What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at NY Giants (1 Viewer)

So which player is happiest to see Chip go? Would think Smith has more beef with Billy Davis but seemed happy to see Chip go and looked good there.

Pip said:
Mighty Mice said:
Under center, set up the play action...Ertz for 60. Simple adjustments. Shurmur going to cost us ~6 slots in the draft and set up showdowns v. SEA and GB.

But no London, eh? :(
We get GB regardless. NFC East and North play each other. Winning today gets us SEA instead of STL and ATL instead of NO or TB.
Yep. Not sure why no one corrected this, I just kind of assumed everyone was right and didn't look :P

Looks like ATL instead of NO. Don't like that one much easier. Especially since that game is at home. Would love the Saints to come to town.

modogg said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
modogg said:
well Bradford can throw a screen pass in the flat. can we see how a pass looks past 5 yards?
He's been the best deep ball passer in the league the past 6-8 weeks I believe.
i refuse to let this get in to a Bradford vs. the world argument, but quite a few of those were against prevent defenses
You mean quite a few were dropped. I believe it was charted and a pretty detailed article was written last week about it.
The Jordan Matthews Long TD vs ARI when the game was well out of hand is one that comes to mind.

modogg said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
modogg said:
well Bradford can throw a screen pass in the flat. can we see how a pass looks past 5 yards?
i refuse to let this get in to a Bradford vs. the world argument, but quite a few of those were against prevent defenses
Yes, then the truth likely lies somewhere in the middle. He's not the best deep passer in the league but he certainly isn't as bad as he's made out to be. He's been throwing the ball deep fantastically the last 6 weeks.
So Bradford's deep balls against Arizona don't count because 'supposedly ', with a lead, they play some sort of soft defense. Then why did Aaron Rodgers suck just as,bad or worse in the second half against that very same defense a week later?So stupid.

Seems like a LOSE-LOSE for us here.

We get beat, and it may show that we're worse off without Chip running the offense and can't win with just Shurmur.

We win, and we get tougher opponents next year and a much worse draft spot.

Ugh.

Pip said:
Mighty Mice said:
Under center, set up the play action...Ertz for 60. Simple adjustments. Shurmur going to cost us ~6 slots in the draft and set up showdowns v. SEA and GB.

But no London, eh? :(
We get GB regardless. NFC East and North play each other. Winning today gets us SEA instead of STL and ATL instead of NO or TB.
Yep. Not sure why no one corrected this, I just kind of assumed everyone was right and didn't look :P

Looks like ATL instead of NO. Don't like that one much easier. Especially since that game is at home. Would love the Saints to come to town.
Good to know. Just heard/read and didn't check to see we play the NFCN.

modogg said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
modogg said:
You mean quite a few were dropped. I believe it was charted and a pretty detailed article was written last week about it.
The Jordan Matthews Long TD vs ARI when the game was well out of hand is one that comes to mind.
Yep. Now for every one you see like that how many do you recall were dropped? A ton.

Like Daemon said he isn't the best at it but over the past 6 weeks he has been very good at it. Enough so that you shouldn't still see the "well he can't throw over 5 yards" like it's week 3....

modogg said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
modogg said:
Yes, then the truth likely lies somewhere in the middle. He's not the best deep passer in the league but he certainly isn't as bad as he's made out to be. He's been throwing the ball deep fantastically the last 6 weeks.
So Bradford's deep balls against Arizona don't count because 'supposedly ', with a lead, they play some sort of soft defense. Then why did Aaron Rodgers suck just as,bad or worse in the second half against that very same defense a week later?So stupid.
Bradford haters are stubborn and will never give credit where it's due.

Shah will probably input Sam's 0TDs and 1INT in the first half into his 'program' and argue how awful he's been this game.

modogg said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
modogg said:
Yep. Now for every one you see like that how many do you recall were dropped? A ton.

Like Daemon said he isn't the best at it but over the past 6 weeks he has been very good at it. Enough so that you shouldn't still see the "well he can't throw over 5 yards" like it's week 3....
Oh I'm a Bradford fan, but we have been playing from way behind a lot so the numbers are skewed. I'm just happy he has progressed some from the check down champ he was in STL.

i'd love to see an analysis of Agholar's season. he has had a few drops, but wondering if this season was a wash for him for some reason and we can see the 1st round talent next year

OK...great job with the interview guys. Now let's give Sam, Jordan, Zach and most of the big uglies the rest of the day off and let the backups interview!

Bradford at 75% completion percentage and almost 200 yards in the first half. Must be a prevent defense.
And a big drop

He has been dropping the ball in some small windows all year. If he gets weapons he can be good.
Ya, and even a loss puts us out of the Goff talk, but a win 100% does. There's absolutely NO argument against wanting him here next year if you're an eagles fan unless you're just purposely being stubborn. They're saying Fitz will likely be back in NY next year. Drew Stanton or a MAJOR qb reach in the draft are our 2 options as our starter next year if he leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread