"inventoryId":"BodyArmour","socketedItems":[{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiZjIyNTNh\/MjY4N2YxZDNjMDMwZWZl\/MjEwZWE4ZWJkOGUiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjMyOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9HZW1zL0ludGVs\/bGlnZW5jZUdlbSI7czox\/OiJ3IjtpOjE7czoxOiJo\/IjtpOjE7fX19\/0204fe0b34\/Item.png","support":false,"sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Raise Zombie","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Spell, Minion","values":[],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Level","values":[["1",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Mana Cost","values":[["9",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Cast Time","values":[["0.85 secs",0]],"displayMode":0}],"additionalProperties":[{"name":"Experience","values":[["70\/70",0]],"displayMode":2,"progress":1}],"requirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["1",0]],"displayMode":0}],"nextLevelRequirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["2",0]],"displayMode":0}],"secDescrText":"Raises a zombie minion from a corpse, which will follow you and attack enemies.","explicitMods":["Can raise up to 3 Zombies at a time"],"descrText":"Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.","frameType":4,"socket":0,"colour":"I","socketedItems":[]}]},{"verified":false,"w":2,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiMDVkNTNh\/ZGMyODc1NDUzYjZiNmJi\/MjY1MmVlM2Q3NGQiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjIzOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9CZWx0cy9CZWx0\/MiI7czoxOiJ3IjtpOjI7\/czoxOiJoIjtpOjE7fX19\/b4ada70604\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Chain Belt","identified":true,"implicitMods":["+10 to maximum Energy Shield"],"frameType":0,"x":0,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Belt","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":2,"h":2,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiN2IzNDA0\/NjRiYzYyZDAxOTAyYTYw\/OTdhMDgwYTg3NWQiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjM4OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9Bcm1vdXJzL0hl\/bG1ldHMvSGVsbWV0SW50\/MSI7czoxOiJ3IjtpOjI7\/czoxOiJoIjtpOjI7fX19\/c09ee9c9d7\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"I"}],"name":"Behemoth Crest","typeLine":"Vine Circlet","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Energy Shield","values":[["7",0]],"displayMode":0}],"explicitMods":["+9 to Accuracy Rating","+18 to maximum Mana","8% increased Quantity of Items found","Reflects 3 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers"],"frameType":2,"x":0,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Helm","socketedItems":[{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiZjIyNTNh\/MjY4N2YxZDNjMDMwZWZl\/MjEwZWE4ZWJkOGUiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjMyOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9HZW1zL0ludGVs\/bGlnZW5jZUdlbSI7czox\/OiJ3IjtpOjE7czoxOiJo\/IjtpOjE7fX19\/0204fe0b34\/Item.png","support":false,"sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Spark","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Lightning, Projectile, Spell, Duration","values":[],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Level","values":[["1",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Mana Cost","values":[["5",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Cast Time","values":[["0.65 secs",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Critical Strike Chance","values":[["6%",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Damage Effectiveness","values":[["50%",0]],"displayMode":0}],"additionalProperties":[{"name":"Experience","values":[["70\/70",0]],"displayMode":2,"progress":1}],"requirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["1",0]],"displayMode":0}],"nextLevelRequirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["2",0]],"displayMode":0}],"secDescrText":"Launches unpredictable sparks that move randomly until they hit an enemy.","explicitMods":["2 additional Projectiles","Deals 1-7 Lightning Damage","Base duration is 3.50 seconds"],"descrText":"Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.","frameType":4,"socket":0,"colour":"I","socketedItems":[]}]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiOTM3YTU2\/ZWVhMmRjZjliMDA5ZWU4\/ZjYxMzQ4MTg3OTUiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6NDp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQ1OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9DdXJyZW5jeS9D\/dXJyZW5jeVJlcm9sbE1h\/Z2ljU2hhcmQiO3M6MToi\/eiI7aToxMDtzOjE6Inci\/O2k6MTtzOjE6ImgiO2k6\/MTt9fX0,\/e6e5fa56b2\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Alteration Shard","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Stack Size","values":[["10\/20",0]],"displayMode":0}],"descrText":"A stack of 20 shards becomes an Orb of Alteration.\nShift click to unstack.","frameType":5,"x":7,"y":4,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":2,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjI7YTozOntz\/OjE6ImYiO3M6Mjk6IkFy\/dC8yREl0ZW1zL0ZsYXNr\/cy9tYW5hZmxhc2syIjtz\/OjI6InNwIjtkOjAuNjA4\/NTE5MjY5Nzc2ODc2MzE0\/ODE0NzI4NjMwMTUzNjk1\/MTIxNDA3NTA4ODUwMDk3\/NjU2MjU7czo1OiJsZXZl\/bCI7aToxO31pOjE7aTo0\/O2k6MDtpOjk7fQ,,\/dabce61048\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Medium Mana Flask","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Recovers %0 Mana over %1 Seconds","values":[["80",0],["6.5",0]],"displayMode":3},{"name":"Consumes %0 of %1 Charges on use","values":[["16",0],["45",0]],"displayMode":3},{"name":"Currently has %0 Charges","values":[["45",0]],"displayMode":3}],"requirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["4",0]],"displayMode":0}],"descrText":"Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.","frameType":0,"x":3,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Flask","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiZWE4MGY2\/MGI0YThlYWQ5MjAwNDQ3\/MDdlZDY1Njk4NDkiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjIzOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9SaW5ncy9SaW5n\/MiI7czoxOiJ3IjtpOjE7\/czoxOiJoIjtpOjE7fX19\/39366642a6\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Coral Ring","identified":true,"implicitMods":["+25 to maximum Life"],"frameType":0,"x":0,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Ring2","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiNmQ5NTIw\/MTc0ZjY2NDNlNTAyZGEz\/MzZlNzZiNzMwZDMiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6NDp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQwOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9DdXJyZW5jeS9D\/dXJyZW5jeVJlcm9sbE1h\/Z2ljIjtzOjE6InoiO2k6\/MTtzOjE6InciO2k6MTtz\/OjE6ImgiO2k6MTt9fX0,\/13113cee40\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Orb of Alteration","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Stack Size","values":[["1\/20",0]],"displayMode":0}],"explicitMods":["Reforges a magic item with new random properties"],"descrText":"Right click this item then left click a magic item to apply it.","frameType":5,"x":10,"y":4,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":2,"h":2,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiZGFhZTFj\/MDg3ZDU3YjdhNjQwMGE5\/YjQ5NTI2MmZmNmYiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjM1OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9Bcm1vdXJzL0Jv\/b3RzL0Jvb3RzU3RyMSI7\/czoxOiJ3IjtpOjI7czox\/OiJoIjtpOjI7fX19\/db57f40829\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"S"},{"group":0,"attr":"S"}],"name":"Rift Dash","typeLine":"Iron Greaves","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Armour","values":[["7",1]],"displayMode":0}],"explicitMods":["+9 to Strength","14% increased Armour","+10 to maximum Life","1.8 Life Regenerated per second","+9% to Fire Resistance","10% increased Movement Speed","7% increased Block and Stun Recovery"],"frameType":2,"x":0,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Boots","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiNzI4Njk2\/ZWExMGQ0ZmIxZTc4OTAz\/OWRlYmM1ZDhjM2MiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6NDp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjM1OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9DdXJyZW5jeS9D\/dXJyZW5jeVBvcnRhbCI7\/czoxOiJ6IjtpOjY7czox\/OiJ3IjtpOjE7czoxOiJo\/IjtpOjE7fX19\/3f9d71f0d3\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Portal Scroll","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Stack Size","values":[["6\/40",0]],"displayMode":0}],"explicitMods":["Creates a portal to town"],"descrText":"Right click on this item to use it.\nShift click to unstack.","frameType":5,"x":10,"y":3,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":3,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiZGQ0ZTlm\/OWVmOGIwNmUzZjNlM2Zh\/M2JhNDAwZjhhZTgiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQ2OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9XZWFwb25zL09u\/ZUhhbmRXZWFwb25zL1dh\/bmRzL1dhbmQyIjtzOjE6\/InciO2k6MTtzOjE6Imgi\/O2k6Mzt9fX0,\/642220b5f7\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"I"},{"group":1,"attr":"I"}],"name":"","typeLine":"Frost Weaver's Goat's Horn of Calm","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Wand","values":[],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Physical Damage","values":[["5-10",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Critical Strike Chance","values":[["8%",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Attacks per Second","values":[["1.10",0]],"displayMode":0}],"requirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["6",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Int","values":[["29",0]],"displayMode":1}],"implicitMods":["10% increased Spell Damage"],"explicitMods":["+1 to Level of Cold Gems in this item","+12 to Accuracy Rating"],"frameType":1,"x":5,"y":0,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiMzMzYjhi\/NWUyOGI3M2M2Mjk3MmZj\/NjZlNzYzNGM1YzgiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6NDp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQzOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9DdXJyZW5jeS9D\/dXJyZW5jeVVwZ3JhZGVU\/b01hZ2ljIjtzOjE6Inoi\/O2k6MztzOjE6InciO2k6\/MTtzOjE6ImgiO2k6MTt9\/fX0,\/235854a1d2\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Orb of Transmutation","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Stack Size","values":[["3\/40",0]],"displayMode":0}],"explicitMods":["Upgrades a normal item to a magic item"],"descrText":"Right click this item then left click a normal item to apply it.\nShift click to unstack.","frameType":5,"x":8,"y":4,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":3,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiZGQ0ZTlm\/OWVmOGIwNmUzZjNlM2Zh\/M2JhNDAwZjhhZTgiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQ2OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9XZWFwb25zL09u\/ZUhhbmRXZWFwb25zL1dh\/bmRzL1dhbmQyIjtzOjE6\/InciO2k6MTtzOjE6Imgi\/O2k6Mzt9fX0,\/642220b5f7\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"I"},{"group":0,"attr":"S"}],"name":"","typeLine":"Superior Goat's Horn","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Wand","values":[],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Quality","values":[["+7%",1]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Physical Damage","values":[["5-11",1]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Critical Strike Chance","values":[["8%",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Attacks per Second","values":[["1.10",0]],"displayMode":0}],"requirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["6",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Int","values":[["29",0]],"displayMode":1}],"implicitMods":["12% increased Spell Damage"],"frameType":0,"x":8,"y":0,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":3,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiMjlkODgy\/ZmFkNzY2MzRlNmQ5ZmVk\/YTFiMzU4MDhlMGIiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQ2OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9XZWFwb25zL09u\/ZUhhbmRXZWFwb25zL1dh\/bmRzL1dhbmQxIjtzOjE6\/InciO2k6MTtzOjE6Imgi\/O2k6Mzt9fX0,\/74ff85138f\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"I"}],"name":"","typeLine":"Driftwood Wand","identified":false,"properties":[{"name":"Wand","values":[],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Physical Damage","values":[["4-7",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Critical Strike Chance","values":[["8%",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Attacks per Second","values":[["1.30",0]],"displayMode":0}],"implicitMods":["11% increased Spell Damage"],"frameType":2,"x":7,"y":0,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiZTQwNDk5\/MzliOWNkNjEyOTE1NjJm\/OTQzNjRlZTBmMDAiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6NDp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQ0OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9DdXJyZW5jeS9D\/dXJyZW5jeVVwZ3JhZGVS\/YW5kb21seSI7czoxOiJ6\/IjtpOjE7czoxOiJ3Ijtp\/OjE7czoxOiJoIjtpOjE7\/fX19\/1bfd33d3ad\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Orb of Chance","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Stack Size","values":[["1\/20",0]],"displayMode":0}],"explicitMods":["Upgrades a normal item to a random rarity"],"descrText":"Right click this item then left click a normal item to apply it.","frameType":5,"x":9,"y":4,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":2,"h":3,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiZWQwNjhk\/YWZmODQ5NzMzYWUxNjhi\/ZGJhNWFjZjg2MGQiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQ0OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9Bcm1vdXJzL0Jv\/ZHlBcm1vdXJzL0JvZHlT\/dHJEZXgxQSI7czoxOiJ3\/IjtpOjI7czoxOiJoIjtp\/OjM7fX19\/60e10874ca\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"S"}],"name":"","typeLine":"Scale Vest","identified":false,"properties":[{"name":"Armour","values":[["19",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Evasion Rating","values":[["19",0]],"displayMode":0}],"frameType":1,"x":9,"y":0,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":2,"h":2,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiNGE3ZTU5\/ZTZiNjY4YWQ2ZGU5OGVm\/NTg0NTI1NDBhNzgiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQwOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9Bcm1vdXJzL0ds\/b3Zlcy9HbG92ZXNEZXhJ\/bnQxIjtzOjE6InciO2k6\/MjtzOjE6ImgiO2k6Mjt9\/fX0,\/5b80f32e1d\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"D"}],"name":"","typeLine":"Wrapped Mitts","identified":false,"properties":[{"name":"Evasion Rating","values":[["9",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Energy Shield","values":[["3",0]],"displayMode":0}],"frameType":1,"x":2,"y":3,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":3,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiMjlkODgy\/ZmFkNzY2MzRlNmQ5ZmVk\/YTFiMzU4MDhlMGIiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQ2OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9XZWFwb25zL09u\/ZUhhbmRXZWFwb25zL1dh\/bmRzL1dhbmQxIjtzOjE6\/InciO2k6MTtzOjE6Imgi\/O2k6Mzt9fX0,\/74ff85138f\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"D"}],"name":"","typeLine":"Driftwood Wand","identified":false,"properties":[{"name":"Wand","values":[],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Physical Damage","values":[["4-7",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Critical Strike Chance","values":[["8%",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Attacks per Second","values":[["1.30",0]],"displayMode":0}],"implicitMods":["9% increased Spell Damage"],"frameType":1,"x":11,"y":0,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiMWI5YjM4\/YzQ1YmU5NWM1OWQ4OTAw\/ZjkxYjJhZmQ1OGIiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6NDp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQzOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9DdXJyZW5jeS9D\/dXJyZW5jeUlkZW50aWZp\/Y2F0aW9uIjtzOjE6Inoi\/O2k6MTtzOjE6InciO2k6\/MTtzOjE6ImgiO2k6MTt9\/fX0,\/b1af5a0b17\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Scroll of Wisdom","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Stack Size","values":[["1\/40",0]],"displayMode":0}],"explicitMods":["Identifies an item"],"descrText":"Right click this item then left click an unidentified item to apply it.","frameType":5,"x":5,"y":4,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":3,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiMGI1YWRi\/NjFlZGJmOGIzZjgwYTI3\/YjVhNDA2NGQyNDEiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjUwOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9XZWFwb25zL09u\/ZUhhbmRXZWFwb25zL0Rh\/Z2dlcnMvRGFnZ2VyMiI7\/czoxOiJ3IjtpOjE7czox\/OiJoIjtpOjM7fX19\/aa8da8a958\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"I"},{"group":1,"attr":"D"}],"name":"","typeLine":"Skinning Knife","identified":false,"properties":[{"name":"Dagger","values":[],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Physical Damage","values":[["4-16",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Critical Strike Chance","values":[["6.2%",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Attacks per Second","values":[["1.20",0]],"displayMode":0}],"requirements":[{"name":"Dexterity","values":[["16",0]],"displayMode":1}],"implicitMods":["40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance"],"frameType":1,"x":4,"y":0,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":3,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiMGI1YWRi\/NjFlZGJmOGIzZjgwYTI3\/YjVhNDA2NGQyNDEiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjUwOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9XZWFwb25zL09u\/ZUhhbmRXZWFwb25zL0Rh\/Z2dlcnMvRGFnZ2VyMiI7\/czoxOiJ3IjtpOjE7czox\/OiJoIjtpOjM7fX19\/aa8da8a958\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"I"},{"group":1,"attr":"D"}],"name":"","typeLine":"Skinning Knife","identified":false,"properties":[{"name":"Dagger","values":[],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Physical Damage","values":[["4-16",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Critical Strike Chance","values":[["6.2%",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Attacks per Second","values":[["1.20",0]],"displayMode":0}],"requirements":[{"name":"Dexterity","values":[["16",0]],"displayMode":1}],"implicitMods":["40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance"],"frameType":1,"x":3,"y":0,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiN2MwNGQ1\/YTY1Y2FhMDM3MWVjY2Zl\/MDZhMTI5YTc0MDciO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjIzOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9SaW5ncy9SaW5n\/MSI7czoxOiJ3IjtpOjE7\/czoxOiJoIjtpOjE7fX19\/4e6997929d\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Heated Iron Ring","identified":true,"implicitMods":["Adds 1-4 Physical Damage"],"explicitMods":["Adds 1-2 Fire Damage"],"frameType":1,"x":0,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Ring","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiNzUzMDlj\/ZTUyMzQwNmZiNGJiYjY4\/NGI5ZWRmMWM5NjEiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjI4OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9HZW1zL1N0cmVu\/Z3RoR2VtIjtzOjE6Inci\/O2k6MTtzOjE6ImgiO2k6\/MTt9fX0,\/54f6c3fb18\/Item.png","support":false,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Sweep","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Attack, AoE, Melee","values":[],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Level","values":[["1",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Mana Cost","values":[["8",0]],"displayMode":0},{"name":"Damage Effectiveness","values":[["75%",0]],"displayMode":0}],"additionalProperties":[{"name":"Experience","values":[["1\/123",0]],"displayMode":2,"progress":0.00813008099794}],"requirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["2",0]],"displayMode":0}],"secDescrText":"Swings a staff or a two-handed axe or mace in a circle, knocking back some monsters around the character.","explicitMods":["30% chance to Knock enemies Back on Hit"],"descrText":"Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.","frameType":4,"x":4,"y":4,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":2,"h":2,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiYmRhY2Q0\/MzRjMWJkODBiNzY2NDBj\/N2YzZDFlYjAyM2IiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6Mzp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjM3OiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9Bcm1vdXJzL0ds\/b3Zlcy9HbG92ZXNJbnQx\/IjtzOjE6InciO2k6Mjtz\/OjE6ImgiO2k6Mjt9fX0,\/0ea6ae7497\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[{"group":0,"attr":"I"},{"group":1,"attr":"D"}],"name":"Cataclysm Nails","typeLine":"Wool Gloves","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Energy Shield","values":[["4",0]],"displayMode":0}],"requirements":[{"name":"Level","values":[["4",0]],"displayMode":0}],"explicitMods":["Adds 1-2 Physical Damage","+11 to Dexterity","+10 to Intelligence","Adds 1-2 Cold Damage","+4 Life gained when you Kill an enemy"],"frameType":2,"x":0,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Gloves","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":2,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjI7YTozOntz\/OjE6ImYiO3M6MjU6IkFy\/dC8yREl0ZW1zL0ZsYXNr\/cy9zcHJpbnQiO3M6Mjoi\/c3AiO2Q6MC42MDg1MTky\/Njk3NzY4NzYzMTQ4MTQ3\/Mjg2MzAxNTM2OTUxMjE0\/MDc1MDg4NTAwOTc2NTYy\/NTtzOjU6ImxldmVsIjtp\/OjE7fWk6MTtpOjQ7aTow\/O2k6OTt9\/6446837133\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Quicksilver Flask","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Lasts %0 Seconds","values":[["5",0]],"displayMode":3},{"name":"Consumes %0 of %1 Charges on use","values":[["20",0],["50",0]],"displayMode":3},{"name":"Currently has %0 Charges","values":[["50",0]],"displayMode":3},{"name":"","values":[["40% increased Movement Speed",1]],"displayMode":0}],"descrText":"Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.","frameType":0,"x":4,"y":0,"inventoryId":"Flask","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiMWI5YjM4\/YzQ1YmU5NWM1OWQ4OTAw\/ZjkxYjJhZmQ1OGIiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6NDp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQzOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9DdXJyZW5jeS9D\/dXJyZW5jeUlkZW50aWZp\/Y2F0aW9uIjtzOjE6Inoi\/O2k6MjtzOjE6InciO2k6\/MTtzOjE6ImgiO2k6MTt9\/fX0,\/41da4085dd\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Scroll of Wisdom","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Stack Size","values":[["2\/40",0]],"displayMode":0}],"explicitMods":["Identifies an item"],"descrText":"Right click this item then left click an unidentified item to apply it.\nShift click to unstack.","frameType":5,"x":8,"y":3,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]},{"verified":false,"w":1,"h":1,"icon":"http:\/\/webcdn.pathofexile.com\/gen\/image\/YTozOntpOjA7aToyNTtp\/OjE7czozMjoiY2E4YmQw\/ZGQ0M2QyYWRmOGIwMjE1\/NzhhMzk4ZWI5ZGUiO2k6\/MjthOjI6e2k6MDtpOjA7\/aToxO2E6NDp7czoxOiJm\/IjtzOjQxOiJBcnQvMkRJ\/dGVtcy9DdXJyZW5jeS9D\/dXJyZW5jeUZsYXNrUXVh\/bGl0eSI7czoxOiJ6Ijtp\/OjE7czoxOiJ3IjtpOjE7\/czoxOiJoIjtpOjE7fX19\/e470ed1924\/Item.png","support":true,"league":"Default","sockets":[],"name":"","typeLine":"Glassblower's Bauble","identified":true,"properties":[{"name":"Stack Size","values":[["1\/20",0]],"displayMode":0}],"explicitMods":["Improves the quality of a flask"],"descrText":"Right click this item then left click a flask to apply it. Has greater effect on lower rarity flasks. The maximum quality is 20%.","frameType":5,"x":9,"y":3,"inventoryId":"MainInventory","socketedItems":[]}],"character":{"class":5,"league":"Default"}}
I saved that as a text file, then I put it in the Data folder. I clicked on Load Items in the .exe and it said "No Item Data Found"

I saved that as a text file, then I put it in the Data folder. I clicked on Load Items in the .exe and it said "No Item Data Found"
Did you follow these directions I gave you before? A) open notepadB) copy data into fileC) save file as get-items.txtD) use file explorer to change the name of the file from get-items.txt to get-itemsE) move file into data folder

Took your advice from below and was able to get a real good bow at Level 20, doubled my dps (I rerolled my shadow, going for an elemental bow build now), this bow doubled my dps from a bow that my other shadow was using that already really good (rare).

Uber L20 bow for Lightening Shadow Bow

Double post for two separate questions:

I don't have any Exalted yet, this is what I got, how do you rank them
Lowest to highest:
Portal Scrolls-Transmutation OrbsChromatic OrbsAlteration Orbs-Jeweler OrbsOrbs of ChanceBlessed Orbs (despite their rarity are actually quite crap)-Cartographers Chisel-Orbs of FusingAlchemy OrbsScouring Orbs-Orbs of Regret-Chaos Orbs-Regal Orbs-Gemcutters Prism-Divine Orb-Exalted OrbThere is an online tool for quick orb value referencing, but forewarned it can manipulate the market, not all orbs are worth what the tool suggests.
are there any you use on a regular basis while levelling?
If I outlevel my gear and its impacting my survivability I will find a decent level appropriate white item for that slot that has the sockets I need, I will increase its quality to +20% and then pray I don't get a bad roll off a transmutation - if I get only one mod and its a mod I want ill use an augmentation, if I get a bad mod or two I will burn a few alterations on it before cutting my losses. I probably upgrade like this every 10 or so levels as I level up.I never use fusing orbs on anything below end game gear, and I rarely use jewelers or chromatics unless its a really good item.

An exception to the above is anytime I find a perfect Onyx Amulet (20 all attributes) or perfect prismatic ring (12% all resistance) I use almost all of my chance orbs rolling for really nice jewelry.

Its important to note that quality improving orbs (not counting GCPs) increase a certain percentage of quality depending on the item rarity. On white items they will increase it 5% which means it will only take you 4 scrap or whetstones to max out the item quality, but if its magic it only increases by 2% and if its rare or unique it only increases 1%.

-No, the game at the moment is comprised of 3 acts and three difficulties,
The wikia mentions that there are 4 levels (Hard, Cruel, Ruthless, and Merciless). Is one of these removed in the beta?
Yes I believe Ruthless was removed, it was implemented to simulate the additional difficulty increase from a 3rd act, which until open beta was not implemented, so before we had 2 acts in four difficulties.

My current ranger/bow build plan My link
I am currently building a similar character.I have a question about Iron Reflexes. By choosing that, does that mean that the armor rating is a better choice overall for characters in general over evasion? I am early in my ranger character so I am unsure if I should be building up my armor or my evasion when given a choice.

I am currently building a similar character.I have a question about Iron Reflexes. By choosing that, does that mean that the armor rating is a better choice overall for characters in general over evasion? I am early in my ranger character so I am unsure if I should be building up my armor or my evasion when given a choice.
I am not 100% sure about it in the games current state. I know that pre-open beta my archer got owned when it was all evasion. This time around I am trying to make a much more balanced char and have found that armor > evasion thus far. With this build I am currently using lighting w/ lesser multiple projectiles and fork as my initial one or two shots. I then follow it up with rain of arrows with a life on hit gem as my secondary attack for when I get surrounded. It has worked pretty well with the point blank node being used (i more than likely will not use point blank once I start grouping more often and have some tanks in the group).

My linkCouple things, only make a build to about 75 points since nobody (that has a job) is going to hit level 100 in open Beta.I got you more evasion an extra Frenzy charge and then saved you 2 skill points from more optimized paths.Point Blank is interesting, unless you are going heavy on defense I typically want to separate myself from the tough mobs.

My linkCouple things, only make a build to about 75 points since nobody (that has a job) is going to hit level 100 in open Beta.I got you more evasion an extra Frenzy charge and then saved you 2 skill points from more optimized paths.Point Blank is interesting, unless you are going heavy on defense I typically want to separate myself from the tough mobs.
Gonna review your build through out the day. Did not use pointblank in my previous builds and thus far it has been my absolute favorite aspect of the build. During a fight I put the rain of arrows right over top of me once a group surrounds me. Its like drinking a health pot and having everything close die real fast. I breezed through act 3 except for the fight with the general and piety. I had multiple deaths on those and that's simply because I can not decided on my 3rd main attack (singular target) skill yet. Once I figure that out I think I will be pretty happy with it. From my past experience with archers I am going much heavier into defense than I did before. I had a very hard time doing the maps and what not and often got one shot. As for going to 100... no way I am not going to go 100 and have fun putting those points into a build.

Armor is widely regarded as the best defensive stat, evasion can be almost as good as armor but the amount of passive nodes and gear decisions required limit you in other ways. To even compete with armor you pretty much have to get the Acrobatics Keystone as well as use a shield and pump as much in to life as possible to survive in case all your rolls fail. Essentially you exploit having a chance to evade, a chance to dodge (acrobatics gives a 20% to dodge, which is seperate from evade), and a chance to block and its still barely even close.That being said, if you use Iron Reflexes then all of your +% evasion nodes will apply to your evasion before being converted to armor and then the +% armor nodes will also apply.

Well I screwed up big time I think. I was moving gems around and it screwed up my whole character. I guess some of the items had my intelligence, dexterity, and strength with them so when I moved a gem it lowered all my stats ... so I can't use most of my gems. Very buggy still playing online. Seems more crashes as time goes on and random freezes. Would love it if this game could be played on a PS3. Not a big fan of using the keyboard keys but for free it is an awesome game. Lots of hours of game play. Wish there was a setting that would tell you (at least at the beginning) what your best "setup" is with your available items, gems, armor, and weapon.

