What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Philadelphia at Detroit*** (+5.5) (48.5) (1 Viewer)

lol, Jordan Davis is just soooo big. looks like a high school player playing in a pee-wee football game

Throw not where Hock could really get it. Tipped Ball. Throw that was much closer to an INT. This is how a drive ends before it starts.

i don't know if i have seen a target to Devontae Smith yet, and a lot of carries for Miles Sanders. will be interesting to see how these 2 things look in coming weeks, i thought we would be getting more Gainwell

i don't know if i have seen a target to Devontae Smith yet, and a lot of carries for Miles Sanders. will be interesting to see how these 2 things look in coming weeks, i thought we would be getting more Gainwell
Smith has 2 targets.

Ya Sanders has been impressive.

Welp. Was interesting for about a quarter and a half...
Lions are a plucky team and will be fun to watch through the season. I do think the Eagles have a more talented roster so tough week 1 match-up, but they will have moments. might be one those teams that has talent, just needs a good QB. would have been a fun landing spot for Jimmy G

Users who are viewing this thread