What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Patriots at Bills** (-14, 40) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Been a very tough year but gotta give BB credit for keeping the locker-room positive and the team playing hard when it easily could have got ugly...interesting game but it probably comes down to which Buffalo team shows up today...I really wish the Pats had some young talent on the offensive-side of the ball (besides Douglas) that you could get excited about...the fact they don't is really inexcusable.

Darth will scheme his D and keep Pats in the game...no
Bills have found their mojo and a running game,so...

Buffalo- 33
New England- 16

Gonna go out on a limb and say the Pats need to address their offense this offseason...not that it wasn't apparent last offseason.

Gonna go out on a limb and say the Pats need to address their offense this offseason...not that it wasn't apparent last offseason.
I feel like they could cut every offensive player on the team and I wouldn’t complain

Yup...as far as skill players go Douglas and Stevenson are the only ones that I want back...Henry is OK but he is 29 and I would think he'd like to go somewhere else next year...I truly can't picture any NFL franchise wanting BB the GM anywhere near their roster.

James Cook was so good a few games ago, especially at catching the ball, but now they never use him.. I don't get it.

Man, NE Kicker is trash.. 47 yards, 36 degrees, 0 wind and you shank it that much?

Ryland shouldn't be there next season.

Did the announcers just refer to Ty Johnson as Tiny Johnson on the return???? That’s certainly how it sounded to my teenage kids and me…….

Should be a good game next week for the #2 seed. Unfortunately, Chubb won't be there. He was having his best year, a pff grade on 90, 13 sacks, 6 ff. Non-contact knee injury trying to tackle Melvin Gordon late in a blowout. Wtf coach MM and Fangio. Both edge rushers out, Phillips and Chubb. X possibly out too. Allen will have his usual great game vs Miami.

Miami's offense should be at 90%, only Waddle out among those who have played recently.

I am not a McDaniel guy...I am not sure he can come up with a game plan to contain Allen.What has he done as coach?

I am not a McDaniel guy...I am not sure he can come up with a game plan to contain Allen.What has he done as coach?
I’m not sure he needs to do anything. The pressure of big games seems to drop Allen’s accuracy by about 20-30%. And while Mahomes’s receivers have dropped the most passes in the league, Buffalo’s can’t be far behind. At least 4 drops today including 3 on 3rd downs that all would have moved the chains.

I’m not sure he needs to do anything. The pressure of big games seems to drop Allen’s accuracy by about 20-30%. And while Mahomes’s receivers have dropped the most passes in the league, Buffalo’s can’t be far behind. At least 4 drops today including 3 on 3rd downs that all would have moved the chains.
21/25 for 320 yards and 4 TDs.

Want to guess what game that stat line came from?

Fangio was paid $6M to coach the defense. The McDaniel offense with a backup QB almost beat BUF in the playoff last year. BUF is getting 1.5 points in Miami. I don't have faith in Fangio's bend not break defense vs Allen without our top 2 edge players. But if Miami's oline stays relatively healthy, MIA has a chance. A defining game for Tua, if he plays well and MIA wins.

Users who are viewing this thread