Very buggy still playing online. Seems more crashes as time goes on and random freezes. Would love it if this game could be played on a PS3. Not a big fan of using the keyboard keys but for free it is an awesome game.
I believe you can use your PS3 Controller for Path of Exile. Search on Google and you can find some tutorials on how to set it up.I have not tried myself yet though.

So here's the L38 bow I crafted, I would think due to the +29% Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons, this would be better than my L20 bow but the dps calculator in game is telling me otherwise.

Should I just ignore the dps calculator?

L20 Bow

L38 Bow

So here's the L38 bow I crafted, I would think due to the +29% Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons, this would be better than my L20 bow but the dps calculator in game is telling me otherwise.Should I just ignore the dps calculator?L20 BowL38 Bow
I certainly don't know the inner code of the calculator to ask but this would be an interesting test case to provide for the developers in the forums. It may help them find a bug or it is going to help us understand the DPS system better.

So here's the L38 bow I crafted, I would think due to the +29% Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons, this would be better than my L20 bow but the dps calculator in game is telling me otherwise.Should I just ignore the dps calculator?L20 BowL38 Bow
I certainly don't know the inner code of the calculator to ask but this would be an interesting test case to provide for the developers in the forums. It may help them find a bug or it is going to help us understand the DPS system better.
Turns out I am a nub, apparently for elemental bow builds, you want a fast bow. Once I crafted a Grove Bow (L35) which has a much faster rate of fire my dps jumped to over 300.

'Jojo the circus boy said:
Turns out I am a nub, apparently for elemental bow builds, you want a fast bow. Once I crafted a Grove Bow (L35) which has a much faster rate of fire my dps jumped to over 300.
Seems to me the increased 13% crit with the lvl 38 more than makes up for the small difference. Take that into account and it probably isn't close.

For those of you who like me are strictly console players and may be having troubles adjusting to the mouse and keyboard, with relatively little problems I was able to get my ps3 controller to work on the pc. I need to think about the most efficient mapping from the keyboard/mouse to the controller, but I already have tested a majority of the functions and they appear to be working nicely.

My link This is my current marauder build and I am loving it. I am currently using sweep and heavy strike, both with life on hit in combination with blood magic. I made it through all 3 acts in normal with about 5 non-server related deaths. I am currently in cruel farming on the ledge with great success. I suggest farming with as much of an increase to rarity % as your build will allow. I was able to pick up a very nice unique necklace and pair of boots last night. I am really happy with the boots (they are also 4 Linked): My link

My link This is my current marauder build and I am loving it. I am currently using sweep and heavy strike, both with life on hit in combination with blood magic. I made it through all 3 acts in normal with about 5 non-server related deaths. I am currently in cruel farming on the ledge with great success. I suggest farming with as much of an increase to rarity % as your build will allow. I was able to pick up a very nice unique necklace and pair of boots last night. I am really happy with the boots (they are also 4 Linked): My link
Its a great build, just a heads up, not sure if you considered it, but you can grab iron reflexes, for like 4 or 5 points, then you can slap on the grace aura and all that evasion will be converted to armor, grace scales ridiculously well, each level I believe adds 40-60 evasion and when its converted to armor you're armor passives apply to it, its like having an extra slot.My Templar with a similar build: Lvl 47I use both sweep and ground slam, but I take advantage of the Templars location to elemental damage nodes and use Glacial Hammer over Heavy Strike.

Its a great build, just a heads up, not sure if you considered it, but you can grab iron reflexes, for like 4 or 5 points, then you can slap on the grace aura and all that evasion will be converted to armor, grace scales ridiculously well, each level I believe adds 40-60 evasion and when its converted to armor you're armor passives apply to it, its like having an extra slot.My Templar with a similar build: Lvl 47I use both sweep and ground slam, but I take advantage of the Templars location to elemental damage nodes and use Glacial Hammer over Heavy Strike.
Yep, thats my plan (my goal build: My link) I currently run with Anger and Grace going at the same time and it takes up so little of my life that I barely notice it. You finding any gear with chaos resists? I have a couple of pieces but thats about it. I do have two flasks that give you a few second bursts as well.

Yep, thats my plan (my goal build: My link) I currently run with Anger and Grace going at the same time and it takes up so little of my life that I barely notice it. You finding any gear with chaos resists? I have a couple of pieces but thats about it. I do have two flasks that give you a few second bursts as well.
I sell my chaos resists gear to vendors, the chaos resist mod gives alchemy shards. To be honest, with my health regen, life leech, granite flask and warlord's mark curse, I don't have any problem with chaos even with whatever the default for cruel is, I think its -20? I don't plan to go out of my way to gear for chaos res, my other resistances are capped, but I regen fast enough to not worry about chaos.

