What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL2 (4 Viewers)

Are we gonna start a rounds 5-8 thread?

If we do, and you're subscribing to this thread, don't forget to track the new one!!

Regretting my last pick a little as all the WRs I wanted were taken...along with Harrison as a backup plan. Not thrilled with the WRs right now but feel a bit compelled to take one now.

5.06 Jeremy Maclin, WR Phi

No time like the present for a stupid question; I know the scoring format, but how does the season play out? Some sort of elimination process? I should have asked this before the draft started.

:noob:

6.13 Ahmad Bradshaw
if i had taken bradshaw would you have taken jacobs?
Yes, I was hoping either Jacobs or Barber fell to me. When they didn't, Bradshaw was my next best option.
Looks like we were all targeting Barber and Jacobs, as those were the two on my list. The only other option I would have strongly considered is if Favre fell to me.
with the slimmest of hope, was that bradshaw would make it back to me...i actually flipped a coin.

hated to hold things up but when i left for work at 6:00am, no one was around to take a PM.....

7.05 Dez Bryant WR Rookie

hated to hold things up but when i left for work at 6:00am, no one was around to take a PM.....

7.05 Dez Bryant WR Rookie
Nice pick!

Also, on PMs. I am almost always around or at least have my phone with me and can make picks. Worst case, you can send your pick to the person after you and they can make your pick and theirs.

Trading down here and picking up an extra pick or two a couple rounds later would be ideal. Don't see anyone I really want here at this price.

7.06 Chris Chambers, WR KC :yawn:

I have to leave for a little while. I am sending my pick to Bloom and jeter as I won't be back for about 4 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread