What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia V Seattle (1 Viewer)

That was SICK! I don't know what kind of switch went off for Lynch about a month and a half ago, but he is play amazing lately.

Philly just looks like a team that wants to quit.

Young and D-Jax look like they gave up after the first play. Think Andy is done...brought in the wrong kind of players.

Every blow out loss helps , the sooner fat reid and our "def coordinator " are outta there

Last edited by a moderator:
McCoy sighting biggest offensive play so far for eagles .... 3 yards

Maybe it's all in my head, but he looks like he's limping even when he's running the ball. I have a bad feeling he's not going to be playing much more tonight...especially if the Seahawks score again.

Ummm, why is Marshawn Lynch on the bench? After an effort like that, I can't see a valid reason to have him out of the game unless he's hurt. Didn't look like anyone was looking at him though.

Very odd...

Maybe it's all in my head, but he looks like he's limping even when he's running the ball. I have a bad feeling he's not going to be playing much more tonight...especially if the Seahawks score again.
not in your head, hes got no extra spring. Looks like he running on his heels more than his toescould be dion time

McCoy looked ok on that play. Hopefully he'll get some adrenaline flowing and will be able to gut it out.

Lynch is fine.
Good. I just sent some trash talk to my opponent. This same guy I am about to keep from making the playoffs, wouldn't accept a trade I offered him..I would've sent Lynch for his 2nd rookie pick. I told him he would regret it... I'm actually happy he didn't accept now. Lynch has been great! :thumbup:
Keep us updated
Yeah, I'm riveted. Do you have a blog I can sign up for so I can read more about your fantasy team?

Users who are viewing this thread