What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL Gamma (2 Viewers)

Sorry fellas. It was my son's birthday party today. T-ball, race for the cure, sheesh! long day.

Jimmy Clausen, QB CAR

Brandon LaFell, WR CAR

pm'ing.

20.5 Skip Stinkin per request. His guy was Micheal Jenkins who was taken a few picks ago

20.6 Dion Lewis RB unknown

As per Rudnicki request to auto-skip him in an earlier post I will make my pick

20.10 Marcel Reece RB Oak

PM'ing next

thanks. he didn't come up in a search of the 1st page.

can someone post an updated list of recent picks and I'll update the first post?

'Aaron Rudnicki said:
thanks. he didn't come up in a search of the 1st page.can someone post an updated list of recent picks and I'll update the first post?
My bad :bag: Long weekend and didn't have a chance to do much other than post my picks last night. Should be updated now.

'Pictus Cat said:
It's been a pleasure watching Shadowfax and Duckboy draft my team half the time.
There always seems to be one or two people constantly taking your picks in these drafts. At least I'm far away from you....sucks worse if you keep getting sniped one pick before you. I think my nemesis this draft is Yellow Line.

Users who are viewing this thread