What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PK Steven Gostkowski to TEN and Current #1 PK (1 Viewer)

Most states require a bedroom to have a window or door that leads directly outside. What kind of dungeon are you operating anyway??
That is why they arent considered bedrooms ;)   Basement rooms with no windows.  I think a couple of my stepkids might be vampires cause they love the fact that their bedrooms have no windows.  

That is why they arent considered bedrooms ;)   Basement rooms with no windows.  I think a couple of my stepkids might be vampires cause they love the fact that their bedrooms have no windows.  
If they have artificial light (switched permanent light, not a switched outlet) and fresh air delivered from the HVAC system, they can be considered bedrooms-FYI.

unckeyherb said:
If they have artificial light (switched permanent light, not a switched outlet) and fresh air delivered from the HVAC system, they can be considered bedrooms-FYI.
interesting....  2 of the 3 do.  

I keep checking into this thread to see if there is more NE kicker news and I keep finding discussion on what the legal definition of a bedroom is. Maybe I should find the zoning thread in the FFA to find me some Gostkowski news.

I keep checking into this thread to see if there is more NE kicker news and I keep finding discussion on what the legal definition of a bedroom is. Maybe I should find the zoning thread in the FFA to find me some Gostkowski news.
Gostkowski is injured and out for the year.  NE has picked a replacement.  What  furthe Gostkowski/ NE kicker news are you expecting?  Also lighten up Francis....it was just a few off topic posts.  

They signed Younghoe Koo to their practice squad.  I heard Kraft was especially enthusiastic about that signing.

Gostkowski is injured and out for the year.  NE has picked a replacement.  What  furthe Gostkowski/ NE kicker news are you expecting?  Also lighten up Francis....it was just a few off topic posts.  
Hey, Hildegard. I started the thread on Gostkowski, so clearly I already knew about the NE kicker news. That was part of the gag. What could people still be talking about a day plus later. I don't really care that there were some posts off the beaten track. Carry on.

Hey, Hildegard. I started the thread on Gostkowski, so clearly I already knew about the NE kicker news. That was part of the gag. What could people still be talking about a day plus later. I don't really care that there were some posts off the beaten track. Carry on.
NOT A BEDROOM

Anarchy99 said:
To be fair, it’s a building code issue, not a zoning one.  

Just noticed Gostkowski is the #1 scoring kicker in our league.  The only game I've seen of his was game 1 where he horribly missed 3 kicks and hadn't thought about him since then.  Suddenly, he has made 8-8 FGs including 4-4 over 50.  Anyone else watch games 2 or 3?  Has he figured things out, do his kicks look good?

Just noticed Gostkowski is the #1 scoring kicker in our league.  The only game I've seen of his was game 1 where he horribly missed 3 kicks and hadn't thought about him since then.  Suddenly, he has made 8-8 FGs including 4-4 over 50.  Anyone else watch games 2 or 3?  Has he figured things out, do his kicks look good?
The long and short of it, is he is a Hall of Famer.  He didn't lose his ability to kick, and sooner or later (just through sheer variance) he was bound to have a game like he did.

With kickers they tend to get it in their mind when it goes South, and that one game it did.  This guy has competed and won games in the most unreal pressured environments.  Will he be a good kicker going forward?  Absolutely.

But that isn't what you should be focusing on.  The best kickers in our line of work get plenty of opportunities, and also stalled drives deep in opponents territory.  It just so happens TEN has given him both so far.  Will it continue??? I haven't looked at their schedule, but the lack of their #1 WR will likely help Gostkowski short term.

You should have a look over their schedule and forecast after that information.

I rarely land a top kicker, instead I stream most weeks.    This week in 2/4 re-drafts I have JOEY SLYE   for the Panthers. He is @ home vs. AZ, and should get plenty of shots. (I believe he had 5 FGA last week, not that I think that will happen again) He should have several opportunities though.

Just pick a good kicker in a solid matchup where you think they will get chances, thats all you can do.  You may even stumble on the next hot one, and get several big weeks. I usually look at their schedule for the next 2-3 weeks and sort it out from there.

TZM

Kickers shouldn't be allowed to have Gatorade.  Why you say?   Because it's a freaking kicker.  They don't work up a sweat. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread