What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Philadelphia at Detroit*** (+5.5) (48.5) (1 Viewer)

holy H, first time i am watching a halftime show in some time and Terry Bradshaw sounds like he is delirious. why pick him to do the call on the games, i mean how many mistakes can you possibly make?

wow, most yards AJ Brown has had in a half throughout his career. would not have guessed that, but have to think that guy is absolutely ecstatic

holy H, first time i am watching a halftime show in some time and Terry Bradshaw sounds like he is delirious. why pick him to do the call on the games, i mean how many mistakes can you possibly make?
I always wondered about that too. They have better people for that particular job.

Was just thinking the same. I don't think he's delirious but he is old. Trying to keep up with that pace was hard for him.

First time in 7 years I'm without Sunday ticket. Still have redzone via HULU+, but feels wierd to not be able to watch 100% Eagles

First time in 7 years I'm without Sunday ticket. Still have redzone via HULU+, but feels wierd to not be able to watch 100% Eagles
Not sure why you gave it up but next year should be much easier to get!
how come?
Pretty sure DTVs exclusive contract is ending...they may open it to other services including a streaming option. Nothing set yet though
Correct. Sunday ticket contract with dtv ends this year and will definitely be on a streaming platform next year, per goodell statement

DTV too expensive relative to streaming options.
Buy nfl gamepass and vpn from outside the usa.
That’s what I used to do. Registered with a soccer stadium address in Sao Paolo, Brazil. :lol:

DTV too expensive relative to streaming options.
Buy nfl gamepass and vpn from outside the usa.
That’s what I used to do. Registered with a soccer stadium address in Sao Paolo, Brazil. :lol:
Greetings from Frankfurt, Germany

Users who are viewing this thread