What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 2 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

I sent Bass a text but I think he is jammin.....I'll step in here and make a call.......after a quick check, I see no other alternates....Pictus Cat is now in PDSL 2 in the 1.16 slot and he is OTC.....

let's roll.........

Someone just let me know for sure. I have no problem letting someone else in that isn't already in a PDSL. I just wanted to help out.
No, we appreciate it. Please proceed with 1.16 since I don't know of any alternatives. I just figured it's asking a lot of someone to keep track of two of these, so if someone else was waiting to get in we'd let them.

Someone just let me know for sure. I have no problem letting someone else in that isn't already in a PDSL. I just wanted to help out.
No, we appreciate it. Please proceed with 1.16 since I don't know of any alternatives. I just figured it's asking a lot of someone to keep track of two of these, so if someone else was waiting to get in we'd let them.
stop the bus.... I think Pictus Cat wants in and he is not in any other drafts.....

See above. We need a fill in for 1.16. I think Carl was a total b**** about it, but it is true that these go much better via MFL than thread drafts due to the ability to predraft players. I really thought I remembered doing these via MFL in the past, but maybe that was just SSL.
while I agree with bolded above, I'm not sure why this keeps coming up.....basically anybody that does these Survivor drafts needs to understand:

1. the draft here in the Mock Draft Forum is primary

2. anything done anywhere else is secondary and gravy...still need to draft and pm here first....

3. prior to the start of the season the results of the draft will eventually be moved to MFL for scoring throughout the year

maybe this #### should be pinned, although I think it is referenced up there somewhere
I think it comes up because they've been done in MFL before. :shrug:

But like I said, maybe I'm mistaking SSL. However, I really thought I did this PDSL last year on MFL. I also don't get this gripe about MFL eliminating discussion. In my experience, there is exactly the same amount of discussion whether it is MFL or not. We still have to periodically update the thread (secondary) with the MFL draft (primary). And there is usually a separate discussion thread from the draft thread. So I don't see why people think discussion will be eliminated if this was done on MFL. But just to reiterate, I'm fine with this method (not trying to be Carl here at all). Just pointing out that MFL is superior and I could've sworn it's been done in the past.

...Actually, just perused through here and there were people in the PDSL1 draft thread talking about predrafting in MFL in round 1, so yeah, it's definitely been done in the past.

stop the bus.... I think Pictus Cat wants in and he is not in any other drafts.....
Oh, I'm lost. I thought pictus cat was responding to Broncos1, telling Broncos1 he was in. I didn't know Pictus was saying he wanted in. Geez. Context and/or quoting would be helpful in the future.

PDSL2 draft results:

1.01 BassNBrew - McCoy, RB1
1.02 Mr. Irrelevant - Charles, RB2
1.03 Ref - Peyton, QB1
1.04 hitnrun - Graham, TE1
1.05 reaper - AP, RB3
1.06 broadway - Calvin, WR1
1.07 Nittany - Lacy, RB4
1.08 FFninja - Forte, RB5
1.09 bytheseawannabe - Green, WR2
1.10 fubar - Gordon, WR3
1.11 RedZone - DT, WR4
1.12 Norsemen - Gronk, TE2
1.13 arud - Dez, WR5
1.14 kardplayer - Lynch, RB6
1.15 Fourth and Forever - Martin, RB7
1.16 Pictus Cat - Julio, WR6

2.01 Pictus Cat - Marshall, WR7

See above. We need a fill in for 1.16. I think Carl was a total b**** about it, but it is true that these go much better via MFL than thread drafts due to the ability to predraft players. I really thought I remembered doing these via MFL in the past, but maybe that was just SSL.
while I agree with bolded above, I'm not sure why this keeps coming up.....basically anybody that does these Survivor drafts needs to understand:

1. the draft here in the Mock Draft Forum is primary

2. anything done anywhere else is secondary and gravy...still need to draft and pm here first....

3. prior to the start of the season the results of the draft will eventually be moved to MFL for scoring throughout the year

maybe this #### should be pinned, although I think it is referenced up there somewhere
I think it comes up because they've been done in MFL before. :shrug:

But like I said, maybe I'm mistaking SSL. However, I really thought I did this PDSL last year on MFL. I also don't get this gripe about MFL eliminating discussion. In my experience, there is exactly the same amount of discussion whether it is MFL or not. We still have to periodically update the thread (secondary) with the MFL draft (primary). And there is usually a separate discussion thread from the draft thread. So I don't see why people think discussion will be eliminated if this was done on MFL. But just to reiterate, I'm fine with this method (not trying to be Carl here at all). Just pointing out that MFL is superior and I could've sworn it's been done in the past.

...Actually, just perused through here and there were people in the PDSL1 draft thread talking about predrafting in MFL in round 1, so yeah, it's definitely been done in the past.
no worries ninja and I wasn't directing my comments to you.....

recently some drafts have doubled up at both places, but the priority list above has always remained the same even if some of the predraft lists, etc have been used at MFL.....this forum should always be the primary as it has been indicated before, some people cannot access MFL.....predraft lists, etc. at MFL that move things along quicker is fine, but those then need to be transferred back over here and the PM system still needs to be used......having the draft at two places has some advantages but also some disadvantages if not used properly....

looks like we are good now....let's roll

Bass - can you put the draft in the first post? At least the draft order would be convenient.

FUBAR said:
Bass - can you put the draft in the first post? At least the draft order would be convenient.
If someone who might be around could start a new thread it would be appreciated. Between getting roughly a dozen rental houses back at the first of the month, turkey season opening, Lowes dropping off a huge pallet of flooring for installation, and training for an ultra I'm kind of scrambling for time.

Users who are viewing this thread