What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh at Miami (1 Viewer)

I'm happy for @Biabreakable who has been a big cheerleader for Jay Ajayi...honestly he really has not had a fantastic day from several diff POV but the fact is he has produced and scored today and GD he deserves a chance to be the bellcow in this offense. If he fails then so be it but of all the RBs right now he is focused and he is trying the hardest, period end of story. It doesn't matter the flaws right now...all teams need a bellcow of some sort. Miami...meet your opportunity for the rest of the year. Ride him into the ground and see what he is made of. At least you will know if you have a starting RB and a nice COP with Drake and we can move on to other positions of need. They don't have to be amazing but the 2 of them need to produce 125 to 150 total yds a game however you pile it up. Helps THill immensely and makes him look a lot more competant.

Last edited by a moderator:
 MOP, why don't you think Ajayi is having a fantastic day?
He missed a crucial catch when the game was in doubt, he missed a couple blocks but wth cares right now...guy had 3rd most productive day ever, just trying to digest that and figure out if we really want to build around him. I get FF folks found gold, I'm talking more about being the Miami RB1 for the next 48 games...are we there yet? That's all...I'm not quite ready for the anointing oils but I also am not tr I got to resist a good time. 

Im cheering 

This is turning out to be a strange week where many players who prior to the season I expected to be good, but were not good redeeming themselves.

Golden Tate would be another example. Many more.

I guess I need to find a way to see this game now.

I feel bad for my pal who traded Jay Ajayi away a couple weeks ago. Based on what had happened to that point it certainly seemed like a reasonable thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread