What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots/Broncos (1 Viewer)

Who's winning Saturday night?

• Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kit Fisto

Footballguy
Just want to see what the FBG community thinks, objectively. All flame war starters and "whiney tool" droppers will be promptly ignored.

Someone please delete this thread/poll. I just got up to speed on the SSOG/anyone-who disagrees-with-him pissing match from earlier. Thanks in advance.

I voted Pats in both polls.Denver had a better season (and obviously I'm a huge fan of the Broncos), but I'm not going to bet against Brady until he gets married or something crazy like that.

Until someone beats Brady in a playoff game and Shanahan can win a playoff game without Elway, this is a clear choice: Patriots.

I voted Pats in both polls.

Denver had a better season (and obviously I'm a huge fan of the Broncos), but I'm not going to bet against Brady until he gets married or something crazy like that.
Wow Surf, that's something coming from a big Bronocs fan like you. Glad to see you can keep it objective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im favoring NE because the one thing theyve consistently done for the past 2 months is stop the run. Denver's O is centered around an effective ground attack, and this is NOT WEEK 6....this is the playoffs, and the two guys QBing these two teams will have the most to say about the outcome, considering each team will stuff the run. Tom Brady vs Jake Plummer. Who would you rather roll the dice with?

Users who are viewing this thread