Great game! Starting to get the general hang of it now at level 9.Is there any way to unbind the sockets from an item so that I can attach them to something else?

I am not referring to the gems. I am referring to the physical sockets themselves (what the gems go into) I was wondering they could be unbound and put on another item that did not have sockets.

I am not referring to the gems. I am referring to the physical sockets themselves (what the gems go into) I was wondering they could be unbound and put on another item that did not have sockets.
No they can not. You can however use an orb (the name is escaping me right now) that adds or subtracts sockets. Its all random and can be quite fun... or maddening.

Feel kinda weird because its a chick, but I'm having a blast with the Witch. Level 13, loving prioritizing energy shield. I can get beat on while I use my AOE effect spells and my health won't even take a hit, and by the time I move on to the next mob the shield is recharged. At level 13 I'm running with somewhere around 144 health and 110 Energy Shield. Working so far and I'm a high-damage fiend. Barely even use my wand because I can cast forever with a large mana pool. Can switch types of elemental damage as I go, dealing whatever the current enemy is weak to. Love that the gems all level at the same time regardless of what skill you're actually using. I just have to make sure I have gear that has +Energy Shield on it with blue sockets. I still haven't found/earned any support gems yet. I've got some linked socketed items I'm excited to slot a support gem into and start modifying my spells.Anyone else going with a similar build?Edit: also was comlpletely surprised my FG's laptop could run this game. Shocked with how good it looks/runs. I thought I wouldn't be able to play this since she doesn't have a gaming laptop and I have an iPad.My question is...is this a build that can last, or is this kind of an early-game build that will get destroyed on higher levels? I know eventually I'm gonna have to branch out from Energy Sheild and incorporate something else, as well as start specializing a little on offense.

Would be nice to reset the player on the skill tree. I am all over the place with my build.
I have acquired "respec" points as rewards for a question I just performed.I think others on here have mentioned not to worry so much about first character as it will likely be a mess. Just use your first character to get a good feel for the game and then start a clean one where you plan out the skill tree ahead of time using the various tools

Is the game we are playing now likely going to be what is officially released or will more content be added before release?I know the 3rd act was just released recently.

Is the game we are playing now likely going to be what is officially released or will more content be added before release?I know the 3rd act was just released recently.
This is going to sound crazy, but I read somewhere (POE Forums maybe?) that they plan for way more acts. Ten, even. Which seems insane, but I'm not sure that this game is anywhere close to release. Could be wrong.

This is going to sound crazy, but I read somewhere (POE Forums maybe?) that they plan for way more acts. Ten, even. Which seems insane, but I'm not sure that this game is anywhere close to release. Could be wrong.
What will be different when they finally release POE? Will our current characters be deleted? I think this is the most fun I have ever had playing a game either online or a computer. Yeah I said it.

What will be different when they finally release POE? Will our current characters be deleted? I think this is the most fun I have ever had playing a game either online or a computer. Yeah I said it.
No, they did the final "wipe" at the end of the closed Beta, before they opened up the Beta, which is what we're now playing. So they can tweak things, nerf things, etc. but our characters won't be deleted ever. I agree on how great the game is, though. It's exactly what anyone would want from a post-Diablo 2 ARPG. Except that it has a better economy and skill system. Brilliant.

Feel kinda weird because its a chick, but I'm having a blast with the Witch. Level 13, loving prioritizing energy shield. I can get beat on while I use my AOE effect spells and my health won't even take a hit, and by the time I move on to the next mob the shield is recharged. At level 13 I'm running with somewhere around 144 health and 110 Energy Shield. Working so far and I'm a high-damage fiend. Barely even use my wand because I can cast forever with a large mana pool. Can switch types of elemental damage as I go, dealing whatever the current enemy is weak to. Love that the gems all level at the same time regardless of what skill you're actually using. I just have to make sure I have gear that has +Energy Shield on it with blue sockets. I still haven't found/earned any support gems yet. I've got some linked socketed items I'm excited to slot a support gem into and start modifying my spells.Anyone else going with a similar build?Edit: also was comlpletely surprised my FG's laptop could run this game. Shocked with how good it looks/runs. I thought I wouldn't be able to play this since she doesn't have a gaming laptop and I have an iPad.My question is...is this a build that can last, or is this kind of an early-game build that will get destroyed on higher levels? I know eventually I'm gonna have to branch out from Energy Sheild and incorporate something else, as well as start specializing a little on offense.
Health and Armor type are universally important for builds, witches specifically should focus on Energy Shield throughout their growth, but you still have to manage your nodes, you can't dump them all into survivability, you will have to put points into damage dealing as well.

Users who are viewing this thread