What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Yes gore has what 6 yards a carry... Lets not run the ball and have kap keep throwing. What is with the crappy game plans this week?

Does Kap ever go with a dump? He had Gore for an easy first down the play before and he had Stevie with an easy 15 yards on the int play. It seems like Kap has school yard hero issues. All he wants to do is make the big plays.

That deep pass to Maclin was only off a foot
Too much of a Hail Mary it seemed, his touch is off so far.
was throwing off back foot while sliding to the left...hard to fault him on that.Very impressed with the pressure the D-line is getting on Kapernick after getting what, 3? sacks in first 3 weeks. It was the pressure that forced that bad pass.
No kidding with the pressure, I have the unders in sacks. :mellow:

have the 9ers quit? I mean, I am pretty sure Crabtree quit, but the rest of the team looks like they are following him out the door

Kaep is about to be benched in favor of Blaine Gabbert.

He holds the ball far too long and when he does decide to throw late...pick 6.

Know it's the punter but that was an extra weak effort on the Sproles TD. Why don't you just run off the field after you kick it.

On the not so bright side, I bet our D is getting pretty tired out there. Well, Cary Williams at least.

What's the word on LeSean? I am assuming that he is fine? The offensive line not getting it done? Sadly, unable to watch any games where I live.

Need the offense to wake up a little and put a few first downs together. 21 is not enough to get the W.

What's the word on LeSean? I am assuming that he is fine? The offensive line not getting it done? Sadly, unable to watch any games where I live.
Too many backups on the O-line. Doing a credible job in pass protection but the run blocking just isn't there. Shady will have a much easier time in a couple weeks when he starts getting his road graders back but right now he's fighting just to get to the LOS

Offensive line not giving him holes... but even more then that, they've only played 15 offensive plays this game.... Eagles D/Special teams scoring at ease.

Now that was on Shady. He's getting frustrated and tried to break outside but there was a 2 or 3 yard gain there to be had if he just dives ahead

Sproles looking better than McCoy. Can this guy ever just run up the field without trying to be a human joystick?

Users who are viewing this thread